• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ur name is gay sources say

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: First names

Well, my name is not a secret anymore so... it is Reetta. With two E's and two T's, so it's not Reeta or Retta. :p I've found out that my name is quite hard to spell (let alone to pronounce) for foreigners lol. The name actually derives from the Finnish version of the name Margaret which is Margareetta.
So, it's not pronounced like "Rita"?

Nov

Awards

So, it's not pronounced like "Rita"?
Yeah, it's not. That's the way people usually pronounce my name when I go abroad though but I don't whine about it. I actually say to people that pronounce my name the way it suits you, I don't really mind. I've tried to teach the right way but so far it's been pretty hopeless so I don't really care anymore. :''DD

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Actually, Ethy don't ruin this, but if you guys can guess my name I'll give the winner a blow job.

Hint: It's a little bit biblical.

Buddha ?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

tumblr_lrjbrxKF8d1qdokfx.gif
I wouldn't give you one anyway, I don't like you and I have standards~

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

The only memebers that know my name are LightandDark and a few members from the Moogle Army.
Hi, I'm Josh

digimikej

Awards

:( nobody guessed my name. its too hard to guess, right? /sarcasm.in all seriousness though, i dont think telling people your FIRST name really matters. its telling people your last name that gets stalkers and pedos all up on the internet looking 4 your house.lol

Shinra

Banned
Awards

quite obviously... but you can tell Lil Von my name if you like Ethny

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Actually, Ethy don't ruin this, but if you guys can guess my name I'll give the winner a blow job.

Hint: It's a little bit biblical.

get ready to blow me, Dave/David :D

Also why do I feel kinda cool because I know all the hidden names? ;-; I'm so silly-chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back