• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What bothers you in a song most?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

And rap....it bothers me that some people think they are singing....Rap is fast talking not singing =/

So rock isn't comprised of a loud chorus filled with some obscenities here and there? It all depends on what you want to 'define' singing. Please for the love of god don't turn this into a 'I hate rap because everyone I know does!' thread.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Current rap is bad because it's just a bunch of dicks who somehow got a microphone.

Go pre2000s with the rap genre and you have some decent fuckin' songs with great lyrics, beats, etc.
Stop hating on rap just because it's like OH. THIS ONE SONG IS BAD. ALL SONGS MUST BE LIKE THIS.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Current rap is bad because it's just a bunch of dicks who somehow got a microphone.

Go pre2000s with the rap genre and you have some decent fuckin' songs with great lyrics, beats, etc.
Stop hating on rap just because it's like OH. THIS ONE SONG IS BAD. ALL SONGS MUST BE LIKE THIS.

For once, I think I can agree with you.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Any song that has the words Mazultof [Is that how its spelled?] is pretty fucking annoying.
Example: Tonight is going to be a fucking unsatisfying and nazi loving Knight
(AKA Tonights going to be a good night)

wushuman90

Today's rap (and hip-hop) music that talk about gang-banging, bitches/hoes, sex (Example:Best I've ever had) cars and money. I don't even know if they were trying to be funny.

Gosh I miss the old days where rap music was good.

FlameKing

Today's rap (and hip-hop) music that talk about gang-banging, bitches/hoes, sex (Example:Best I've ever had) cars and money. I don't even know if they were trying to be funny.

Gosh I miss the old days where rap music was good.

I completely agree... Rap music today has gone waaay down hill. In the past had meaning to it, now its just GARBAGE.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Any song that has the words Mazultof [Is that how its spelled?] is pretty fucking annoying.
Example: Tonight is going to be a fucking unsatisfying and nazi loving Knight
(AKA Tonights going to be a good night)
That is by far the lamest excuse I've ever heard. Why you hating on Jewish words?

Wonderglow

When lyrics are repeated way too much in the same way like in some Taylor Swift songs I think the lyrics are repeated way too much and sung in the same exact way, and when people think they can sing and can`t.

I'd say it's when a song repeats itself too much or doesn't repeat itself enough. For the latter, mostly I'm talking about when there's the point of a song that's like the apex- it's bone chilling and just amazing in every aspect- then it just drops. I dunno it's like a buzzkill for me so sometimes I replay that part until I feel it's enough :/ Ahhh whatever, if the song had actually repeated itself I'd probably say it was overkill anyways.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Any song with primarily auto-tuned vocals disgusts me; artists who use nothing but autotuning are taking fame and sales that should belong to actually talented artists.

But, then again, most modern music bothers me anyways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back