• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

idk if you guys have seen these.. well it shows off some very.. i must say now.. GREAT voice acting...[ok maybe i was expecting too little but seriously guys.. jesse has improved a lot, ven sounds fucking great. aqua sounds great. terra sounds like well terra/cloud/idk but we need to see more of him cuz like all he's said is "stand back/a heart of blah blah will never fail/tell me master xehanort what is it i need to learn?"]

so yeah, i think the voice acting is gonna be pretty good for this game.

[titles say gameplay, it has gameplay but also a few cutscenes..]

LOL Terra to the rescue! :dramatic music:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Is there any official news on Birth By Sleep being available for digital download
yeah there is, it's been said a lot. there is no download from psn for it

so it's not gonna be on the pspgo.

it's just UMD. that's officially been said a lot on square enix and stuff so don't even try arguing w/ me please or doubting me just please believe it and please just take my word for it.. it's not gonna be available for download. just UMD.

ZEROSGEASS

Website
www.infernal.co.nz

heres a quote from that page
god of war also said umd only
up until a couple days ago. its too early to call on this one. also the fact that the offical site for this game bares the psn logo and the game has no dl content or online features makes it seem as if it will

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

yeah ive seen that really bad decision on their half the 500 or so people who own the go (including me) will be upset

Thing is, if you email SE asking about it, they'll just send you that same link back in a reply. Besides, that's why there's a bundle.

I have a question for you. Why did you bring this up in the VA discussion thread?

And don't double post.

KeybladeCounsel

Kairi's VA (no confirmation)

I know I speak for many when I say that Hayden Panetierre needs to return to voice her for BBS. I HATE the new voice from COM and 358/Days. I feel she's too out of character with that voice. What do you think?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Re: Kairi's VA (no confirmation)

You want Hayden Panetierre to return and be the voice of 4 year old Kairi? That seems odd.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

You want Hayden Panetierre to return and be the voice of 4 year old Kairi? That seems odd.
Pretty sure they mean In the Secret Ending

Alas, it's doubtful she will come back. She's most likely been permanently replaced.

Oh, and also, Alyson Stoner has already confirmed she's coming back for BBS.

KeybladeCounsel

Yeah I just noticed that I may have put this in the wrong section. It should be in the spoilers. Can someone move this???

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

Pretty sure they mean In the Secret Ending

Alas, it's doubtful she will come back. She's most likely been permanently replaced.

Oh, and also, Alyson Stoner has already confirmed she's coming back for BBS.

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?!!?! HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no wait did she voice her in CoM and days cause i wasnt paying attention ^^.

ZiggyK

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?!!?! HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no wait did she voice her in CoM and days cause i wasnt paying attention ^^.

Yes that was Alyson Stoner. She voices Kairi in Re: CoM and Days. She also voices Xion. Wheres the confirmation shes in BBS?

She was asked on her Twitter whether or not she was and she replied with "I should be". That is far from confirmation, unless something knew has come up.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Confirmed on her Twitter that she would be voicing Xion in BBS. And Xion and Kairi canonically have the same voice, so, put two and two together.

KeybladeCounsel

Yes that was Alyson Stoner. She voices Kairi in Re: CoM and Days. She also voices Xion. Wheres the confirmation shes in BBS?

She was asked on her Twitter whether or not she was and she replied with "I should be". That is far from confirmation, unless something knew has come up.

No I said there is no confirmation. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. But she said on her twitter she should be? If so Kingdom Hearts will be complete again. But I believe Alyson Stoner should stay as Xion though...

KeybladeCounsel

I've just seen that it's confirmed she doesn't have a twitter...

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

No I said there is no confirmation. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. But she said on her twitter she should be? If so Kingdom Hearts will be complete again. But I believe Alyson Stoner should stay as Xion though...
Alyson Stoner has confirmed she is doing voice work for BBS.

-.-' You realise things don't always work out that way.
The two characters canonically have the same voice. They wouldn't get Alyson for Xion and Hayden for Kairi and then make them voice the parts separately. One of them would voice both. That's the point. Alyson has already confirmed she is voicing Xion in BBS, which therefore implies she's also voicing Kairi.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

well actually notice alyson stoner only voices young kairi. i always thought that the only reason AS was voicing her was because they wanted to differentiate her older self from her younger self (notice how kh1 kairi and kh2 kairi sound different.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back