• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{%}|<~The Xion Hate Club~>|{%}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Don't worry, I can be a notorious backseat driver. >:3

xD

I just don't know how people do it, though. I mean, while Audo hasn't finished the game, if he did like her, I wonder how would it feel. Like, creating a hateclub for your favorite character and hearing all the stuff? o.o I don't think I can ever make one, considering I love all characters so far (except Xion: does not exist). Kairi is more on the neutral section, wtih a bit of hope/like, but nothing that would kill me if I either made a Fan or Hate club of her. Hopefully, who knows, that may change where I can fully say I love her.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD

I just don't know how people do it, though. I mean, while Audo hasn't finished the game, if he did like her, I wonder how would it feel. Like, creating a hateclub for your favorite character and hearing all the stuff? o.o I don't think I can ever make one, considering I love all characters so far (except Xion: does not exist). Kairi is more on the neutral section, wtih a bit of hope/like, but nothing that would kill me if I either made a Fan or Hate club of her. Hopefully, who knows, that may change where I can fully say I love her.

The thing is, if Xion was a real person, I'd probably like her. I mean, she's so sweet and caring and kind, and EVERYONE important in the game seems to be her bbf. If she were real, I doubt that I too could resist. (Unless I were a villain-type. Then I doubt I could stop myself from picking on her and telling her she doesn't exist and--DUDE. I-I AM TOTALLY SAIX.)

But, that's the point: to the protagonists, 'she's' a flawless un-hatable Sue in the game-verse. As a real person looking at her as a character that was created by someone, I think she's a mark of terrible writing. Whether you like 'her' or not isn't the question, it's whether you care about bad writing or not.

From what I've seen, Audo is a very good writer, and so I'm sure he knows all this. But, if despite that, in the end he feels deep down that she was a nice person and so the sue-ness doesn't really matter, then that's a whole 'nother kettle of fish. You can't change a gut instinct or feeling; it's up to the individual.

A

Azrael

I promise to tag this thread up with anti-Xion stuff.

**** tranny Sora

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You mean like...

[IMG]http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu148/gold_panner/StupidAquarius20-20Sora20what20the2.jpg[/IMG]

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
my work here is done.

Oh wait no it's not. One more thing I hate: how Roxas is instantly bff with her. She pops out a keyblade and magically one-hit-KOs that heartless, and then Roxas is all of a sudden OH BABY COME SIT ON MY TOWER I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING SALTY TO LICK

A

Azrael

my work here is done.

Oh wait no it's not. One more thing I hate: how Roxas is instantly bff with her. She pops out a keyblade and magically one-hit-KOs that heartless, and then Roxas is all of a sudden OH BABY COME SIT ON MY TOWER I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING SALTY TO LICK

I almost feel bad when Xion pulls out her gender-changing trick

YouTube - Clone High - Say What

I think this video described Roxas' emotions pretty well.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Here are some free (and last) contributions, I guess, just cause I've found them laying around and I keep answering things here o.o. I'm surprised you guys didn't put the Xarmy one. It's probably the most infamous:

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs35/300W/f/2008/307/b/e/KH__New_Organization_Member_by_Risachantag.jpg
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs51/300W/f/2009/267/1/9/KH_Days__Xarmy_strikes_back_by_Risachantag.jpg

And yeah, that's it. I like the whole tranny jokes, though. Because they're actually in good fun xD.

I've been waiting for someone to make a hateclub

Ya see what I meant back in that other thread? xD

The thing is, if Xion was a real person, I'd probably like her. I mean, she's so sweet and caring and kind, and EVERYONE important in the game seems to be her bbf. If she were real, I doubt that I too could resist. (Unless I were a villain-type. Then I doubt I could stop myself from picking on her and telling her she doesn't exist and--DUDE. I-I AM TOTALLY SAIX.)

If Xion was real, while safe to be with, I'll start to wonder if she's an alien at the same time, or if she was even real. It's like the Stepford Wives. Nothing wrong or a flaw at all. A human is full of flaws, that's nature, and a nice girl can have her own secrets as well. She will make mistakes sooner or later. Xion...:/.

But, that's the point: to the protagonists, 'she's' a flawless un-hatable Sue in the game-verse. As a real person looking at her as a character that was created by someone, I think she's a mark of terrible writing. Whether you like 'her' or not isn't the question, it's whether you care about bad writing or not.

Well, both wasn't my cup of tea. It's the reason why I can't like or hate her. There's just nothing there for me. And I almost ponder as to why people think Xion made Days interesting. It isn't until Day 200 and wasting some long ass time that things start to pick up (I love the missions though, it made me happy). And even then, it's rather lackluster until the end end, because earlier is the part where Xion faints and someone swoops down to hold her poor self about I don't know how many times by different bishies and important characters.

From what I've seen, Audo is a very good writer, and so I'm sure he knows all this. But, if despite that, in the end he feels deep down that she was a nice person and so the sue-ness doesn't really matter, then that's a whole 'nother kettle of fish. You can't change a gut instinct or feeling; it's up to the individual.

Hey, if he can deal with it, then let it be so. For myself, I find it hard to make a hate (for a character I like) or fan (for a character I hate) club, especially since you have to check-up once in a while. I can never do it Dx.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Lol, *TN*, the Xarmy Suxe one made me really laugh.

No joinage for me. I don't really hate any character.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol, *TN*, the Xarmy Suxe one made me really laugh.

Didn't take long to make it to the tags either.

I actually heard about Xarmy Suxe when someone called Xion that, and I'm like, WTF?

Then I got linked.

It's funny in that what Axel did in the second one, is probably what most wanted to do. In here, I mean. And other people.

A

Azrael

We must not allow this to die! For it must flourish!

xiontrap.jpg

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
LOL. I just noticed: they increased the character limit. Why is this in the Fanclub section, since we're treated like spam anyway, is beyond me.

Creepy :53:

That one is pretty hilarious. Nothing bad compared to the one I saw :/.

Sorry I'm not joining

Oooh, never heard of that xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back