• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussion ► Traverse Town Tavern [OOC Discussion] -- EVENT ONE COMPLETE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Traverse Town Tavern [OOC Discussion]

OHOHOH what about Sugar Peas? :D ...i-it's a catbug reference catbug is the best ahhhh ;A; *hides*

NO. sugar pie honey bunch. it has been decided she will be sugar pie honey bunch.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

YAAAAAY SANKYEW, and now I'm ridiculously excited to see your post haha xD Ahh what is Zero gonna do to Kage, I must knowwww >:T *waits impatiently*

I had fun with my post. *chuckles* Kage is most likely going to rip his hair out after Zero's statement. Oh gosh, I wonder how much farther I can push Kage's buttons? xD I really can't wait to see how either Kage or Kam reacts! I could of took this post into quite a few interesting directions but, I'll save those ideas for another time.

OH! You're welcome. Its great rping with you so far! 8D

OHOHOH what about Sugar Peas? :D ...i-it's a catbug reference catbug is the best ahhhh ;A; *hides*

You've seen Catbug, Rena?! <3 I actually know that reference too! <3

CD-Mann said:
I'm pretty sure everyone knows that "going in a random direction" translates to "I don't have any real plans at the moment, but here I am!". In case you couldn't tell, that's pretty much what I'm doing.

I'm sure one of us, or somebody will bump into you soon. Nothing wrong with going into a random direction. :D

Rhapsody said:
NO. sugar pie honey bunch. it has been decided she will be sugar pie honey bunch.

I'm down with that too.

In answer to Rena's question, SPHB works for me too. xD At least neither of you picked something like Sugar "Buns". roflol.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I had fun with my post. *chuckles* Kage is most likely going to rip his hair out after Zero's statement. Oh gosh, I wonder how much farther I can push Kage's buttons? xD I really can't wait to see how either Kage or Kam reacts! I could of took this post into quite a few interesting directions but, I'll save those ideas for another time.

OH! You're welcome. Its great rping with you so far! 8D
...oh gosh i'm scared for kage XD; He's going to be soooooooo pissed... I'll try to post soon! I'm very interested to see what happens haha xD

Woo, yosh!! :D It's been awesome! (Although Kage isn't too happy about what Zero is doing >0>;)

You've seen Catbug, Rena?! <3 I actually know that reference too! <3
YEEEEEES ;w; Catbug is so cute!! Have you seen the soap opera-style minisode? It's really cute!! :D

I'm down with that too.

In answer to Rena's question, SPHB works for me too. xD At least neither of you picked something like Sugar "Buns". roflol.
......yOU WILL NOW BE NAMED SUGAR BUNS :D i wish that we had thought of that before haha xD

Ohoh would anyone be up for having the boss show up after most of the characters end up in the Second District? It definitely wouldn't be immediate, but once everyone's there and some stuff happens (I guess? lmao), then we can have that battle start.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Takushi Rena said:
YEEEEEES ;w; Catbug is so cute!! Have you seen the soap opera-style minisode? It's really cute!! :D

I can't remember what episodes of Catbug I have seen. BUT I know I saw the first episode months back. In my free time, I'll definitely have to watch the minisodes again. <3

Takushi Rena said:
...oh gosh i'm scared for kage XD; He's going to be soooooooo pissed... I'll try to post soon! I'm very interested to see what happens haha xD

Woo, yosh!! :D It's been awesome! (Although Kage isn't too happy about what Zero is doing >0>;)

Zero is your typical get under your skin and annoy the heck out of you, kind of character. I have no idea why this is but, it reoccurs every time I've ever used him elsewhere. xD Haha.

Takushi Rena said:
......yOU WILL NOW BE NAMED SUGAR BUNS :D i wish that we had thought of that before haha xD

Ohoh would anyone be up for having the boss show up after most of the characters end up in the Second District? It definitely wouldn't be immediate, but once everyone's there and some stuff happens (I guess? lmao), then we can have that battle start.

Alright. I'll be Sugar Buns. xD

I'm in for the boss showing up in the Second District! I'm surprised nobody else has said yay or nay to this part yet. :eek:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

Sorry I've been a bit slow on posting. I'll try and get it up by this weekendish.
Alright. I'll be Sugar Buns. xD
ThisPair_zps2488f4b3.gif

This is my new favorite nickname for you.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I took the lac of people reacting like this as a 'Yeah that's alright'.
Also going to take that as a yes lulz

Much apologizes for the lack of posting recently; I was waiting for Rhap to post, and then things got kinda crazy, so yeah ;~; But I'll try to post as soon as I can! If school isn't too crazy, I'll try to post sometime this week. Otherwise, I'll post this weekend most likely.

