• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wayne Allwine (Voice of Mickey Mouse) Passes Away

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

In Memoriam
Wayne Allwine
1947-1998

A video of his work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Do you have the correct link...I mean the youtube link leads me to a music video of Hanson's MMMBOP

Also I don't like to play point out the wrong things in peoples threads however....did we just go into a time warp and its now 1998....good god I have to re-live Elementary School AHHHH!!!

So unless we are in a time warp and we don't want to party like its 1999 next year perhaps 2009 should be put in place of 1998

Shadowlight

Pal_by_alphonze191.jpg

Just something for the man that entertained many.

Door_To_Nothing

People! The voice actor of Mickey just died, and now you guys are arguing over the rotation of his head in a photoshopped picture! HOW MESSED UP IS THAT!?

disneyboy20022

People! The voice actor of Mickey just died, and now you guys are arguing over the rotation of his head in a photoshopped picture! HOW MESSED UP IS THAT!?

I would say so messed it is even making me bust a gut laughing.....just that whole sentence makes sense that what they are arguing over is beyond trivial....but some reason reading that sentence just me laugh...

I have seen a lot of petty arguing on forums before but this one takes the king cake....arguing over the rotaion of Wayne Allwine's Head in a photoshopped picture ugh....that is just....stupid....

I am not going to comment further on the subject in this post due to I am trying to restrain my fingers from typing out a 3 paragraph lecture on the matter...

disneyboy20022

How arrogant of you to insult my method of grieving.

I greatly apologize.....I realize we all grieve in our own way....even if its not the same reaction as you would expect...hence I didn't realize that was your way of grieving....I do find your unique way to deal with grief differ from any one I have met online....but I am not one to argue one's method....so therefore I hope you will accept my apology and we can move on from this point...

xDENLINx

Wait a minute... Can anyone find me actual proof on a website or something. Like a realiable website?? It says he died on wikipedia, but that could have been edited by anyone and some other random site who could have made it up for a we know! Plus someone on here said he died like 10 years ago? Wth.

Well I hope it's not true anyway. Otherwise it'll be pretty depressing playing all old KH games from now on. And hearing the new dude playing mickey.. Just won't be the same..

Radon

mofo
Wait a minute... Can anyone find me actual proof on a website or something. Like a realiable website?? It says he died on wikipedia, but that could have been edited by anyone and some other random site who could have made it up for a we know! Plus someone on here said he died like 10 years ago? Wth.

Well I hope it's not true anyway. Otherwise it'll be pretty depressing playing all old KH games from now on. And hearing the new dude playing mickey.. Just won't be the same..

I don't know why anybody would make up such a stupid thing. Who would get off faking the death of mickey?

Lol you said wth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back