• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Academy/ Sound of The Blessed (IC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
~~~~~~~~~~~~Monday, 8:00 A.M.~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Haruka Stanton~~~~~~

Haruka's alarm clock went off at 6:00 A.M.. He sat up and rubbed his eyes yawning at the same time. He hadn't gotten asleep till about 3:00 A.M. and was insanely tired. He had been working late at the Host Club, trying to keep the Night class from doing anything bad with Day Class students. He was always up late trying to run the Host Club well. He got out of bed and put on some slip-on shoes. He walked down the halls to the dormitory to the showers and walked in. He tooked a nice cold shower and walked back to his room in a towel. He passed a girl who stared at him as he walked into his rooms.

He spent half an hour getting dressed and messing with his hair. He left his house about 7:00 A.M. and went to check on todays theme in the Host Club. It was an anime Otaku theme. Everyone was going to be dressed up as anime characters. It was really awesome. He was going to dress up as a priest from a vampire anime. He left the Host Club soon aftter, leaving the Builders to do their job. He walked to the main courtyard and hung out for half an hour, and then at 7:50 the bell rang for him to get to his first hour. He walked to trig with mister Borden.

~~~~~Suzaku~~~~~

The class bell rang at 4:00 in the morning. His Kendo Club was about to begin for the night class. He walked through the school grounds to the night P.E area. He walked into the special Kendo room He practiced with some of the other guys, not losing a single round. He was probably the best on the team/club. He sat down panting hard. It was around 6:00 A.M. and he needed to go and do some home work. He walked through the campus noticing all the people. His robes sweeping as he walked through the campus, his sword thumping against his back.

He saw people walk slowly to classes and from them. He saw night and day students mingling. It was weird. Every single person at the school was special in some way. It was really cool. Suzaku never really talked to anyone. He was a really shy guy and didn't really talk to many people. Especially girls. He was wayyy to scared to talk to them. Especially really cute girls. They really scared him. He stopped in the courtyard and sat down under a tree, and fell asleep.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Shadow was ready he waited for the lady to say go. On your mark get set go! When she fired off a gun when she said go. Shadow was racing this older guy with a custom bike. Shadow though it would be a normal race between two people, but he was so wrong. The guys bike had things hidden inside like weapons and tacks and nails. The guy boosted ahead and let out his tacks. Shadow was way to experienced to let some tacks get in his way. He wheelied on top of the edge of the bridge and rode it past the tacks then he hopped back down. The guy in front continued to lay more traps like nail and some type of explosive marbles. Shadow over the nails but directly into the marbles causing his bike to pop into the air. Doing a complete 360 he landed on the ground and then started to show this cheater who was the king of motorcycling. The guys bike wasn't fast at all. So once he ran out of tricks it was a sure win. Once he caught up to the guy they were almost to the end of the bridge. Shadow tried to pass but the guy kept movin in front of him. "This guy is pissin me off!!!" Once they got to the end the man did a real sloppy job at drifting giving shadow the chance he need.

Shadow got right beside the guy teasing him. Then the man started to pull out a club shadow took out his pistol and fired at the club. The guy then completely stopped. Shadow continued to go forward but then noticed that he still had to go through the traps again. He ran into the marble hich didn't lift him up this time but it did cause him to swerve into the nails. Which popped his front tire. As soon as the front axle hit the ground shadow flew off the bike. He stayed airborne for a while and then as he was about to land he activated his hovering shoes and skated his way to victory.

The opponent loss and they shook hands afterwards. Then they started to party on the bridge. It was 3:00 when they finally stopped. He was still a hedgehog so he didn't want to go to campus yet. "Ok i need to kill three and a half hours." He went to the fields to gaze at the stars and the moon. Be fore he knew it he feel asleep. When he finally woke up it was 7:57. "What?!!!" Now in his slower human form he rushed to class. It had just hit 8:00 when he got to the classroom.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Eric was staring up at his ceiling while laying on his bed. "Beep, Beep, Beep" his alarm clock was going off. Eric looked over and saw it was 6:30. Eric slowly lifted himself from his bed and headed for the door. Once out in the hall a few girls where talking about the Host club. One of the girls was one of his clients for the club that day. She saw him and started to giggle. "Hey Eric what are you dressing up as for the club today." she asked calling from down the hall. Eric looked her way with a look he used to make the girls wild and said, "Its a surprise". The girls started to scream in excitment. Eric walked to the showers and took a warm shower. While walking back to his room fully dressed he looked around and found no one around. Suddenly he wasnt in human form any longer he was in his wolf form. He could see his room on the other end of the hall and no one was around. He started into a run moving very fast. He stopped at his door in his human form again. Eric grabbed his books and ran his fastest to his first class, Algebra with Miss. Carter.

