• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top Worst Games You've Ever Played

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
  1. Darkwatch
  2. 50 cent bulletproof
  3. Tomb raider
  4. Shadows of colosuss
  5. Jackass: The game
  6. Scarface the game
  7. Superman 64
  8. Assassins creed
  9. Heavenly Sword
  10. Godzilla game thing i have

Raebus

Seeing as some as the games listed aren't even that awful, I'll join in with this fun little game:

1) Kingdom hearts 2
2) Metal gear solid 4
3) Final fantasy 7

Just off the top of my head :)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
...what? No. Hell no. BG&E was an excellent platformer.

Bayonetta. Probably not the worst, but the other thread brought it to mind.
Final Fantasy 13. God awful. Traded it back in after the first ten hours, hoping it would eventually allow me to play an RPG, not a movie. At least FF 12 got that right.
Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Ruby, Sapphire, ad infinitum. Why? Because ad infinitum really does apply.
Shenmue. Anyone that's played it knows why.
The Thing. I could say why, but Spoony's review does it best. I loved the film, too...

I doubt those games are the worst you've ever played.

ET... I hear there's a landfill of ET games somewhere that grass refuses to grow on and animals refuse to approach; the evil power of this horrible game is so strong.

It is true. But have you played ET?

Seeing as some as the games listed aren't even that awful, I'll join in with this fun little game:

1) Kingdom hearts 2
2) Metal gear solid 4
3) Final fantasy 7

Just off the top of my head :)

And those are the worst games you've ever played?

Raebus

Nope, they aren't the worst but I'm not going to take this thread seriously when people claim games like bayonetta, Final Fantasy 13 and other liked games are awful.

Sepulchre

Awards
I doubt those games are the worst you've ever played.

That's very presumptious of you, isn't it; who are you to decide what I can and can't like? But whatever.

Bayonetta was awful. It was a shameless rip-off of DMC with extra vaginas and bad music at best. I offered my opinion; nothing more.

Final Fantasy 13 was awful because it wasn't a game. It was a movie; and a dull one at that. I spent 10 hours waiting for something interesting to happen gamewise. I've never had to do that for a game ever before in my life, and I never will again.

Pokemon was good, at first. Then it kept going. And going. And going. Then Gamefreak started churning out re-releases dressed up like real sequels. It's dead in terms of originality and quality, and yet they continue to beat it with a goddamn stick. What the hell is there to like?

Shenmue was a joke Sega didn't get. End of.

Have you watched The Thing? Really? If not, go do so. Then, after that, go play The Thing.

It is true. But have you played ET?
Yeah - I've played most of the legendary 'bad games', like Superman 64 and that Zelda game. Can't mind the name. EDIT: Link: Faces of Evil, that's the one.

On the other hand, have you?

Nope, they aren't the worst but I'm not going to take this thread seriously when people claim games like bayonetta, Final Fantasy 13 and other liked games are awful.
Ah, well silly me; thinking I was allowed an opinion on the freakin' internet. I'll be more careful to take your feelings into account the next time I say something the online collective would frown upon.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
superman 64 - when it first came out i tried to force my self to like this game. how can it go wrong with a open world super man game.... believe me they did.

Enter the Matrix - another game that seems fullproof. but yet another failed attempt.

tomb raider angel of darkness - picture a game about 45% through development and just releasing as is. the game is full of bugs and glitches.

E.T (Atari 2600) this game was horrible i remember playing it when i was a kid... even today i dont understand the concept. all you do is move back and forth and raise your head and fall into a pit

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
all the DBZ games before Budokai. i used to force my self to like them. i even imported like 3 of them all horrible.

Maddens after 2008.... they all feel the same with updated rosters.

007 games after goldeneye 64

puzzle street fighter games

any wrestling game not made by THQ

Seaman - the game was just plain creepy

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
all the DBZ games before Budokai. i used to force my self to like them. i even imported like 3 of them all horrible.

Maddens after 2008.... they all feel the same with updated rosters.

007 games after goldeneye 64

puzzle street fighter games

any wrestling game not made by THQ

Seaman - the game was just plain creepy
lol Final bout. Thats was a shit game, the controls made no sense.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I don't really have any. XDD. But I'll list what i can think of.

Paper Mario: The thousand year door (TERRRIBLLLEEE)
Whatever grand theft auto game I've played...
Halo
Gears of war.
(Somebody made me play them and they SUCKED)
other than that.. I can't think of any. XDD.

fantasy08

I'm not much of a gamer, but out of the games I have played these are the worst in no particular order of hate lol. I just hate them and that's all that matters.

