• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ur name is gay sources say

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Ive noticed that alot of members refer to each other by their irl names. ive always been hesitant to do so (except with lancelot, ElCoqui & Dontcallmyname they're all cool)

How do you guys feel about it? Can I call you by your 1st names?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Re: First names

My first name is Rodriguez, you can call me that if you want.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

The only people who know my real name are the ones that read my "content crew" application....or the lucky ones who saw it in my trainer card.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

if you wanna know my name... find Fran or Gildragon and ask them

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Chaser, I know your real name ;P

I prefer to be called by my name or nickname on here. Only Hamster Lord and Ophan call me by my real name on here at times. I don't really care. You just have to chance upon my real name~

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I'd tell you my first name but then I'd have to kill you...or take you to Dave & Busters...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The only people who call me by my real name here are Kiwi+ and Lancelot, and Ethy and Hamster Lord sometimes (though Senor Ham-chan calls me by a shortened version). So unless I told you, you miraculously happen to guess correctly or you were on #junes that one time, I'm not telling :p

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Stitch.... My name Stitch.

HI STITCH *w*

Most people already know my first name, as much as I dislike it. I'm Callum. Nice to ban you - I mean meet you.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sign~ <3 I promise I will never say your name on here (unless I am beyond excited)

How dare you use that against me! D:

Love you too, Chaser <3

I'd tell you my first name but then I'd have to kill you...or take you to Dave & Busters...

Well, option number two is more appealing. Boobs and food and games. Everything anybody ever wanted in one place.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

um i guess #junes and some other people who know me call me by my real name but like if i don't know you i don't wanna get too attatched haha....

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Go ahead. I'm Taylor.

Even though that might be confusing when there's other Taylors on.... :p

(you can also call me Talyn, as it's a portmanteau of my first and middle names, TAylor LYNdis)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Actually, Ethy don't ruin this, but if you guys can guess my name I'll give the winner a blow job.

Hint: It's a little bit biblical.

Nov

Awards

Well, my name is not a secret anymore so... it is Reetta. With two E's and two T's, so it's not Reeta or Retta. :p I've found out that my name is quite hard to spell (let alone to pronounce) for foreigners lol. The name actually derives from the Finnish version of the name Margaret which is Margareetta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back