• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wayne Allwine (Voice of Mickey Mouse) Passes Away

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

I am praying this news is not true...but here is the news I have heard....it probably the end of an era earth-shattering news for those of us who remember Mickey from Mickey's Christmas Carol to Kingdom hearts....

Disney Legends - Wayne Allwine

Allwine.jpg

Wayne Allwine passed away on May 18, 2009 at the age of 62

Last edited by a moderator:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: New Mickey Mouse voice probable in Future KH Projects

Well this isn't good.

Shit.

<3

Call me Love, love.
NO! NOT MICKEY!

He will never be the same without Wayne Allwine as his voice actor. My life is ruined.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
are you serious?!
noooooooooooo
may he rest in peace if this is true

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The part of me that is cold and calculated and just woke up remembers that PCs can make almost anything come true these days. I don't think it'd stall anything for too long.

Then the child in me curls up in a corner and weeps, hating intensely on that other part.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The part of me that is cold and calculated and just woke up remembers that PCs can make almost anything come true these days. I don't think it'd stall anything for too long.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Anyways, it's terrible news. The Mickey Mouse I grew up with is gone.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

I'm absolutely crushed by this.

Mickey Mouse was so much more to me than some cartoon character. He was my childhood, and my present day. It's just... awful. I'm choked up right now. This is without a doubt the worst a celebrity death has made me feel.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
No way... this is just... no way... Mickey Mouse dead? Aww... well... that's extremely depressing. Worst news I've ever heard on here. Seriously, this is just so... (Cries Hysterically) We will always remember your bravery Mickey...

<3

Call me Love, love.
Mickey didn't die, just his voice actor....

Which means Mickey will never sound the same again.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I feel pretty bad for his wife as well, considering the fact that she plays Minnie.

I can't see her going on with Minnie while having a new Mickey Mouse, so we'll probably lose Russi Taylor as well.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No... they can recreate his voice digitally, and will, I'm sure. Mickey Mouse did die yesterday. The Mickey that I grew up with. And the one that means more in my heart than so much else in the world...

<3

Call me Love, love.
I feel pretty bad for his wife as well, considering the fact that she plays Minnie.

I can't see her going on with Minnie while having a new Mickey Mouse, so we'll probably lose Russi Taylor as well.

This is a sad dark day for all disney lovers out there. :cry:

disneyboy20022

I was reading back on Disney History and and Wikipedia and there have been only 3 people in history that was recognized as the voice of Mickey Mouse

Walt Disney and after that Jimmy MacDonald and then Wayne Allwine.......

Also I notice on Wikipedia of Wayne Allwine's page it says this no doubt to the editing thats been going on...I mean anyway and I agree with it....if you do a news search on google or yahoo there's not a single article mentioning Wayne Allwine passing.....

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Which means Mickey will never sound the same again.

He'll sound just fine. He just won't be voiced at the basic level by the same guy.

ya :\

<3

Call me Love, love.
He'll sound just fine. He just won't be voiced at the basic level by the same guy.

He'll always sound different to me, becuase I know about him dying.

But I hope that this isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back