• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The Rebuilding of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yunami5

Awards
it's kind of hard comparing the Luminous to Unreal when you're using 2 different pics

I also don't understand why Disney has to hold them back, and make it happier.

Epic mickey was Creepy as all, and had Oswald and Ortensia getting choked to death.

Some of the concept art was also just really disturbing

th

th

9c0425d8a40959e517e27ee350a1d9f2.jpg

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
it's kind of hard comparing the Luminous to Unreal when you're using 2 different pics

Epic mickey was Creepy as all, and had Oswald and Ortensia getting choked to death.

th

th

uh... what does that have to do with the current subject? lmao. gotta say, they are pretty damn disturbing, too much so for their target audience; kids.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

th

th

Unfortunately the end result of Epic Mickey and Epic Mickey 2 were completely different from the concept art. There wasn't anything creepy in those games which was hella disappointing after everything that was released to build up hype as a mature frightening Disney game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Unfortunately the end result of Epic Mickey and Epic Mickey 2 were completely different from the concept art. There wasn't anything creepy in those games which was hella disappointing after everything that was released to build up hype as a mature frightening Disney game.

at least the soundtrack was top notch, that was one of my favorite parts about the game but overall i quite enjoyed epic mickey despite not winning it. i remember nearly every reviewer compared it to KH in some way but im getting off subject haha

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Y-yeesh... I'm actually not surprised that those mechanical amalgamations never made it into the final product. Those things are, with no exaggeration, pure nightmare fuel.

... On a side note, if KH ever gets rebooted, aside from seeing every post-KH1 world get the KH1 creative treatment, I'd also like to see those creatures added as enemies. Just give some undeniable proof that KH is not just some harmless child's game, and maybe to help bolster the more goofy-looking Heartless with some real monstrosities. 8D

at least the soundtrack was top notch, that was one of my favorite parts about the game but overall i quite enjoyed epic mickey despite not winning it. i remember nearly every reviewer compared it to KH in some way but im getting off subject haha
Kinda hard not to, since both are 3D games with very heavy emphasis on taking Disney stuff and making a serious story out of it. Not to mention that KH did leave quite the impression in the gaming community (at least the section that's not completely jacked up hurling around vicious insults).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah that magical week at E3 where we get the trailers, then 10 interviews, then silence after that for months. It's truly a special time <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back