Radiata Stories- severely mind-breaking boring. With horrible as hell graphics, and a godawful story. I did like Jack the protagonist though and the heroine ( for the life of me I can't remember her name), but even they couldn't save it.

Dirge of Cerebreus- didn't need to be made.The plot was boring like damn, and the gameplay was shit.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- complete crap. That is all.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- sold on amazon after only playing for an hour. I can't even put into coherent words how much this game blew. Did do one good thing though. No more potter games ever. No matter how much I wish it there will never be a good one.

Super Mario Galaxy- I loathe this game. I brought it last August and still haven't finished it. I had to force myself to play what I have. According to a walk-though I am near the end though so thank-god. Going straight to Amazon after I finish. The trash does have gorgeous, imaginative graphics though. Can't believe there 's a sequel. This series needs to die.

Zelda: The windwaker. The same pointless story( I stretch that since in my opinion it really doesn't have one) over and over again. Link needs to talk. Like him though, but still silent protagonists do nothing for character development. Gameplay is a little to hard for it's on good, and good lord I hate the puzzles. This is the only Zelda game I've played. My sister has played twilight princess, ocarina of time and master quest, but I have no interest in playing anymore. One Zelda game was enough.

Tomb Raider: Legend- I Like Lara. She's a good, strong female protagonist, but the story in this game was pretty nonexistent, confusing, and extremely boring. The game-play while very interactive which is nice, is to difficult and redundant. I couldn't bring myself to finish this game.

Dis-honorable mentions- I was at a my cousins house in Jan. for her birthday party, and one of the guest brought his x-box and some games. He let anyone who wanted to play, while he was there do so, and out of curiosity the two I tried out Grand Theft Auto( I don't know which number it was, but the guy liked wearing nice clothes like suits etc) and Saints Row. I thought they were both boring and pointless. Just mindless violence, booze,drugs and sexism all in one game.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I'm not much of a gamer but out of the games I have played these are the worst in no particular order of hate lol. I just hate them and that's all that matters.

Radiata Stories- severely mind-breaking boring. With horrible as hell graphics, and a godawful story. I did like Jack the protagonist though and the heroine ( for the life of me I can't remember her name), but even they couldn't save it.

Dirge of Cerebreus- didn't need to be made.The plot was boring like damn, and the game-play was shit.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- complete crap. That is all.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- sold on amazon after only playing for an hour. I can't even put into coherent words how much this game blew. Did do one good thing though. No more potter games ever. No matter how much I wish it there will never be a good one.

Super Mario Galaxy- I loathe this game. I brought it last August and still haven't finished it. I had to force myself to play what I have. According to a walk-though I am near the end though so thank-god. Going straight to Amazon after I finish. The trash does have gorgeous, imaginative graphics though. Can't believe there 's a sequel. This series needs to die.

Zelda: The windwaker. Can't honestly say this is one of the worst games I've played, but I do consider it bad. The same story over and over again. Link needs to talk. Like him though, but still silent protagonist do nothing for character development. Game-play is a little to hard for it's on good, and good lord I hate the puzzles. This is the only Zelda game I've played. My sister has played twilight princess, ocarina of time and master quest, but I have no interest in playing anymore. One Zelda game was enough.

Tomb Raider: Legend- I Like Lara. She's a good, strong female protagonist, but the story in this game was pretty nonexistent, confusing, and extremely boring. The game-play while very interactive which is nice, is to difficult and redundant. I couldn't bring myself to finish this game.
Yes that fourth one really sucked badly... It really really sucked, nothing good about it. Barely had much of the plotline to it, the gameplay basically WRECKED the rest of the series for me.

Pacman world. It reeks.

A

Azrael

I don't really have any. XDD. But I'll list what i can think of.

Paper Mario: The thousand year door (TERRRIBLLLEEE)
Whatever grand theft auto game I've played...
Halo
Gears of war.
(Somebody made me play them and they SUCKED)
other than that.. I can't think of any. XDD.

The hell's wrong with you. All those games are good.

Anything past Chains of Memories meaning II to BBS sucks hard.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
The hell's wrong with you. All those games are good.

Anything past Chains of Memories meaning II to BBS sucks hard.
Basically you have your opinion, and I have mine. Is that fair?

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hate shooting games, so basically when I have to play them (ergg....) most of them (if not all) go on my list of "Worst games I've ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back