• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that remind you of kingdom hearts...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

impart

Climb The Sky
like Christmas time, or a particular song you herd allot while you played it, or a food you always eat when you play? anything?

white chocolate covered strawberries remind me of KH
and winter time reminds me of it too, cuz I got KH, COM, and RE: COM for Christmas

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. isn't the wrong section for KH talk? You do know what the Category's name is, do you? Now, I'm not going to be as harsh as others will be, but for future reference, if it's KH-related, it's best that you at least make it in one of the KH sections first. If it gets moved, then it's not really your fault (all too much), but anyways.. wrong section..

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think they get the point by now, so please try to make a constructive post.

Anywho... I find the night time reminds me of it occassionally, depending on where I am. also icecream, after I completely failed at making my own Seasalt Icecream... too much salt slipped in :D

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Certant words remind me of KH. It's a bit weird, lol.

The words:

-Key
-Nobody
-Heartless
-Heart

xD

cloudxxzach

words like: Key, heart, heartless, and other words that I cant think of right now.
some names: Zach, Zora(yes thats a name)
certain songs do 2.
Whispers in the dark (by skillet) and Falling inside the black (by skillet) are the ones especially. Dont no why.
Ice cream definately.and anything Final Fantasy related. (especially FF7 and 8)
and different anime does too.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Christmastime is when I always got one of the new games, so it's like a tradition now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back