• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{%}|<~The Xion Hate Club~>|{%}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bawww, I leave for four days and the thread that spawned this is closed :c it's all well and good to talk in fanclubs, but the interesting stuff happens when the two sides mix and share opinions...

...But then again I just had to go and spam it while I was waiting for Smile's rebutal, so it's my own fault XD;

Amata said:
....My eyes....

;D

*TwilightNight* said:
I actually heard about Xarmy Suxe when someone called Xion that, and I'm like, WTF?

That's the person I was quoting in my first post here XDDDD It's ironic, cause ever since I heard of her my brother and I called her 'Asmeuryx'.....

Debatable .

:'D That will never get old

Nothing bad compared to the one I saw :/.

DO TELL

OR POST :D?

Oooh, never heard of that xD.

YOU'RE ONE TO TALK XD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ALSO: xion is easily replaced

(by the lovely pou of dA)

Day9__Part_One_by_pouikee.jpg

day9__I__m_On_A_Boat_by_pouikee.jpg

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
You mean like...

[IMG]http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu148/gold_panner/StupidAquarius20-20Sora20what20the2.jpg[/IMG]

Holy fcuk! This picture surprised me! XD I opened the spoiler and boom! I was falling off my chair laughing. Definitely joining this club cause xion's a beeeeeeeitch.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sorry (not that it would matter here anyway), but that T-Pain comic is hilarious, lol xDD. Axel and Roxas look ridiculous, though I know I would find them attractive if they wore suits in-game. But they are missing something:

Their ice.

You know, the bling-bling.

>.>
<.<

Yeeeeeeah....

How many new members do you have guys now?

That's the person I was quoting in my first post here XDDDD It's ironic, cause ever since I heard of her my brother and I called her 'Asmeuryx'.....

That's actually a better name for a Mary Sue anagram, to be truthful. Fits the Organization motif even more.

:'D That will never get old

1. Because Xion, well, in Kairi appearance, is a little girl. Larxene and Aqua are what we call women.
2. Because I don't really have to explain this next one, do I? :x

DO TELL

OR POST :D?

Well, I don't know how many of you've seen it, but:

MINE_IS_BIGGER__SPOILErrrr_by_allymcbeal18.jpg

Though I respectfully disagree, considering since Xion is Sora, and Roxas is Sora, they would, naturally, have the same-

You know what I mean.

YOU'RE ONE TO TALK XD

:35:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sorry (not that it would matter here anyway), but that T-Pain comic is hilarious, lol xDD. Axel and Roxas look ridiculous, though I know I would find them attractive if they wore suits in-game. But they are missing something:

Their ice.

Duuuude they don't have bling in the original video!

YouTube - I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - Album Version

See! And look at t-pain's bling in the kh pic XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nine? BUT IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE BOAT IT'S THE MOTION OF THE OCEAN :D

That's actually a better name for a Mary Sue anagram, to be truthful. Fits the Organization motif even more.

I still accidentally use it sometimes XD;

AND THAT PIC

I HADN'T SEEN IT OMG /dies

Though I respectfully disagree, considering since Xion is Sora, and Roxas is Sora, they would, naturally, have the same-

But Roxas is only a pale imitation... you know what I mean.

Come to the dark side~ we have cookies~

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Duuuude they don't have bling in the original video!

YouTube - I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - Album Version

See! And look at t-pain's bling in the kh pic XDDDDDDDDDDDD

But they're too cool not to have some bling-bling D:. If they want to roll with T-Pain, they need to present that they got money.

Nine? BUT IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE BOAT IT'S THE MOTION OF THE OCEAN :D

I was asking since it hasn't been updated.

I still accidentally use it sometimes XD;

AND THAT PIC

I HADN'T SEEN IT OMG /dies

That's one of the wonders of Xion, and quite nonsensical. I'm surprised the fandom hasn't used this whole clone can be whatever you want it to be thing to their own advantage. And if they did...

I don't want to know.

But Roxas is only a pale imitation... you know what I mean.

He's never a pale imitation.

Come to the dark side~ we have cookies~

What kind of cookies? xD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But they're too cool not to have some bling-bling D:. If they want to roll with T-Pain, they need to present that they got money.

But... they have a boat!!

That's one of the wonders of Xion, and quite nonsensical. I'm surprised the fandom hasn't used this whole clone can be whatever you want it to be thing to their own advantage. And if they did...

I don't want to know.

I was wondering about it randomly the other day. I was wondering if she has any genitals. Cause, it's not like a clone would need them. Why would Vexen build her with any? Besides, it makes no sense, if she looks different to different people. So... let's just say Xigbar and Axel both saw her naked at the same time. Would Xigbar see Ven's d**k and Axel see Kairi's p***y? And, are they seeing an illusion each or is it physical?? WHAT IF THE THREE WERE HAVING SEX. HOW WOULD THAT EVEN WORK. IT BREAKS MY BRAIN. (Things I think about while mopping floors orz)

He's never a pale imitation.

<3 Not really.

What kind of cookies? xD

Well, they were baked in ovens of hatred... so they's a little crispy. But our clever brains came up with a good recipe, and we added in a dash of love for good writing! So. They taste good.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Xion is a whiny ass little failed experiment that went horribly wrong. I LOL'd like hell!!!XD

A

Azrael

Their ice.

>.>
<.<

Yeeeeeeah....

1. Because Xion, well, in Kairi appearance, is a little girl. Larxene and Aqua are what we call women.
2. Because I don't really have to explain this next one, do I? :x

Well, I don't know how many of you've seen it, but:

MINE_IS_BIGGER__SPOILErrrr_by_allymcbeal18.jpg

You know what I mean.

:35:

lol and you ain't a member.

lawl

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
she ruined the game for me..

plus she stole axel's friend! and when he tries being friends with her, she ends up backstabbing him and attacking him! that fucking bitch.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I HATE XION!

HER EXISTENCE WAS NEVER, IN ANY OTHER KH GAME, HINTED AT! UNLESS THEY MAKE HER EXISTENCE EFFECT THE FUTURE GAMES I WILL ALWAYS HATE HER! SHE IS THE ONLY CHARACTER THAT MADE ME ANGRY THAT SHE EXISTED! IT RUINED THE STORY! IF NOMURA WANTED A STORY LIKE DAYS TO OF BEEN MADE IT SHOULD NOT BEEN IN THE KH UNIVERSE! SHE DIDN'T FILL PLOT HOLES AND SHE DIDN'T MAKE PLOT HOLES! SHE DID NOTHING FOR THE STORY! GAAAAAAAAAAH!

A BETTER ENDING TO DAYS WOULD BE HER RUNNING AWAY AND NOT DIEING CAUSE THEN SHE COULD MAKE IMPORTANCE IN THE FUTURE!

I HATE XION!

So like how do you join?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
you're in xD

yeah...she was really fucking useless for the sake of all...only benefited her own story. pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back