• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unannounced Game Another Dive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
It was just a rumor, and the next KH game will be the mystery game.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, probably a false rumor.
I remember seeing KHX somewhere at IGN.
Hm, Just hope KHIII(or whatever the title Nomura is gonna give it) gonna be released, or ever seen the light of day.

But Anotherdive? That seems like a weird name for a KH game, well for me that is.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It was Birth by Sleep Final Mix guys~

Nomura has been talking about the mystery title for about a year and a half now. Well, hinting at it.
I doubt he would have hinted at BBSFM before BBS was released anywhere.

And we know 3D isn't the title he was hinting at for a year and half either because he said it'd have multiple scenarios, which 3D doesn't. You just switch between characters in it.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Another Dive could be the mystery game. Sounds like a good title. In my opinion. Anyway, any ideas what it's about friends?

Allister Rose

French Lover
still....i doubt it since someone practically lied....another dive sounds too big of a rip off from deep dive. i could imagine a secret ending called deep dive, just not an actual game

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well according to that interview, Normura said there were two new games being developed mainly before getting back to the Sora's story

this doesn't really prove what I'm saying, but it good stuff towards the end of the interview

& this proves my point kind of haha read the bottom for it

WARNING: both interviews have MAJOR SPOILERS (espcially the 2nd one) read at your own discretion.

Well in that first link Nomura says something about another game being released this year(Re: Coded) and one being released next year(3D). Those must be it.

Radon

mofo
3D will be the game he's been hinting at for a while.
Re:Coded was said to not be one of the two mystery games but if BBS:FM was one then why would Nomura mention it in the same interview he said there were no plans for a FM.

I don't really mind. I'm happy with the games we have currently announced, but another would make me very happy.

JTD95

Re:Coded and BBSFM are not the second mystery game.

3D is the one with multiple characters and then there is the mystery game with the main character being the core.

At E3 Re:Coded and 3D was announced but Nomura said there was a KH game he wanted to announce but didn't get time to do it.That must have been the mystery game and it can't have been the Final Mix because why would they announce a game at E3 that only Japan will get?

codemaster

Awards
Another Dive could be the combination of both secret endings in KH and KHFM, both secret endings have already been seen in other games. "Another" comes from Another Side, Another Story, and "Dive" comes from Deep Dive.

Another Dive could also mean, diving into another story in the series, as cheesy as it may sound. And since both endings involved Riku, this could mean we will see a game about Riku and/or Mickey during KH, after CoM, and during KH2. Good idea for a game actually, and maybe we could know more about the keyblades and AtW.

Box_ghost

And therefor everyone must have completed KHI & KHI:FM?

Nooooo, Another Side/Another Story and Deep Dive have been on the net since 04 at latest. Likewise, The Gathering and Birth by Sleep have been on the net since 07 at the latest.

Before you even joined, people have been saying it without tags. So I clearly know what I'm talking about.

So without spoiler tags:

The secret trailer from KH1 is called ASAS
and the one from FM is DD.

The secret trailer frm Kh2 is called The Gathering
and the one from FM+ is called BBS.

KNOWN info since 07.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back