• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wayne Allwine (Voice of Mickey Mouse) Passes Away

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

I feel pretty bad for his wife as well, considering the fact that she plays Minnie.

I can't see her going on with Minnie while having a new Mickey Mouse, so we'll probably lose Russi Taylor as well.

I wouldn't drop off Russi being Minnie quite yet....while I understand and will have no problem if there is a new one due to the fact she might get choked up too much and its too many memories when there will be a new guy hired to do the job.....I am wondering if Wayne and Russi had talk to the effect of whichever ones of us passes first being Russi or Wayne...they might have talked to the extent to either quit doing it or just because one of them is gone does not mean the other will fade away in the shadows.....I mean there could be a time of mourning that the family gets as much space as they need..

One Example that comes to my mind is:

Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter.....His young daughter and Steve's Wife have not gone away...and no one would blame them if they did go away and dissapear due to the trauma of it.....They sought on and still continue Irwin's Mission...

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'm not gonna deny shit. It's hard enough to keep from crying; telling myself it didn't happen will just make shit worse.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It is indeed.

Wow...that's unbelievable! I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned on any news sites yet, they're usually on the ball about this sort of thing. I wonder what happened.

RIP Mr. Allwine!

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney doesn't want it to get too public. Like, ok, here's the deal, now let it die out.
They'll be scarring millions upon millions of children, age-wise and mentally-wise, if they make a fiasco out of it.

disneyboy20022

I wont do it! I'll stay in denial!

That's the weird mysterious part that is odd to me.....Google News, Yahoo News I can't find anything about him passing on any website other than wikipedia which I wouldn't trust my toothbrush with for a minute or a fan site and the Walt Disney Legends page....Usually I would expect there to be something from a reliable source such as USA Today or some sort of credited newspaper or site...

Wayne Allwine - Google News

at least at this point of the time I am typing this....there is nothing that even eludes to him being dead at all.on google news or any news site....My thoughts are IF this is true they could be going to do a formal announcement.after they inform all his relatives friends before they announce that this might be true...I mean Dom DeLuise just died a week or two ago....that was tragic as well.....

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Like it was said before, Walt Disney was the original voice of Mickey. Then Jimmy MacDonald, then Wayne Allwine.

You do know that Disney trains new voice actors to replace their olds. He will sound the same.
Trust me. You won't suddenly turn on a Saturday morning cartoon and hear Mickey with a deep gruff voice.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Like it was said before, Walt Disney was the original voice of Mickey. Then Jimmy MacDonald, then Wayne Allwine.

You do know that Disney trains new voice actors to replace their olds. He will sound the same.
Trust me. You won't suddenly turn on a Saturday morning cartoon and hear Mickey with a deep gruff voice.

Though that would be hilarious, I didn't know that. Hm. You learn something new everyday.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Here's the only song I could think of when I heard this:

YouTube - Crisis Core FFVII Music - Why

hawhaw.png

Shadowlight

No...
Not Mickey...
He may be viewed as just a VA but he was the thing that made Micky life like....

He was one of the people who gave him a voice...
God this is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back