• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time For Introductions I Suppose.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Witch of Space

Well I suppose this is where I am to introduce myself. Oh gosh, I haven't been on a forum in quite a while so you're going to have to excuse my slight tendencies to get myself lost once in a while.

I am Witch of Space but if you must give me a nickname, tell me in advance so I'll know what to respond to. Jo is my most common nickname although you can call me whichever and whatever. Yes. Alright.
Time for some TL;DR.
If you don't wish to read the rest of it just post some really cheap reply like "Read the rules and enjoy the forum" or something of that sort.

I'm female(obviously) and into a variation of things like Comics, Literature, Music(Blah, random teenager things) My three largest fandoms are Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Homestuck(Like the username and set didn't tip you off), Kingdom Hearts, and Hetalia. And, before you get any ideas, nope. I'm not an insane fangirl. Not in the slightest, really. I heard that if you ever mention Homestuck or Hetalia anywhere that you're supposed to show proof that you're not an complete maniac. I'm not sure why but apparently it's required. Which I am not but, meh, whatever.

Let's see...my other fandoms include Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, Yugioh(Geeze I grew up on those manga), The Avengers, Dark Shadows, Lavern & Shirley, Happy Days(Gah, old shows that no one has ever heard of), Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt, Columbo, South Park, Death Note, The Office, Big Bang Theory, ect.

Videogames, oh yes, videogames.
Kingdom Hearts has to be my favorite game since I picked it up at a younger age and sort of ran with it. It was probably the first game to ever make me cry. Surprisingly, they love to give you that one last punch to the heart at the end of every game.
Usually, anyway.
I haven't been able to play the entire series because, since KH's peak as a cash cow franchise, they've made it near impossible for anyone who doesn't have money bleeding from their veins to afford to play this entire series.
Especially me.

Let's see...other games....
Skyrim has been the center of my gaming experience for a while, now although I really am a fan of titles like L.A.Noire (or was it Noir.....I know the genre is Noir but I'll get back to you on that), Final Fantasy(lol of course. Who isn't?), Silent Hill, Resident Evil(or Biohazard. Sometimes I catch myself calling it by it's original name just because...), The original Tomb Raiders. Oh yes. Those were such fun until....the other companies....well, actually SH and RE suffered similar fates but that's all dust in the wind at the moment.

Oh yes. Shipping. I am a shipper(as most of you people on this site probably are, also). I will ship what I please and accept....almost all ships.
Almost.

But, no worries, the ships I don't find acceptable are the "No. Just no." kinds.
Like Dio Brando X Jonathan Joestar's decapitated head.
I will not ship that.
I find that to be the worst ship in the world.
Yeah.
That pairing does exist by the way.
Just saying.

I normally don't go completely insane about my ships. Mostly because almost all of my ships are as dead as the dead characters that make up my deader than the deadest ships in this dead sea which is dead.
Yes.

ERHM.
Now away from how I would make Nepeta proud and onto other thiiings....

I do roleplay but I probably will only do so rarely.
Mostly because my time is really booked as of late and...well yeah...
I can really go from literately well-read into this sort of hilarious person in very little time.
I will also use images and gifs to show how I feel.
I just will.
Meh, if it bothers you I'd stop.
But, other than that, oh well~

Headcanons. If you give me any subject at all, I can give you a headcanon on it. Kingdom Hearts headcanons are alittle harder since the Square Enix gang has already sewn up quite a few loose ends so you'd have to settle for the smaller stuff.
Oops.

I love to converse with people so don't be shy talking to me, I'll try not to scare you away with my socially awkward ways. Or whichever. I dunno.

TL;DR rambling about myself in every nonsensical manner possible is now over.
You may ask me questions(I absolutely love questions). Or just post that cheap reply I mentioned earlier before rambling about absolutely nothing.
That works too.
Yep.
That works too.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well you seem like a fine gal. Name's Lanydx reborn. You will most likely find me in fanfic part of the fourm. You have some taste. I will hope you stay with us and have fun.