Awards

Sorry I dropped off the radar! I was waiting for more replies to come in before I did anything, but I guess I'll post tonight!

Awards

awww, I wasn't able to get a reply in before move-in day, so here it is late, oops

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

awww, I wasn't able to get a reply in before move-in day, so here it is late, oops
hey better late than not lulz

Okies, question for everyone! :D What kind of stuff would you like to see after this first RP finishes? Once this one's finished, you basically get free reign and can do whatever you want, but I was curious if you'd like to see any specific things, like any sort of missions or anything.

I'm planning on bringing in factions at some point, but, rather than during this RP (which is what I originally planned), I'm going to hold off on it until a RP in the future. Probably giving the whole thing it's own roleplay or whatever. *shrug*

Also, expect a post from me by this weekend and I MEAN IT THIS TIME I SWEAR ;A; (I may try to post tonight, but definitely no guarantees. I do want to get this RP moving again, but I got super busy recently >.<)

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards

Yosh! Posted for the first time!!!!! Now I just wait... Oh yeah holding Ven for the aftermath... Not sure which one to use haha Any suggestions?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Zero comes in first place as my favorite OC to use hands down. I cracked myself up writing his post. He's such a happy grasshoper. xD

@SwagStar: If you don't mind me asking, was this always your forum name? I think we've crossed paths once in a graphics shop. Also, I think Rena will be able to tell you what to do with Ven. :)

Awards

hey better late than not lulz

Okies, question for everyone! :D What kind of stuff would you like to see after this first RP finishes? Once this one's finished, you basically get free reign and can do whatever you want, but I was curious if you'd like to see any specific things, like any sort of missions or anything.

I'm planning on bringing in factions at some point, but, rather than during this RP (which is what I originally planned), I'm going to hold off on it until a RP in the future. Probably giving the whole thing it's own roleplay or whatever. *shrug*

I don't really have anything particularly in mind. I'm just waiting for more insanity from Kage and Kam (and possibly Zero? ohohoo) to ensue, yup

SwagStarIV

Awards

@SwagStar: If you don't mind me asking, was this always your forum name? I think we've crossed paths once in a graphics shop. Also, I think Rena will be able to tell you what to do with Ven. :)

Thanks! I used to be sorafinalform ^_^ I wouldn't be surprised if I have. Speaking of which, its abouut time for a new sig and profile pic. Any suggestions on who to go to?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Thanks! I used to be sorafinalform ^_^ I wouldn't be surprised if I have. Speaking of which, its abouut time for a new sig and profile pic. Any suggestions on who to go to?

Welcome! :D oh yeah, I definitely saw you around the forum a lot with your old username.

I'd suggest going to the The Royal Shop, since KSX has been around to tags lately. I'd have suggested Madman's Revenge, but Nutari and IDrops have been busy with school/work lately.

Rhapsody said:
I don't really have anything particularly in mind. I'm just waiting for more insanity from Kage and Kam (and possibly Zero? ohohoo) to ensue, yup

You can count on it! Zero will mess with Kage as much as possible. And a little to Kam.

SwagStarIV

Awards

Hahaha Thanks for the tip! Also, nice sig and Av Lips! I was just recently catching up on One Piece myself. Law just pissed off Mingo now he's running from the blind samurai guy who's addicted to shooting meteors from the sky! I guess I shall post!?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yosh! Posted for the first time!!!!! Now I just wait... Oh yeah holding Ven for the aftermath... Not sure which one to use haha Any suggestions?
Woo, welcome to the RP!! :D And hmm... chronologically, this RP takes place (alternate universe of course lulz) during KH1, so Ven could be 10 years older or you can have him be his 15-year-old self from BbS :T Completely up to you. It does NOT have to be chronological at all~

You can count on it! Zero will mess with Kage as much as possible. And a little to Kam.
Kage: NOOOOOOOOO, NONONO DON'T YOU MESS WITH ME YOU LITTLE TWIRP I WILL DROP-KICK YOU OFF THE CLOCKTOWER D:<

Sorry for the lack of posting lately (school is a butt >:T), but I'm considering throwing the RP into overdrive and bringing in a boss in my next post. I know I mentioned it before and no one had anything against it, but I want to check with everyone just in case: if anyone has anything against this idea (like you're developing something between characters and what-not), please let me know! I'll try to post by this weekend, so definitely let me know by then. Thank you! :D

Hope everyone's doing awesome~ ;w;

Awards

Kam: uhhhh. please do not. ok, thanks. 8I

I MEAN it's fine if Kam thinks you're a cool cat then sure joke with her a little!

but I mean she's kinda pissed atm sooo. good luck with getting her in a jovial mood pff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back