• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The Rebuilding of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He mentions it in this very interview.

"We were also developing a Kingdom Hearts-specific shader and we had to make a lot of adjustments so we could use that shader on the new engine."

(i also don't know why you guys chose to write a summary of the interview instead of just sharing the interview....)

Yeah, like Joey said, we've actually gotten complaints from publications about copying their interviews. We've resolved this by summarizing them instead.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah, like Joey said, we've actually gotten complaints from publications about copying their interviews. We've resolved this by summarizing them instead.

you know you've made it when Kotaku tells you to fuck off lmao

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I want Riku to be playable. Nomura set my expectations with KH3D by making Riku more fun to play than Sora.
Riku and Aqua are the best to play as. Osaka really nailed it with how fun they both are to use. To not utilise them in Story mode or a potential Multiplayer mode would be a crime.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think this saga will end how it baga with sora,riku and kair being playable

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i think this saga will end how it baga with sora,riku and kair being playable
Kairi and Riku weren't playable at the start of the saga.

Edit: or do you mean because KH1 was about those three, it should feature all three of them now playable.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Kairi and Riku weren't playable at the start of the saga.

Edit: or do you mean because KH1 was about those three, it should feature all three of them now playable.
yeah how kh1 was about the three they should end the three with those three but it just my opion though

EddieXG1989

I don't mind which Engine they use. They both look beautiful. They better have different stories for each character like they did for birth by sleep.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't mind which Engine they use. They both look beautiful. They better have different stories for each character like they did for birth by sleep.

no no no no. nomura made sure to highlight that this is sora's story, any other playable characters would be short chapters to advance the main plot.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Regarding a SRK focus, I really hope the final boss is SDG, Riku, and Kairi. Let the other characters have their moments... But finish this bitch off with the original 5.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Regarding a SRK focus, I really hope the final boss is SDG, Riku, and Kairi. Let the other characters have their moments... But finish this bitch off with the original 5.

wait... we have to fight the heroes in the end?? IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
wait... we have to fight the heroes in the end?? IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!

But what happens then?
All of them die except Riku and Sora who (the latter) becomes a drunkard and half a year later, Riku finds him in some shithole and they decide to finally beat Xehanort up.
Wait..what does this remind me of... (^:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
But what happens then?
All of them die except Riku and Sora who (the latter) becomes a drunkard and half a year later, Riku finds him in some shithole and they decide to finally beat Xehanort up.
Wait..what does this remind me of... (^:

HJO's real life probably to be honest.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
who did daniel radcliff team up with to assault an old man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back