Witch of Space

Why, thank you, Landyx.
I will admit to spending some time trying to sort your name out in the reversed manner that Nobodys have their names given to them.
I also admit that I didn't come up with whatever the original name was.
Oops.

Fanfiction. Nice. I miss the days where I could produce stories, but a vast amount of writer's block which clogs my mind always seems to get in the way. Writing is so much harder than people credit it for.
I would like to see a piece of your work, sometime.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, WELCOME TO THE FROUMS AND READ THE RULES BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Anyways, hey a shipper! What do you ship in anything?

Also, I feel like you'd enjoy Tiger & Bunny if you haven't already tried to watch it then hated it or something. Yeah, random.

Homestuck. Awesome! *secretly reads Homestuck but doesn't talk about it*

I used to watch Happy Days every night when I was younger. Now the theme song is playing in my head and the Fonz going "aaaaaaaaaaay" Definitely was a fav of mine but I haven't seen any episodes in the last three years xD

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well Happy Days is cool. i'm also a shipper but don't do men/men I may do woman/woman but that's rare. Also my work isn't great but if you want to see it VM me.

Witch of Space

Oh, hello there, person who is one of my kind.
tumblr_ltflgkFRD61qcludvo1_500.gif

I've been thinking about trying Tiger & Bunny. I know alot of Jojo and PSG fans are really into it but I've been sort of procrastinating such things.

Anywho, I ship in so many docks, you will not believe. I will ship anyone whose personalities click. I don't care what gender they are.
Let's see a few of my docks, here.....
Jojo, Kingdom Hearts, Homestuck, When They Cry, Adventure Time, basically more than I can remember. It's all natural, really.
My OTPs have to be....
JotaroXKakyoin, KarkatXJohn, SakuyaXMeiling, GermanyXItaly, BattlerXBeatrice, and BarnabasXAngelique.

But, yes, Happy Days was such a wonderful show. At least until they Jumped The Shark.
That was not a happy day.
Not at all, really.
I still do like Fonzie, though. He was fun with his hitting the jukebox and making it automatically play.
I always wondered why the pizza guy never got pissed off at him for that.
I'm sure he lost a few quarters that way.
You know, back when quarters were actually good money.

I'm really into olden day shows and movies.
My boyfriend had a word for it but he could barely pronounce it and I doubt I can even attempt to type it.

But, enough about overly long words that have nothing to do with the subject at hand, Homestuck. Yes.
It's quite a good thing, yes?
I'm planning on buying the book when it comes out to the public.
Then we can act as the Mormons and go door to door, preaching the Homestuck way.
And spamming the related videos section of the now, horrifically hideous, Youtube, with ads labeled "...And I'm a Homestuck".
And it shall be glorious.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
i'll call you shorty because most of your current posts are like a short story `3`

Witch of Space

Hahaha, I suppose I do seem to do that, don't I?
I apologize, in advance, if it rises to an obnoxious level. I normally write like this to get a very good point across and let all of the subjects on my brain drain out at the same time.
To put it in layman's terms: I just really like to write about absolutely nothing important.

In other news.....
I see you're a fan of the Metal Gear series.
Either that or you were looking for a picture of a random person and you ended up choosing one of Raiden during your Google image search.
But I'll go with the former.
It seems more accurate, yes.

'Shorty' hm?
It's cute.
And so it shall be done.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Hahaha, I suppose I do seem to do that, don't I?
I apologize, in advance, if it rises to an obnoxious level. I normally write like this to get a very good point across and let all of the subjects on my brain drain out at the same time.
To put it in layman's terms: I just really like to write about absolutely nothing important.

Haha, not at all. In fact, I welcome it. Better to be clear than leave doubts.

In other news.....
I see you're a fan of the Metal Gear series.
Either that or you were looking for a picture of a random person and you ended up choosing one of Raiden during your Google image search.
But I'll go with the former.
It seems more accurate, yes.

Correct. Not so much of the newer games for my own reasons that I rather not divulge into in this thread, but regardless; yes, I am a fan of the Metal Gear series.

