• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What bothers you in a song most?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
whenever a word reminds me of something or the way the word sticks out

i.e. in 'you've got the love' by florence and the machine, she pronounces "real" as "re-ell" and it always reminds me of Riel, the member here.

totally not trying to sound like a creep, sorry. >~>

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
i.e. in 'you've got the love' by florence and the machine, she pronounces "real" as "re-ell" and it always reminds me of Riel, the member here.

lol

I guess if I had one complaint about a singer it would be when they fuck the lyrics up, (see: All Time Low, Anthony Green, etc.), whether it's intentional or not. Stick with what you wrote, folks.

As far as instruments go, I dislike when songs go all classic-southern-cock rock. Please, for the love of god, stop trying to sound 'classic', you just sound annoying.

Aria

braver by the minute
I can't stand when a song sounds great, and then I'll hear it live and it absolutely sucks(vocals or instrumentals). It annoys the hell out of me :/

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
Dance mixes of songs that have no business having dance mixes. I can't think of any right now, sadly.

Fail covers.

Little kids singing about things they can't understand, i.e. kidz bop.

Songs with a great beat that isn't used to the best of its potential, if that makes any sense. Like the music sounds great, but the artist doesn't sing the lyrics in a way that compliments the beat.

When the song features someone who is nowhere near as talented as the person who actually sings the song.

Censoring words that aren't really worth it like "blood" and "cut." Actually, I typically don't like censored versions of whatever I listen to. It makes the song sound stupid.

I'll probably have more later.

Sharikka

What pisses me off the most is when you know what the next line is going to be. I hate it soo much when they are so obvious. I can't point out songs because I pretty much just shut off the music when I hear that...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The main thing for me is the lyrics. Everytime I turn on the radio, all I hear are songs about sex, cheating, violence, blah blah blah, it pisses me off, and I start thinking how sad it is that these songs are so popular. I mean, when I listen to songs, I want to be listening to meaningful things, which is unfortunate because I'm starting to think they don't exist in english.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
the lyrics usually... there's nothing really that draws me to it but I also listen to instrumentals andorchestrated when it comes to those though either that or that addictve intro lick to a song...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back