Roxas 22

Standing in the Darkness searching for the Light.
The Young Silver-haired man sighed heavily. He looked down the hall, he had already showered and dressed. He stepped out into the hall, walking outside. This was one reason why he took night classes, so he could enjoy the daylight. He stepped outside of the rooms, smiling at the sun. He sat quietly under a tree. He sometimes wished he took day classes. That way he would probably meet more people. "Oh well..." He said to himself with a shrug.

He looked around him. He felt his wings begin to twitch, something wasn't right. Unable to put his finger on it, he stood and began walking around the campus, trying to shrug it off.

Kasrinok

It was early morning when I woke up. I didnt get much sleep last night, I had a very long night. I liked to party alot.. so I held yet another party during the week. I hated having to wake up way earlier then I was use to but School is School and I had to attend. I got up out of bed and put on some sweatpants and a grey cutoff. I knew at this point the day would be awesome. I checked my phone and seen that I had multiple text messages.. all from my friends saying how awesome of a night they had. They were ready for another 1.. so I began to plan a party for the night. The party would be small, just so friends could come to hang out and mingle with other fellow classmates... teachers would show up sometimes too.

So i replied to all of the texts then went forward on down the stairs to grab a quick bite for breakfast. All we had was pop-tarts.. bleh... I grabbed a pack and a glass of milk, turned on the tv, then began to think about what the day would bring. I was hoping that I wouldnt get much homework for the night... Watched a little bit of tv then went to get dressed for the day. I asked myself.. What should I wear? well.. we all want to impress that 1 girl that everybody likes. I walked back downstairs, grabbed my wallet and car keys, then I was out the door, ready to start the day.....

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
its 7:30 and yuuki starts getting ready for school.he walks to the bathroom and takes a shower then gets dress, he grabs his bag and walks to school.
just as he walks he sees a lady waiting for him,yuuki gets nervous and wonders who she is. just as he gets close he gets a katana ready to attack.
the lady looks at him and says hi,yuuki was lost and didn't know what was going on was she a friend or a foe? just as yuuki closes his eyes she banish.

yuuki sits on a bench thinking about the lady."who was her" he ask,yuuki can't take it and go's to the woods to take he's anger out. out of no where yuuki starts laughing and his eyes change,he was excited.
he laid on the grass and watch the sky waiting for kendo to start. its 7:40 and school almost starts yuuki gets up and walks to school but as he walks a man was walking his dog,yuuki was scare his half cat causing him to be scare of the dog. the dog sees him and starts chasing yuuki.
thankfully a girl saves him by grabbing the dog,the man thanks her and leaves.she asks yuuki if his ok and yuuki only blushes.his shy when it comes to girls. its 7:55 and yuuki doesn't get the chance to thank her,he runs to school and makes it on time.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Beep, beep, beep! The alarm clock screamed, echoing in the room. A lazy hand emerged from the pile of pillows, and blankets and slammed on the alarm clock silencing it. Suddenly, a brunette girl sits up and places her back against the wall. Her hair is a mess, her eyes half open and tired, she glances over at the alarm clock and notices it's 7:30. Alarmed, she stumbles out of bed but trips and falls to the floor. Quickly, she gets up and runs towards the showers removing her clothes as she jumps in a shower and takes a brief, and rather cold, shower.

Several minutes later, she walks out. Towel wrapped around her petite body, ran out and tripped over her shirt she had left on the floor. Scowling, the tired brunette grabs the shirt and rushes back in her room. Glancing at the clock it says, 7:45, "So much for brief." she mumbled to herself as she pulls off the towel, quickly slips on underwear and a jeans. Searching frantically through her cabinets, she found an acceptable bra, slipped that on. Running towards a mirror, she quickly dried her hair and fixed that up.

