• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The secret boss could be....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
MASTER XEHANORT'S NOBODY! That would make a lot of sense. I've seen a lot of people saying that it's possibly Master Eraqus' Nobody, but that doesn't make sense at all. Why would he attack Aqua? But, Master Xehanort's body did disappear after his heart went into Terra's, so wouldn't that create a Nobody.
1. He's wearing a black coat, and it seems that MX was like the first person to wear one.
2. His weapon is exactly like Xemnas', except it has handles on it, and it’s blue.
3. The reason WHY he’s not wielding a Keyblade could be that Xehanort was wielding the Keyblade at the time. (And I know that Roxas was wielding the Kingdom Key the same time as Sora was, but I think Roxas was actually wielding Ven’s Keyblade that took the form of the KK.)
4. BECAUSE Xemnas is the Nobody of Xehanort (The fusion of Terra and MX’s hearts), that could explain why he chose a weapon like that; him and MX think alike, because they are practically one in the same.

Now, if this character IS MX’s Nobody, I don’t know what he’s been doing all these years. It could be possible that he’s one of the “seeds” MX was talking about besides Braig. It’s also possible that Aqua destroyed him (which I doubt). This theory just seems the most logical if you don’t think that time travel has anything to do with him.

Thoughts??

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
It seems pretty possible. In KH bodies don't just "disappear". Of course, we will have to wait to see. In KHIIFM, the battle with LS seems unrelated at the time, and the only possible connection you could make is that it looks like one of the guys in the secret ending. At the time, you would have no real way of knowing that it was Terra's discarded armor that still contained his emotions, etc. The true identity of the secret boss will end up being completely out of the blue and be a complete surprise.

MM125

It wouldn't make sense.

1. This means, what now? It's quicker to name main characters that haven't worn the cloak.
2. It implies a connection to Xehanort, though I'm not sure how having a weapon similar to one wielded by Terra's body means that MX would have one.
3. No Roxas wasn't wielding Ven's Keyblade. For all we know, they just coincidentally didn't use their Keyblade at the same time for the brief period they were both active. Sora's Keyblade in CoM was a memory.
4. Xemnas and MX really don't think alike at all. MX wants universal balance, Xemnas wants a world of nothingness.

Not to mention, in order to become a Nobody, you have to become a Heartless, which MX most certainly didn't do. His body faded to somewhere, most likely the realm of darkness, but it most certainly didn't become a Nobody. Now I will agree with you that the notion of it being Eraqus's Nobody is absolutely ludicrous.

Z

Zulkir

Didn't Nomura say that the true Identity is some concept that we won't be able to understand at this point? That once we do find out we will have thought that the secret boss's existence is impossible?

Also didn't he confirm in the Ultimania that MX didn't form a nobody?

I really need to find some Ultimania translation archive or something.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
eraqus nobody seems completly possible.
sora had three hearts in him at the time he released his heart. his, vens, and kairis. two nobodies were formed. one from soras heart and one from kairis.
now, xehanort had three hearts in him when he released his heart during those experimtnets. terras, mxs, and eraquss. so wouldnt the same thing apply to him? shouldnt he have created two nobodies instead of just one? so maybe this guy is ERAQUS nobody OR MXs nobody.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think the possibility of MX and Eraqus having Nobodies is possible, but it'd only make sense for these Nobodies to be created when XtA separated because a Heartless was made then (Ansem SOD).

Awards
Not to mention, in order to become a Nobody, you have to become a Heartless, which MX most certainly didn't do. His body faded to somewhere, most likely the realm of darkness, but it most certainly didn't become a Nobody. Now I will agree with you that the notion of it being Eraqus's Nobody is absolutely ludicrous.

Obviously not, since Namine is Kairi's Nobody, and she didn't become a Heartless.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Didn't Nomura say that the true Identity is some concept that we won't be able to understand at this point? That once we do find out we will have thought that the secret boss's existence is impossible?

