• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that remind you of kingdom hearts...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kegluneq

Yep but how many people nowadays actually come here for Kingdom Hearts.

K

Kegluneq

I think alot of people don't because when Tetsuya Nomura defecated Kingdom Hearts 2 we probably lost alot of people.
^that reminds me of Kingdom Hearts...

Santuary

The spring time and summer time remind me of KH. Coz I well and truly got into the KH series just before christmas time in 2005 (I think I played KH1 once before, then I didn't touch it for ages. I also skipped straight to CoM and my interest didn't last long XD), and around that time I remember finding out about KH2 over the net. I spent the previous couple of weeks before Xmas playing KH1 (Trying to get past Deep Jungle XD), while at the same time thinking about KH2.

After Christmas I kept seeing Japanese clips of KH2 and eventually clips from the American release, and because of that, I spent the entire run up to Easter thinking about it and anticipating it. And onwards through to the summer time, me and my best friend being KH crazy, both of us hearing different release dates for KH2 in Europe, and being dissapointed when it was pushed back (Wondering if we were EVER gonna get it), I spent all summer thinking about it, watching clips etc. (Until we FINALLY got it in September, thank God.)

That, and at the beginning of KH2 when Roxas and the gang were trying to go on the train to the beach, it made me think of my typical summer times. Me and my Mum never have enough money to go on a week long vacation or anything like that, so instead we go to really far away places on the train (Quite a few of which have beaches). My most fav place to go on the train actually makes me think of Twilight Town as a result XD.

FinalSora04

Awards
The Massive keys my mom bought to hang on the railing on my front porch
^ A bit odd but yea...It reminds me of KH

BTW' Sugarmelts, Love the Avatar..lol, Toph

impart

Climb The Sky
checkers remind me of KH too
I have a checkered skirt and I call it my roxas skirt now...

rhyth

Watching Alice in Wonderland the other day gave me massive Deja Vu (or whatever its called)
Also watching the Tron trailer made me giddy in my seat because it reminded me of kingdom hearts

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Whenever I hear any song from Ja Rule's "Last Temptation" album I think of Kingdom Hearts (especially Mesmerize). I was 12 when I first played the game and all I listened to while playing it was that Ja Rule CD.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Anything Disney, my friends, the beach, keys, locks, clocktowers, and lots of other random stuff that I don`t want to take the time to name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back