Looking over her shoulder, the clock read 7:50, and a bell rang loudly. "Damn." she said to herself, she ran around the room, and an row of stuffed animals sat on a piece of furniture over looking the room, she looked at the animals and imagined they were laughing at her early morning antics. She threw a pillow and the toys knocking them over, and pulled over a shirt which had a bunny design on it. Slipping on socks, and shoes on at the same time, the stuffed animals stared at awe at her ability to get dressed quickly. Grabbing her glasses and books, she ran out of the room and headed towards her first class. "A.P Calculus." Running into the room, she stood in the front of her room blushing madly that everyone was watching her. Bowing her head, she headed to her seat wishing she was invisible

Roxas 22

Standing in the Darkness searching for the Light.
He walked towards the AP Calculus class. He decided to sit in for the day. He noticed a seat next to a brunette girl and took it, sighing slightly. He realized the class had already started, but didn't really care. It didn't matter to him since h was not signed up for this class at this time.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
It was late at night, or maybe early in the morning... He wasn't quiet sure. What he was sure about was the fact he had been awake all night working here and there on things the academy needed him to do. Read over documents, sign said documents, look over profiles of students with bad records, making sure the bills were paid...

"So much work," Professor Luess said to himself while rubbing his temples, "so little help." It really was a lot of work and he was the one being burdened by it. True that he wasn't the only teacher in the academy, but he was one of the best. This meant nearly everyone looked up to him and asked his advice. It was getting to be too much. Maybe he should retire soon and enjoy living in a small cottage somewhere near a river. Then he would be able to fish and read all he wanted. He stood up from his chair and looked around:

"Yes...This is a classroom." He said quietly, as if not to disturb anyone. Slowly, he made his way to a nearby kitchen. Tea was a necessity in these situations. Seconds after turning on the stove, a chiming noise was filling the air. Reaching into his pocket, the Professor produced a small phone that was vibrating and letting off the noise. He flipped it open and held it to his ear.
"Reyes Luess speaking.
Oh. Good day to you.
Yes...it has been quiet a while.
Of course I have not forgotten about that.
...I am...I've been better. This year is looking to be more stressful then the last.
You are correct. Heh, you know you cheered me right up. I was thinking about leaving soon, but after this, I feel rejuvenated. Thank you.
I...Yes. If you would like, I can see what I can do. Until that day comes, I wish you the best.
Goodbye."
Click.

The teapot began to whistle. Smiling, he fixed himself a cup of jasmine. He was feeling bold. Back in his classroom, he found a letter waiting for him on his desk.
"Dear Professor Reyes Luess," it read, "We at the academy appreciate everything you are doing, as such we hope you accept the rest of the day off effective immediately." The rest were protocols and signatures. He sat back down at his desk and took a sip of his tea.
Delicious.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
~~~~~~~2:30 P.M. Lunch~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Haru~~~~

Haruka stanton stepped out of his 3rd hour Classroom. His backpack hitting his thighs as he walked, his Ipod headphones in his ears as he walked towards the Library, where the Host Club was held. He crossed the campus slowly taking his time. It was 1:30 and he had to go to the Host Club to check on things before he went to Kendo Club. He had to defend his title as the Day class's defending champ. He walked slowly and reached the Host Club after about ten minutes. It was awesome. It was totally decked out in an Anime decorations, and all of the other Host Club workers were dressed up in Anime Costumes.

He left the Host Club with the Vice President after making sure that everything was fine. It was tournament day at the Kendo Club to see who got what spots. And he was ready. He had been training and he was going to keep his spot as number one and possibly try and beat Suzaku, the night Classs Number 1. He reached the Kendo Club around 2:00 P.M. He walked in and changed, and grabbed his sword(cant remember the name). He then walked into the practice room, it was large and matted all around. It was filled with other kendo Members, and it was almost time for the tournament. Haru started practicing and when 2:30 came around ALL day class Kendo club members were there.

