• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussion ► Traverse Town Tavern [OOC Discussion] -- EVENT ONE COMPLETE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys, quick update~

For now, I'm not going to move forward with anything Arcana-related solely because of the general lack of interest. Activity is a huge part of this whole thing, and I don't want to restart this just to watch it crumble and fall apart again.

However, I will throw this out there: if you guys do really want me to continue this in some form, you can message me and, depending on the level of interest, I'll find some way to restart this. (My hope is to do something more along the lines of a usual roleplay, just with some extra stuff and possibly multiple threads to tell the story.)

I'm not giving up on this at all. If there's interest, I will restart it somehow. But, right now, there's been no interest in this for the most part and that can not happen if this roleplay is to restart.

So, for now, Arcana in its current form is done. I ask that you guys don't try to restart this without me, since, as unoriginal as the story may be, this is still my roleplay idea and you guys know I'll restart it as soon as there's enough interest.

Thanks for all your support on this~ I'm sorry that it didn't turn out as well as we hoped it would, but I really appreciate everyone sticking with it as much as you guys did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back