• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think of re chain of memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Is the battle system basically the same as it was in the original gameboy one?

The Dark Destiny

I say fuck it. It was a fucking piece of shit, not even fucking worth playing. By the end of Traverse Town I was so fucking sick of it, I threw it in the middle of the street and watched a 4x4 truck run it the fuck over.

But then again, I do that to most things that I hate so it really wasn't that special.

It's actually quite a term of endearment.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, now I've heard it.

I'd like to give it a shot, but I don't think it's worth buying the game when I've pretty much already played it, aside from the bump in graphics, 3D and voice acting.

cmssaysftw

Awards
I have to say I liked Re: Chain of Memories. It was much more fun than the GBA version. It was a definite change of pace from KH and KH2. Re: COM even had a different story about a totally different character. Re: Chain of Memories was a very fun game.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
This game makes me kind of mad that I let myself miss the original Chain of Memories, even if it was 2D. I kind of dreaded the idea of playing with cards at first, but now that I've played it a bit, I actually like it.

Gankz

I find myself quite irritated with riku's story, the battles are so boring with fixed decks Dx

I miss my magic sleight deck q_q

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I find myself quite irritated with riku's story, the battles are so boring with fixed decks Dx

I miss my magic sleight deck q_q

Plus the plotless words in which you basically level grinded and fought bosses.

Another qualm of mine was that the game felt a little more slow-paced with the KHI-style gameplay. I guess I liked being able to zoom around worlds on the GBA. Not to mention the Godzilla-esque voice dubbing.

rent

i think it's alright but it was rather enjoyable to play as Riku than Sora.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Luv'd it SOO Frickin' Much!
Great Story and this time you actually had to use ur brain!!
(Gasp)
This one isn't a mindless button masher like KH1 & KH2

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
much better than the origonal on gameboy. i loved the fights especially zexion hes amazeing. ive beaten it already on every mode and done everything in beginner almost completely done w/ the senond one. the cards are much better too pluto rox. only thing i didnt like was soras voice and larexenes voice didnt always match what she was saying, srry if that doesnt make sense

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I like it so far, much better than the original GBA version imo. I was originally excited to be able to play as Riku, but I've gotten bored with his end of the story because there's really not much to do other than run through a bunch of different worlds... so I haven't completely finished it yet. Most of the boss fights are way too easy, with the exception of some of the Org. members...

Apasstrife

never play the gba version..... about com, i think the battle sistem its unique coz you need to have som kind of ability... its not only lvl up like the others (1 and 2)........also theres a loot of bosses in this games that makes the gameplay much fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back