'Shorty' hm?
It's cute.
And so it shall be done.

o3o

Witch of Space

Oh yes, I know exactly where you're coming from.
I mourn the many games that have slipped through my fingers and crawled their way up to....more undesirable hands.
Silent Hill, Tomb Raider, Spyro, Sonic, Biohazard(Resident Evil), Metal Gear, those Tony Hawk games that didn't look fun when they really were some of the best games I have ever laid my hands on.....
It happens all too often, yes.

But, I do enjoy Raiden.
And not because I'm female.
His story is very reminiscent of the old stories of young boys who are used for war only to become a piece of that war, themselves.
And he has a very nice rear.
But enough about my own nerd preferences.

I do try my best to write, accordingly.
Although, I will admit, I usually talk this way.
I don't think many people do.
With the exceptions of the likeness known as Sheldon Cooper.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Hey welcone to the forums. At first glance I can see a few things you and I have in common.

What comics do you read? I'm still relatively new to comics so what I read extends mostly to the rebooted DC titles.

I'm not really a shipper of anything. I pretty much just accept whatever pairings are presented to me. An example being RoxasxNamine even though a lot of people point towards SoraxNamine being a much better pair. I'm just boring like that.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh yes. Shipping. I am a shipper(as most of you people on this site probably are, also). I will ship what I please and accept....almost all ships.

only the laydays, bro, and there's not too many of them here ' 3'

anyways enjoy your stay i guess, don't be surprised if not everyone likes KH outside the KH sections :v

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, hello. You play Skyrim and your a member of this forum. You're good in my books.
Nice to meet you.

Witch of Space

I've noticed that just because it's a forum of one subject, people don't really seem to care about said subject and sort of just join for no reason in particular.
Quite the head-scratcher but I suppose it still does provide a nice place to relate to people.

Let's see...comics I read...
Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, A few Batman Issues(nothing impressive I should say), Squee!, Dark Shadows, ect.
Mostly Gothic Comics of that variation.
Webcomics too, but, that is probably not what you were referring to at all; whatsoever.

SoraXNamine is actually something I do ship.
More of for the one-sided; 'I want my beloved to be happy', adoration type of ship, yes.
A beautiful aspect, indeed.
Although RoxasXNamine is still more realistic, canon-wise.
I mean she would still have a better chance with Roxas than with Sora and she still could have the boy she fell in love with.
So the latter ship is probably more at sail than the former.

:O
I love you.

tumblr_lv2wcqapZi1qd0gyko4_250.gif

One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
ONE OF US.

Also, I would like to thank you all for your hospitality. I did enjoy seeing all of these warm welcomes as soon as I returned back to this site, tonight. It is very nice to know that people accept you, easily, here.

Awards
Well, welcome to the forums! I love your avatar and sig picture, and those gif are awesome. *o* I'm a shipper, too. Originally, I was only into ships I saw as canon, but I've gotten into different ships because of an interest in the dynamic of the characters involved. Like Demyx/Kairi... :p But I accept any pairings, really. The really wrong one I tend to steer away from... I try to write fanfic, too, but it usually lacks plot.

I hope you have fun here!

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Hello there new member. Welcome.

I see there's another one who tends to write longer posts...lol.

As for the shipping thing, nope, I am myself not really a shipper and I utterly despise pairing wars...but I tend to be very acceptable of several different pairings (also regardless of gender combination) which make at least a bit sense in context.

I do write FanFic, yep, but I am a rather new writer and just started to post my very first true thought out story in English some months ago.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
okay uh this is pretty bonkin cool an shit

this bein you

so youre cool

mostly cuz all the shit you like is cool

an you seem pretty nice

but hey

wwhatevver

Seriously, I get the feeling that, supposing we ever interact in any way whatsoever, we'll probably wind up really hitting it off. Or, at the least, not at eachother's throats.

That said, you'll probably fit in well on here, just so long as you don't take anything too seriously! ^^

Really, this place is pretty crazy. Also, I think some of the moderators live secret lives as a team of superheroes. *shiftyeyes*

Back