• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Thanks mate! My play time is at 50 hours but that vid still had some valuable tips. This game is so freaking good. I am so addicted to it. My "problem" at the moment is that

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Due to real life taking over, I finally had a chance to complete the second Palace! :D And I'm in the process of exploring the entirety of the third Palace that seems to reach no depth or ending to it. O_O'

I believe for my romance route, I'm choosing Ann. :3 As for the why, probably because she seems to be a good fit for Minato (My character's name) and it makes me laugh a bit since he and Ann are so similar to Joker and Harley without the whole abuse thing. Also, it helps to have a nice hairstyle similar to Harley Quinn. xD

Dr_Mario64

So...I'm trying to figure out the lore of Persona. Like, where does reality end and cognition begin? It seems like Shadows can exist pretty much anywhere, but could they all share a common origin point? I'm starting to think this is actually the case because Persona 4's alternate world acts an awful lot like 5's. The dungeons that pop up in the TV World seem an awful lot like Palaces; except they don't have Treasures. Looking a little deeper, all the dungeons created from Rei's memories in Q actually DID have "Treasures"! Since Shadows are born from desires, could it be possible that people's desires simply materialize in different ways depending on how strongly they perceive their own desire, and how much of an impact it has on them?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I too got to that part of the game and I am blasting that magnificent boss track from my headphones. My gosh it`s so freaking good like I can`t.

I believe for my romance route, I'm choosing Ann. :3 As for the why, probably because she seems to be a good fit for Minato (My character's name) and it makes me laugh a bit since he and Ann are so similar to Joker and Harley without the whole abuse thing. Also, it helps to have a nice hairstyle similar to Harley Quinn. xD

Oh, I never actually thought about that, it`s pretty cool.

I think if I am able to pull it off, I think my romance route is starting to lean more and more towards Haru. Everything she does makes my heart go doki doki. xD

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I decided to go for Tae before I even started playing, and now have her at rank 7 and feel even more sure that she's the best girl. I do like Hifumi a lot too, and Makoto is pretty great. Looking forward to getting Haru in the party too. Too bad you can't romance Ryuji, I love his interactions with MC the most tbh, buut Tae is top tier so I'm good with that too.

Roxie1563

Awards
I too got to that part of the game and I am blasting that magnificent boss track from my headphones. My gosh it`s so freaking good like I can`t.

Oh, I never actually thought about that, it`s pretty cool.

I think if I am able to pull it off, I think my romance route is starting to lean more and more towards Haru. Everything she does makes my heart go doki doki. xD

I've read that Haru is bit little murder-y. I don't know if that's true or not, but hey it's just a game. :p

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I've read that Haru is bit little murder-y. I don't know if that's true or not, but hey it's just a game. :p

Wha, sweet little Haru, who dresses in cut pink and fluffy clothes. Murder-y!?

warhammer.png

All thou I haven´t spend too much time with her yet so I don´t know much about her. I am now curious to find out.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

warhammer.png

All thou I haven´t spend too much time with her yet so I don´t know much about her. I am now curious to find out.

And how!

Haru for me was probably my weakest character, in all honesty. I loved her and all, but I wasn't as keen on her as the other characters.

Roxie1563

Awards

warhammer.png

Well, I don't know if it's true or not, but from what I could tell that she doesn't trust anyone much because of family issues. That's the whole Social Link is about.
And how!

Haru for me was probably my weakest character, in all honesty. I loved her and all, but I wasn't as keen on her as the other characters.

Whose character did you like then, Noir?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
"I WILL FOLLOW MY HEEAARTTT!"

So I finished the game with play time of over 90 hours and holy heck I loved it to death, from start to the end. All of the character were amazing, the songs were so good, the story was so good, combat was good, everything was freaking good. I now feel empty after completing it since the journey is now over, but I think I am going to start a second play trough in the new game plus mode one day.

And how!

I ended up loving pretty much all of the characters. Of course there were some that I used more, like Makoto and Yusuke, but I tried to use and spent time with everyone equally. Of course because of that, I reached the max confidant rank with only 3 people from the entire cast.

Well, I don't know if it's true or not, but from what I could tell that she doesn't trust anyone much because of family issues. That's the whole Social Link is about.

Gotcha!

My planned romance with Haru ended up in a utter failure. I was not even able to max the confidant rank to blood oath because my Proficiency skill was not high enough. I wasn`t enough of a handy man or a green thumb, skills which I also lack in real life too. Hah hah, that sounds a bit ironic...

hah ...

ha...

warhammer.png

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I just finished the third palace (which went by pretty fucking fast). I also have been leaving everyone in their swimsuit DLC outfits this entire time excluding Makoto. Her Persona intro was too friggin amazing and the outfit is too supreme for me to change it like I did with everyone else so far.

That being said, I'm pretty sure the other masked person in the Metaverse is Akechi. I could be wrong, and no one confirm it for me, but I get bad vibes from him. I was also pretty surprised to see the some of the adults know about the Metaverse and are keeping it a secret and using it for their own gain, but I suppose that makes sense since the significant adults in Persona 3 knew about it as well.

I also really just love how they changed up the combat for this game, as well as how you meld/strengthen/train/obtain Personas. I haven't had any complaints so far, outside of not being able to mack on best waifu Ryuji.

Roxie1563

Awards
"I WILL FOLLOW MY HEEAARTTT!"

So I finished the game with play time of over 90 hours and holy heck I loved it to death, from start to the end. All of the character were amazing, the songs were so good, the story was so good, combat was good, everything was freaking good. I now feel empty after completing it since the journey is now over, but I think I am going to start a second play trough in the new game plus mode one day.

I ended up loving pretty much all of the characters. Of course there were some that I used more, like Makoto and Yusuke, but I tried to use and spent time with everyone equally. Of course because of that, I reached the max confidant rank with only 3 people from the entire cast.

Gotcha!

My planned romance with Haru ended up in a utter failure. I was not even able to max the confidant rank to blood oath because my Proficiency skill was not high enough. I wasn`t enough of a handy man or a green thumb, skills which I also lack in real life too. Hah hah, that sounds a bit ironic...

hah ...

ha...

warhammer.png

That does sound bit ironic, but it can be done when you start up your new game plus. :3

As for me, I should probably try to get back into it. After all, I'm one not to leave my games unfinished for too long before buying a new one to pass the time away. :p

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Just finished the fourth Palace. The way Futaba gets into the fray heavily reminded me of pretty much how all the MC dungeons in P4 went down. It was kinda really nostalgic, despite having only played P4 three years ago.

Also, Mishima is pretty much my least favorite Confident Social Link of this game so far. He started off kinda okay but 7 ranks in and I couldn't care about how this subplot continues.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm totally breaking the game right now with Yoshitsune and Satanael. It's like it's not even fair, ha, ha. On my third playthrough I'm more concerned with getting all of the Social Links and platinuming the game

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Whose character did you like then, Noir?

I did like them all, but I had to go with Makoto. She was absolutely my fave.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So I feel like the Blazblue tag is long dead, so I will put this here lol.

[video=youtube;a2Qw-ztFrK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Qw-ztFrK4[/video]

This is a thing that exists in our world now. I stopped caring for Blazblue a long time ago, and then I have no idea what that other thing even is but Persona and RWBY in the same fighting game is pretty hype for me at least ha. I also still kind of have fond memories of Blazblue so that helps me as well.

Back