• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top Worst Games You've Ever Played

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iori

i didn't like harry potter game because its so boring...and anything that has a story to finish..i want an easy games but very challenging...

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
as long as it's on my mind..

Animal crossing - Wild World. I was exremely disappointed with it....

Mallorytheace

I have been thinking of what to put on this topic for a couple of days yet nothing comes to mind. Maybe I have low standards but I have enjoyed pretty much every game I played O_O. If I ever think of one I will edit it into this post

keybladealex

The most recent game that I hated was Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier.

While they did add some CGI (shit compared with SE games, but still) it was way too widescreen for a 4:3 tv like mine and would have been better on the PSP (should have bought that version).

Halo
Lego games
I would put FF X-2 and FFXII (liked the game play cause it was different, but the story line was crap)

That would be it...I guess

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Maybe this thread should be changed to games people didn't like, because i'm seeing a lot of stuff being put down as worst which really aren't the worst games even by opinion. There is always something you won't like about a game, but know enough to enjoy certain aspects of it, but then there are games that are just completely horrible that you couldn't believe it even existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back