• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussion ► Traverse Town Tavern [OOC Discussion] -- EVENT ONE COMPLETE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Arcana OOC Discussion

I have the urge to post. Should I wait for everyone else to go or would that count as machine gun posting? =3

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If you want to post, definitely go for it!! :D I don't think it would count as machine gun posting lulz (And I honestly have nothing against it for this RP; if it's posting like... every 5 minutes, that's different, but this is perfectly fine ;w;) I was kinda waiting on Zero before Kage did anything, actually xD;

Chromatic

Become
Awards

If you want to post, definitely go for it!! :D I don't think it would count as machine gun posting lulz (And I honestly have nothing against it for this RP; if it's posting like... every 5 minutes, that's different, but this is perfectly fine ;w;) I was kinda waiting on Zero before Kage did anything, actually xD;

I assume you're also waiting for Omni to post as well?

My intro post was intended to direct at you two.

purgatory

Awards

This is probably an unusual question because I am not sure how often anyone asks/does this, but is double jumping possible? More or less as an attainable and upgradeable skill.

Edit: Posted, behold my horrid social skills :3

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This is probably an unusual question because I am not sure how often anyone asks/does this, but is double jumping possible? More or less as an attainable and upgradeable skill.

Edit: Posted, behold my horrid social skills :3
Hmm... I guess it doesn't count? I honestly have no idea tbh lulz, but with abilities and such, I was thinking more of physical and magic attacks. I guess it wouldn't count in that case xD; So double jumping is definitely possible!

And woo, social awkwardness! :D Haha, this should be fun, since Rena's very shy and awkward herself xD (I am going to wait until Omni posts, or at least give him a few more days to.)

Chromatic

Become
Awards

Yup, I'm waiting on him to post~ And okies! ;u; I'm curious to see where that goes now lulz

Looks like I got the wrong side of the alleyway. You said characters like Leon and the gang were around in this? Would there be any issue for me to play them (informally) in my next post?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Looks like I got the wrong side of the alleyway. You said characters like Leon and the gang were around in this? Would there be any issue for me to play them (informally) in my next post?
Go for it! :D The story takes place during KH1 (though Sora disappears instead of ending up in Traverse Town), so the same sorts of things would be going on during that timeframe.

Also, yay I can post now! I'll post for Rena and Kage soon~ (Maybe today, but most likely tomorrow)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Re: Traverse Town Tavern [OOC Discussion]

SORA'S DEEEAAAAD.

Sorry for my lack of posting. Writing challenges and life have been chewing me up.

purgatory

Awards

I'm on your heels Rena and will post after you do. :p

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

SORA'S DEEEAAAAD.

Sorry for my lack of posting. Writing challenges and life have been chewing me up.
HE'S NOT DEAD HE'S SLEEPING
...OR SOMETHING. i dunno ;A;

I'm on your heels Rena and will post after you do. :p
Alright, shweet! :D Get ready to post soon then!

And super-duper apologies for the delay! I got an awful case of writer's block with Kage's post, but I think I've figured out what he's going to do, so I'll try to post tonight. (Worst case, I'll post tomorrow ;0; But no later than that!)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Alright, shweet! :D Get ready to post soon then!

And super-duper apologies for the delay! I got an awful case of writer's block with Kage's post, but I think I've figured out what he's going to do, so I'll try to post tonight. (Worst case, I'll post tomorrow ;0; But no later than that!)

jrh6N6x.gif

Anyway, Hyper, would your post be referring to my character by any chance? I'm not entirely sure. =S

HyperShadic

Awards

Yeah I am, sorry for not making that clearer Omni.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Though I hardly have the best track record for timely RP posts, I'm going to hazard a post ... sometime this week. Rhona is grabbing after your munny single and ready-to-mingle, so expect something fun!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Hey is for horses. Get it? Hay? xD *snickers*

THAT POST WAS AWESOME RENA! I already know what I'll put up next. =D I'll try to get in a post tonight or wait until Rhapsody goes next.

Last edited:
Awards

Oh! you can go ahead and post Sugar Pie Honey Bunch~ (that's your new nickname now idgaf)

It might have looked like I was replying, but I wasn't! c8

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Though I hardly have the best track record for timely RP posts, I'm going to hazard a post ... sometime this week. Rhona is grabbing after your munny single and ready-to-mingle, so expect something fun!
Take your time, no rush! :D But I do look forward to seeing your post 'cause omg I've never RPed with you before ;A; so exciteeeeed

Hey is for horses. Get it? Hay? xD *snickers*

THAT POST WAS AWESOME RENA! I already know what I'll put up next. =D I'll try to get in a post tonight or wait until Rhapsody goes next.
XS5LK.gif

(had to do it. totes had to do it :T *nodnod*)

YAAAAAY SANKYEW, and now I'm ridiculously excited to see your post haha xD Ahh what is Zero gonna do to Kage, I must knowwww >:T *waits impatiently*

Oh! you can go ahead and post Sugar Pie Honey Bunch~ (that's your new nickname now idgaf)

It might have looked like I was replying, but I wasn't! c8
OHOHOH what about Sugar Peas? :D ...i-it's a catbug reference catbug is the best ahhhh ;A; *hides*

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that "going in a random direction" translates to "I don't have any real plans at the moment, but here I am!". In case you couldn't tell, that's pretty much what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back