No, that was a poor translation. This is what he actually said:

—The North American release date of Birth By Sleep is approaching soon.
NOMURA:
It’s on September 7th huh. There were various elements added, so it changed a bit. With Mark Hamil as Master Eraqus and Leonard Nimoy as Master Xehanort, it’s like a dream recital contest between Star Wars and Star Trek. Besides that, a mysterious enemy character was also added. Since it’s terribly strong, you might think it’s unbeatable! The debuggers opinions of it went like “I don’t want to meet it a second time!” and “After 20 times I was finally able to beat it once!”

—Is it stronger than the Vanitas Sentiment?
NOMURA:
We took a survey, and it seemed people had the feeling that the Vanitas Sentiment was stronger, though fighting the new character was overwhelming more difficult. However, relating to ability of technique, obviously the new character is stronger. It keeps attacking with heinous techniques. As an opponent, compared to the Vanitas Sentiment, it’s hard to tell what it’s next move will be. If I had to say so, this time the new character is a similar type as the Lingering Sentiment from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. What will it’s next attack be, you can’t tell! It’s quite unpleasant.

—This new character must be someone involved in the story, right?
NOMURA:
I think it’d seem so, but at the point in time of Birth by Sleep, this person’s true figure isn’t fully understood. Similar to the way the Lingering Sentiment was, its a character who at the present time is an existence of mystery.

Also didn't he confirm in the Ultimania that MX didn't form a nobody?
No, he said "that is not yet clear" and that LS isn't a Heartless.

—In KHI when Sora stabs the “Keyblade of People’s Hearts” into himself to release his heart and Kairi’s, Sora’s Heartless and Nobody were born. When Master Xehanort and Terranort stab themselves with the Keyblade, were his and Terra’s Nobodies not created?
NOMURA:
That is not yet clear. However I will say that the fixed sentiment that remained just after Master Xehanort stabbed himself with the Keyblade was not a Heartless.

I really need to find some Ultimania translation archive or something.
May i suggest:

Tetsuya Nomura on: Kingdom Hearts

Kleith

Nomura said the Terra part and Xehanort part would be explained and be the concern of the next story (which obviously won't be KH 3Ds that wasn't even planned).

So since Terra's ending was pretty clear : "he lost his body he's finished and remains in LS", and that the whole thing was completely changed in the Last Episode and Secret Ending (he's still pretty much alive within his body and can even control the body from time to time, and it's implied he even was the dominant persona as XtA when his yellow eyes, representing darkness, turned brown, and Braig that knew it was Terra's body from day one and called him "master", finally called him "Terra"...) I believe this new boss could very well be another nobody of Terra.

The way Sora created both Naminé and Roxas, Terra's body that had 2 (or 3, depending on how Eraqus is mixed into this) hears MUST have more than one nobody.

Maybe that nobody was created when Terra stabbed himself ?

Radar

Bronze Member
Nomura said the Terra part and Xehanort part would be explained and be the concern of the next story (which obviously won't be KH 3Ds that wasn't even planned).

So since Terra's ending was pretty clear : "he lost his body he's finished and remains in LS", and that the whole thing was completely changed in the Last Episode and Secret Ending (he's still pretty much alive within his body and can even control the body from time to time, and it's implied he even was the dominant persona as XtA when his yellow eyes, representing darkness, turned brown, and Braig that knew it was Terra's body from day one and called him "master", finally called him "Terra"...) I believe this new boss could very well be another nobody of Terra.

The way Sora created both Naminé and Roxas, Terra's body that had 2 (or 3, depending on how Eraqus is mixed into this) hears MUST have more than one nobody.

I agree with this member this theory sounds plausible.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

Terra did not stab himself until after his fight with Aqua, and Aqua did not fight Terra until after she changed the Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion. The fight takes place in the Land of Departure, so Terra cannot have stabbed himself yet. Thus the Unknown would probably have to have been created when Xehanort moved his heart into Terra, if the Unknown is actually some type of Nobody (which I somewhat doubt).