~~~~~~Suzaku~~~~~~~

The day ran on, and Suzaku slept for most of the day until about Noon. His Dorm Room was far from his Nap spot, where he sat right now. His sword was next to his leg and he grabbed it when he stood up. His back pack was slung over his back as he walked to his Dorm room. It was dark and covered in posters. He loved his room and he crashed on his bed.. He knew he would have to get up soon for the Day Class Kendo Tournament. He knew Haruka would want to challenge him again..... Like he always did. It was just how he was. Suzaku roamed in and out of sleep until about 2:00 P.M. when he left his Room and went to the Kendo Room where he watched the people practice. He noticed Haru practicing. He was getting good, but not great. The Tournament was just about to start. It was now 2:30.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Reyes sighed. He was standing in front of a door and didn't want to do what he was about to. He knocked two times.
"Come in." Said a voice on the other side. He obeyed and entered. "Oh, Professor Luess. How good to see you. I trust you are enjoying your day off?"
The Professor nodded once.
"Anyway, what can I help you with?"
"I," His voice gave way. It didn't matter who you were, talking to one of the higher ups was scary because there was always the off chance they'd loose their temper and fire you on the spot.
They wouldn't dare, would they? Who would replace me? He tried again.
"Actually sir, I wanted to ask you a favor." There was a moments pause.
"Go on."
"Ah. Yes, well. I would like to ask you for a job as a teacher here in place of someone close to me." He started talking fast, trying to offset any interruptions. "She's very smart, and cunning, I am most certain that--"
"Who is this person." The man interrupted. There went that plan.
"She's..."
"I have to know the person I'm going to hire, aren't I?"
The Professor smiled. Yes! He had a shot at this!
"She's my daughter." He said, "She has my smarts and moreover. She is skilled in everything I am; taught her everything I know but she must know more then I. In every field she will one day surpass me. Of that," he concluded, "I am certain."

Minutes later, Professor Luess flipped open his phone and pressed in a few numbers.
"Hello? Yes, it's Professor Luess.
Yes, I did.
He wants you in as soon as you can! He said he can't wait to have another Luess here.
Yes.
Oh you are? Marvelous. When can I expect you?
That sounds brilliant. I'll see you then!"
Click.

More minutes passed, and he was now walking towards the kendo club. They were having a tournament today and it sounded rather exciting. With him, he carried a thermostat filled with tea. He found a place to sit by a corner and waited for things to begin.

Kasrinok

It was nice to see everybody at lunch having a good time and conversing with others. I liked to sit and chat with my friends. I left lunch and was on my way to the Forging Club.. Toady was the day that I got to work on my big project.. a Katana. I was practicing so hard for a few days on forging smaller items just so i could get the technique down of folding the outer steel over the inner core. I hadn't perfected it but I was ready to start my beginner katana.

When i got to the club everybody stared at me when I walked in.. for some reason everybody was early.. very early. I wasn't late by any means just everybody was eager for the big projects to start I guess. We all took positions at our anvils, grabbed are hammers and forms.. we were ready to do this! The teacher gave us permission to start the forges and we were off, fan were moving throughout the room to keep the temperature down.

After everybody got the forges lit, we went to get the steel from a shop that the teacher had in the back of the class. There was many different types of steel but I was looking for 1 in particular... Damascus steel, it is said to be the sharpest and strongest of all steels but very hard to work with, at this point I knew I was in for a treat.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Waking up to the noise of the bell, and chattering students. She winced at the sudden increase in volume, but she kept her head down sleeping. Then suddenly realized she was going to be late. Gasping, she grabbed her bag and sprinted towards the Kendo club. She reached it finally, and exhaled; she wasn't late she was rather early a nice change of pace.

Exhaling once more, she noted that exhaling too much was unhealthy and should stop. She entered and got changed. She grabbed her sword and sat down with the other members.

Kasrinok

Everybody in the class was sweating profusely due to the heat from the 5 forges lit in the room. The fans did their jobs just not good enough. We all had to drink plenty of water throughout the class. I grabbed the holder for the piece of steel and shoved it into the flame and waited...

After a few minutes of the searing heat I pulled the bright orange piece of steel out of the forge and began to hammer upon it. Sparks were flying onto my clothes.. work clothes of course. The clothers were fire retardant so no fire would be started from the sparks. I scrapped off the excess metal crust and kept on hammering...

Dent after dent after dent, the blade began to take shape. The steel was growing longer and flatter as the process went on. I began to hammer the steel in the middle to get it ready for the folding process....

