• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussion ► Traverse Town Tavern [OOC Discussion] -- EVENT ONE COMPLETE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I must admit, I'm at a bit of a loss for a post to respond to KitKat's little thing in the Coliseum; I always suck at responding to a lot at once.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I must admit, I'm at a bit of a loss for a post to respond to KitKat's little thing in the Coliseum; I always suck at responding to a lot at once.

Is there a way for me to make posting easier? C: I can rewrite my post, if it'll help in some shape or form.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Is there a way for me to make posting easier? C: I can rewrite my post, if it'll help in some shape or form.

No. I'll just have to remedy the situation by either just working more carefully on responding to whole of your post, or, if I'm not satisfied with that, I'll just skip my post to the appearance of the Heartless and rush Zach in to battle them.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Ayyyy! I swore I saw KitKat post, but I guess not? >.> What kind of workings you got up you sleeve

i.chzbgr.gif

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
There will be a rewritten post of Coliseum and a post being done for TT. I've had my hands kind of tied up with a few other things I'm obligated to do. XD Sorry about this, folks.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's alright Kitkat.

Have you heard anything from the Noel, Macks, or Wolfshadow?

I recall Noel being busy with having a job, since he graduated high school a month ago. Macks and Wolfshadow I haven't heard from at all. :c I imagine we may have to move their characters around some and leave them behind, if we carry on with both worlds until the next event. I know Rena will be back once more in the beginning of August. So... guess we'll have to do our best until then or figure out if we want to do more events in the future.

Oh and thank you for being understand, HyperShadic. C:

HyperShadic

Awards
Oh my god, they have the William Tell Overture. I remember this movie I saw the finale of where a huge regiment of Calvary were coming in to save the day, and the hero ended the finale before they got there, so the guy in charge (I guess it must have been like 7 or 8 years ago) stopped them turned to the camera and said, "We never did make it," turned around and they went back the way they came with the music starting up again.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Hahahaha what? That completely flew over my head Shadic. And no shame Rena! It actually looks really fun. Plus I'm a dancer so once I start its a wrap haha

P.S. I saw the post KitKat... Nice choice on Exdeath! I'm thinking a nice round of fencing. Spar a bit ;) *sniffles*

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys! I'm (unofficially ;0;) back!! Unfortunately, I don't have internet right now, so that's why it's a temporary thing. However, once I have internet, I'll be back and we can get this moving forward again!

I'm super sorry for my huge absence; working completely took away most of my free time :\ I'm sorries, guys ;~;

HyperShadic

Awards
Hey, it's alright Rena. Just worry about getting your interwebs up and running. We've survived this long without you, what's a week or so more?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Sorry to everyone waiting for me. We lost our three cashiers at work within like three days, so things have been hard, long, and exhausting. I should get out early tomorrow—barring anything unforeseen—so I intend to try to have something up tomorrow.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sorry to everyone waiting for me. We lost our three cashiers at work within like three days, so things have been hard, long, and exhausting. I should get out early tomorrow—barring anything unforeseen—so I intend to try to have something up tomorrow.

No worries! Whenever you can get a post up is good, Omni! C: Take your time!

Sephiroth2, Hypershadic & Swagstar: Nice posts!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hi, guys! So I'm not completely back yet (again...) since my internet's still gone, but I've been able to get online decently well, thanks to my phone and everything. I don't want to make any promises about my activity yet, but I did want to start working on getting Arcana back into gear. Once my internet is back and I'm able to story-wise, I will post again! ;w; But, for now, here's my gameplan for what needs to happen in Arcana:

OOC plans:
Post up a summary thread for the story (KitKat helped me out a lot with this in another thread, so thanks KitKat!! c:)
Plan out next events (next canon event plus Halloween and Christmas events, if you guys want to do that again)

RP plans:
Finish Twilight Town thread ASAP

(i like lists i'm sorry lol)

If you guys have any other things that you want/need taken care of, please go ahead and post that up and I'll add it to the list! We're working on figuring out where to go with the Twilight Town story so we can finish it up ASAP in the story discussion thread.

We're also going to try out a new thing in the next story threads (this doesn't apply to the currently opened threads, but if you'd like to add this, you're more than welcome to!), where you must have a very basic plot – like why the characters are there, etc. – and, most important, a goal for the story thread. This will hopefully help keep things on track a little more without hindering or preventing spur-of-the-moment plot ideas and plot twists ('cause those are awesome lol), but after the Twilight Town story is finished, we can test it out on that thread and see if it works. If it does, it'll be implemented across the entire roleplay.

Take your time! :D That's completely understandable (and crazy... goodness sake ;A;), so take as much time as you need to to post again!

SwagStarIV

Awards
Yaaayyyy! Rena and Omni! Thanks KitKat! Glad to see you guys making some boss plays. As for Rena's list, If Yen Sid was incorporated into Arcana then that would definitely give us a definitive 'direction' of sorts. He would be able to start the whole, story per thread with excellence, and would also make for a great narrator if you ask me.

As for everything I just read... I'm all for it! I'll try to get a Coliseum post up.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yaaayyyy! Rena and Omni! Thanks KitKat! Glad to see you guys making some boss plays. As for Rena's list, If Yen Sid was incorporated into Arcana then that would definitely give us a definitive 'direction' of sorts. He would be able to start the whole, story per thread with excellence, and would also make for a great narrator if you ask me.

As for everything I just read... I'm all for it! I'll try to get a Coliseum post up.
Yen Sid! Omg that gives me a good idea for the Twilight Town story (at least I hope it's good! ;0;). What if the group that's in Twilight Town now and ends up talking to Yen Sid, who gives them the sort of goal that they need for the story? Like defeating the Eclipse King and whoever else or something idk ;0; But it would at least give them some direction~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back