Plan 9

I'm thinking it's the designer of the Organization cloaks. It's one of his little fashion shows, exposing the latest style that all the celebrity nobodies are wearing.

But in all seriousness, I believe that it could be related to Vanitas or some unversed. And I doubt it's Master Xehanort's nobody, seems to predictable. But that's just me, the guy who's known for always being wrong.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

That is a tad misguided. Nomura had the idea of KH3D. Re:Coded, wasn't necessarily planned. Even before KH3D was announced Nomura said he had two new games after BBS, Coded, and Days in mind before KH3. At E3 KH3D was revealed as one of them and Re:Coded was annouced as a bonus to the two new games adding a third game to the mystery trio. so it was KH3D and mystery game, but now it is KH3D, mystery game, and Re:Coded. Nomura already had KH3D in mind when BBS came out, and when they installed the Secret Boss in our adaption of BBS.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
It wouldn't make sense.

1. This means, what now? It's quicker to name main characters that haven't worn the cloak.
2. It implies a connection to Xehanort, though I'm not sure how having a weapon similar to one wielded by Terra's body means that MX would have one.
3. No Roxas wasn't wielding Ven's Keyblade. For all we know, they just coincidentally didn't use their Keyblade at the same time for the brief period they were both active. Sora's Keyblade in CoM was a memory.
4. Xemnas and MX really don't think alike at all. MX wants universal balance, Xemnas wants a world of nothingness.

You're taking the definition too literally. A Nobody is simply a body and soul. What happens when a strong will and body are left behind WITHOUT the heartless being formed? THe same thing. THe will is still strong, the soul is still with the body...thus, the Nobody forms.

Kleith

Guys, Don't get me wrong, the sooner we get a real KH game, the happier I will be. (I don't consider Days and coded to be one, while BBS is epic)

So I strongly hope Kh 3D will be a major KH title, the way BBS is.

But for now, the facts are, that Nomura said he already knew what would be the center of the next story(which was planned while writing BBS), while saying he thought first about the gameplay for KH 3DS, and that he doesn't really know for now how he will put his gameplay concept into a story, and if he will explain right away what the game is (like another memories or something like that...)

There's another game that hasn't been announced (that isn't KH3). So I'm kinda more expecting the "story" he was talking about to be there.

Now I'll be glad if I'm wrong, really. If the 3DS graphics aren't lies (remember the PSP render that were just as beautiful in real time huh), then the game can be as good or even better than BBS (while I'm sure there's no way the story can be better ^^'') since it's made by the same team, and that the 3DS has a joystick now.

But I think it will really be something different. I mean obviously since we don't control the real Sora and Riku but yet again, some clones of some kind, I don't see it reveal Xehanort's inner fight.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
But for now, the facts are, that Nomura said he already knew what would be the center of the next story(which was planned while writing BBS), while saying he thought first about the gameplay for KH 3DS, and that he doesn't really know for now how he will put his gameplay concept into a story, and if he will explain right away what the game is (like another memories or something like that...)

Or he meant that he's not sure how the gameplay would work with his story yet and that he had the story in mind to begin with. Same was for BBS. He had the story and everything pretty much in mind its just that the specifics of the gameplay came afterwards.

There's another game that hasn't been announced (that isn't KH3). So I'm kinda more expecting the "story" he was talking about to be there.

Except that he said that the next story after this one would be where most of this is explained. Not necessarily the boss but Xehanort /Terra/Riku connection. The next game has been confirmed to be KH3D

Now I'll be glad if I'm wrong, really. If the 3DS graphics aren't lies (remember the PSP render that were just as beautiful in real time huh), then the game can be as good or even better than BBS (while I'm sure there's no way the story can be better ^^'') since it's made by the same team, and that the 3DS has a joystick now.

But I think it will really be something different. I mean obviously since we don't control the real Sora and Riku but yet again, some clones of some kind, I don't see it reveal Xehanort's inner fight.

Except that Nomura said "next story after this one." Referring to BBS and the next story(game) that was announced as KH3D. then again I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back