• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Would you LIKE to join? Wanting her to be useful doesn't negate joining.

I can only hope they won't get any worse at "using" her. So far we've had a comatose trophy, a name and a face for Namine and Xion to be cloned from, and a kidnapee because Axel's gay for Roxas >.>;;;;
    1) I love you for what went on in the Kairi haters have won thread.
    2) Are you a member of the Kairi HC?
    So I saw the fight in that fanclub. D: Just letting you know if you haven't seen my post already, I think that you were in the right regardless.

Now, I do sort of wish you reported their behavior BEFORE the fight broke out and I do feel you were provoking some of it... you still did have a right to join. You said it was a crack pairing because that's what the damn thing was.

The whole thing's a mess but hopefully it's settled.
    we're streaming harry potter and the philosopher's stone live on our channel, so join us!

khinsider - live streaming video powered by Livestream
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…