• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the new Heart emblem and its related enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
I don't think the key-crown symbol act any important job, because this symbol already appeared long time ago, I don't remember the exactly time, but it was use for the cover of the soundtrack that I don't remember the named too... -__-

btw... I just said HOLY SHIT, that new symbol has two versions? One with demon wing and one with angel wing... Bad & Good?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If the enemy has two versions, one that follows light and one with dark, I would love to see SE start to make the "light can be evil" theme much more prominent in KH3 and even after it because I would love the new main villian to be light.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
If the enemy has two versions, one that follows light and one with dark, I would love to see SE start to make the "light can be evil" theme much more prominent in KH3 and even after it because I would love the new main villian to be light.

That would make a good story, but it depends on how the villain is. Is he trying to protect the light by destroying everything, or is he just destroying everything because he is a light badass?

kupo1121

Awards
That would make a good story, but it depends on how the villain is. Is he trying to protect the light by destroying everything, or is he just destroying everything because he is a light badass?

That is up for Nomura to decide. I've always thought it would be really cool if Aqua turned out to be the next main villian because they don't rescue her until after Xehanort and then it turns out she was overwhelmed by darkness at some point. Whether or not she is posessed is up to him (so that afterwards, she would become good again).

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That is up for Nomura to decide. I've always thought it would be really cool if Aqua turned out to be the next main villian because they don't rescue her until after Xehanort and then it turns out she was overwhelmed by darkness at some point. Whether or not she is posessed is up to him (so that afterwards, she would become good again).

i dont think she has been overwhelmed by darkness because she is seen in the RoD during the events of KH2, meaning that nothing like that happened between BbS and KH1. Or... maybe she escaped from the RoD and then something happened that brought her back.... hmm... BbSV2 where are you

kupo1121

Awards
i dont think she has been overwhelmed by darkness because she is seen in the RoD during the events of KH2, meaning that nothing like that happened between BbS and KH1. Or... maybe she escaped from the RoD and then something happened that brought her back.... hmm... BbSV2 where are you

I know it seems highly unlikely that she would be the villian, but I want her to become a more important character as she is my favorite female KH character and whether that means she becomes good or bad doesn't matter to me because I think she would make a very good evil character. Which is also why I wouldn't mind her becoming evil but staying on the side of light because a light villian would be good as well.

snow_flake40

Awards
Aqua becoming a light-orientated villian would be veeery interesting indeed... Maybe being trapped in the Realm of Darkness for 10+ years has made her hate darkness more than ever. She could be a well-intentioned extremist, going to absurd lengths to eradicate darkness. I can also see Aqua trying to light the darkness so that no one ends up like Terra. It's gonna be interesting seeing what see makes of Riku utilizing darkness... Aqua might think that he's going to end up like Terra, enveloped by darkness, thus initiating one awesome boss battle to try to snap him out of it. Maybe Riku will get a scenario in BBSv2 and we can play out the fight from his and Aqua's perspectives...

Only thing is, Aqua didn't seem all that different in the BBS secret ending when talking to DiZ. She probably won't be blinded by light and become the next villain, but as I said it would be very interesting.

But, I'm veering wildly off topic. As for the new symbols, I really hope one of them represents a light-based enemy. It would really drive home the whole 'darkness =/= evil, light =/= good' message they're doing now.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I know it seems highly unlikely that she would be the villian, but I want her to become a more important character as she is my favorite female KH character and whether that means she becomes good or bad doesn't matter to me because I think she would make a very good evil character. Which is also why I wouldn't mind her becoming evil but staying on the side of light because a light villian would be good as well.

a hero/villian of light seems possible since new enimies (possibly of light) have been hinted towards.

@snowflake
it depends on when BbSv2 takes place.. idk how Riku could be in it if the events happen before he can wield a keyblade and when he was like 6 years old.

snow_flake40

Awards
@snowflake
it depends on when BbSv2 takes place.. idk how Riku could be in it if the events happen before he can wield a keyblade and when he was like 6 years old.

Fair point, it is supposed to be KH0.5. However, the trailer shows plenty of scenes from after KHI, such as Kairi in Twilight Town, DiZ putting the data in Sora and Riku looking down at Xion and Roxas in Twilight Town. I think that the purpose of BBSv2 will be to fill in any gaps before KHIII.

I remember Nomura saying sometime after KHII that there were currently four untold stories in KH; Xehanort's past (BBS), