• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The secret boss could be....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billyzanesucks

Wow, it looks like most people were way off.
Oh, and has anyone fought MF with Terra or Ven yet?

Sempied

^A video was JUST posted in another thread not that long ago with Ven. If Ven can get raped that hard with a infinite HP, I don't want to imagine how Terra would end up...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-is scared- Well, this boss looks HARD. And now I am confused to no end on who this person could be. Sora is still plausible, but his style is similar to Axel's and Roxas and Xemnas' and ugh.

Sempied

-is scared- Well, this boss looks HARD. And now I am confused to no end on who this person could be. Sora is still plausible, but his style is similar to Axel's and Roxas and Xemnas' and ugh.
Just when we find that time travel is plausible , we get end up in just a larger clusterf*** to the guys identity.

On another note what were the original theories for Deep Dive of thinking who Roxas was before his reveal? Let alone the theories from KH1FM on who people thought Xemnas was at the time.

Absolute

Oh please don't be Sora. We have 23 versions of Sora running around in this series.

Anyone hear character themes in the fight song against him? They did it for Vanitas....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh please don't be Sora. We have 23 versions of Sora running around in this series.

Anyone hear character themes in the fight song against him? They did it for Vanitas....

Well, if it is the normal Sora, it wouldn't be a new Sora.

Me and VT found these songs:

Forze del Male
Xemnas' Battle Themes
Lord of the Castle/Marluxia's Battle Themes
Rage Awakened
Vanitas' Theme/Sora's theme

Then we figured there is some Fate of the Unknown in there. Maybe Sora's theme. Okay, for sure Vanitas' theme is somewhere in that mesh. I've been watching Masa's fight for the longest time and the song is programmed into my head so I watched MF's theme and it was there.

Which is Sora's theme, so Sora's theme as well.

Last edited:

Legendscarlet

I think its master eraqus nobody that traveled through the time to prevent aqua from trying to save terra from falling to the darkness at bbs ending. What do you think?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think its master eraqus nobody that traveled through the time to prevent aqua from trying to save terra from falling to the darkness at bbs ending. What do you think?

Eraqus doesn't have a Nobody because he didn't turn into a Heartless. So no. Why would Eraqus do something like that anyways?

The fact Eraqus' heart is in Terra's also means that Eraqus can't be a Nobody or Heartless

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
what if its a byproduct of Terra and Eraqus...nah...maybe Terra, Eraqus, AND Riku? Whoever it is, they seem to be a tad...just a tad shorter than Xemnas/Ansem SoD/Terranort etc.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
MASTER XEHANORT'S NOBODY! That would make a lot of sense. I've seen a lot of people saying that it's possibly Master Eraqus' Nobody, but that doesn't make sense at all. Why would he attack Aqua? But, Master Xehanort's body did disappear after his heart went into Terra's, so wouldn't that create a Nobody.
1. He's wearing a black coat, and it seems that MX was like the first person to wear one.
2. His weapon is exactly like Xemnas', except it has handles on it, and it’s blue.
3. The reason WHY he’s not wielding a Keyblade could be that Xehanort was wielding the Keyblade at the time. (And I know that Roxas was wielding the Kingdom Key the same time as Sora was, but I think Roxas was actually wielding Ven’s Keyblade that took the form of the KK.)
4. BECAUSE Xemnas is the Nobody of Xehanort (The fusion of Terra and MX’s hearts), that could explain why he chose a weapon like that; him and MX think alike, because they are practically one in the same.

1. Wearing a black coat does not mean he's Xehanort. Mickey wears a black coat too. Is he Xehanort? Heck, I have a black jacket, am I Xehanort? No. I can name a dozen KH characters that have the cloak but aren't Xehanort.
2. What does that have to do with MX?
3. But Xehanort WASN'T using a keyblade at the time. At the time, he's just a man without memories and that becomes a Heartless and gets a nobody. But no keyblade.
4. (facepalm) Xemnas and Xehanort do NOT think a like. If anything, Xemnas is more like Terra and Xehanort's Heartless is more like Master Xehanort.
5. Nomura said that MX didn't create a Heartless nor a Nobody. No Heartless = No nobody. End of story.

But I do agree that the Ansem The Wise and Eraqus theories are bullcrap.

I'm thinking it's either another incarnation of Xehanort, Riku or Sora (just because the pose looks similar to Valor form pose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back