• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SwagStarIV
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Interesting. Very interesting. Oh right, schizophrenia is the correct spelling. xD

How are you doing overall, Swag? Looking forward to the weekend any? (I'll get to our PM soon. :3)
    Oh dear god, somebody is going to get the wrong idea! x'D Well, Kaz is a heartless and his human form isn't entirely there... so modesty isn't a huge deal since one wouldn't be able to tell anyhow.
    Thank you for letting me know! Actually, I thought it was Xaiver with the organization 13 cloak. As for Riku, I have no idea what he's wearing and he could very well have a cloak on too. xD Luckily, I'll be removing the cloak from Kaz soon.
    I'm going to bug you real fast. I read your post in TT and wanted to know if the cloak figure was me? I wasn't sure, but then thought, I'm the only one in a cloak, but wanted to double check before going through with my post! C: So let me know ASAP please and thank you!
    Yeah, people perceive it as a normal restaurant and not a fast food joint, lol.

So where's that other job you have?
    What Union will you be joining? I'm torn between Vulpeus, and Anguis. >=/

Juuuuuuust yesterday I had my last college final. Dx
    Really? You haven't been keeping up with the latest in KINGDOM HEARTS? KH χ[chi] is the latest entry to the series, it's the smartphone adaption of KH χ[chi] for the PC. xP

Thanks! :p
    lol thank you, thank you. It was a quick work at Paint. xP

Good, good. ANXIOUSLY waiting for KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ[chi] and to finish a final I have this next Tuesday... :<

You?
    Hey mister, would you mind giving me the link (image tag included because my phone sucks) so I can put the #SoraForSmash thing in my sig?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…