Peace

Awards
The alarm clock (a.k.a the only clock in his dorm) rings to signify the morning. A hand comes down from above to silence it. The person attached to it wakes up and gets out of bed. He does his morning routine: eating breakfast, shower, brushing his teeth, putting his clothes on. He goes to his bedside table to grab his chains and sees the time and realizes that he's almost late for his kendo club's tournament set for today.

He runs and grabs a donut and then rushes out the door. Aaron is running to the kendo club as fast as he could thinking Oh no! I'm almost late. I can make it! He keeps shouting over and over in his head until he trips over a rock and stumbles into the kendo club room. He gets up and asks "Am I late?"

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Shadow had made it into class and found himself to be one of the few kids rushing to get there. He saw others walking casually and taking their time. "Wow... And i though i was going to be late." He walked into the gym and got dressed into some gym shorts. The class started with running three laps around the basketball court. Shadow was the first to finish, and for his quickness he was rewarded. "Come here kid." Shadow was confused at what was going on. Usually he just goes through this class and leaves to the next but now the coach wants to talk to him. "I have been noticing how you finish way before everybody else. Now this is a day class so your not a vampire, and you don't look like your something other than a human. So, i would like you to join the track team. What do you say?" Shadow knew that this was coming, so he asked one question before he gave his answer, "Are any of the track meetings at night?" The coach looked suspicious and wondered why it mattered but answered surely, "Why yes we do have them at night" Shadow's face then lost all excitement and he said as the bell rang, "not interested."

He continued to his next class, Ninja Arts. He wasn't the best in this class but neither was he the worst. I guess he can put all his trust in the emerald if anything doesn't go his way. Nothing special happened in that class. The next class, and last class was the weapons class. He liked this class cause they had a whole plethora of weapons to pick from. So he picked a specific weapon and began to train on it. He liked the sword and the pistol. He wanted to know if the teacher wouldn't mind him keeping it, but the teacher said that it was his only sword. If he wanted his own he would need to ask the forging club. When the class finally ended shadow never ate at school he rode his bike down the bridge and to a restaurant. While eating spaghetti he looked back at the school and the water it sat on an thought i cant wait for tonight. He looked at a clock and noticed it was 2:00. It's time to start nap time. He got onto his bike and drove back to school.

Last edited:

Kasrinok

I finished up pounding the steel for today.. ill continue more tomorrow. I left the club and made my way through to the halls to Physical Education.. word was that we were playing dodgeball today. I walked into the gymnasium then into the locker rooms to get changed for class.

Once we all lined up for role call, the teacher split us off into teams, 8 v. 9.. somebody was absent today. My team won the coin toss and we chose to kick first. We kicked 2 homeruns in the first round with 3 other runs to add to it. The class played for the rest of the period ending with the score of 21 - 18, the other team won.

I went into the locke room to take a shower after that long game.. I changed into my Uniform for Martial Arts class then was on my way. Today I tested for m orange belt.. I was studying during lunch so much, my friends were getting mad because I wasnt talking to them. I walk into the class and was greeted by other students and my Sensei. She knew it was my testing day and had all the information ready to ask questions...

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
~Time for the Tournament~
~~2:30~~

Haruka stood at the edge of the mat. His first mactch was against the weird kid Sigma. Haru knew he wasn't human and loved to fight non humans. He grabbed his shinai and walked to the middle of the circle. Sigma doing the same thing. He extended his hand towards Sigma. He shook his hand and then stepped back into his own position. The Refferee stepped back and made a gesture, counting down from 3. Haru made the first move, He spun to his right making his reflexes faster, opening up his mind so he can see Sigma's moves. He feinted an attack at Sigma's head and spun around.

~~~~Suzaku~~~~~

The Kendo room had filled fairly fast and time seemed to slow when the battles began. Haruka's was the first match on the left. There was 5 Mats and alot of other people were fighting, but Suzaku was watching the match between Haru and the kid Sigma. Suzaku watched as they approached and shook hands. He knew that Haru would make the first move. He was brash and impulsive like that. He knew that the fight was probably going to go to Haru, but there could always be an upset.

Peace

Awards
Aaron goes to sit next to Suzaku. He holds his hand out and says "Hi" as he keeps an eye on the match. I wonder how well I'll do in my matches. Oh well I guess the time to think about that will be later. "My name's Aaron" He says with a slight smile. This person looks like fun to fight. I wonder how she fights. He thought to himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back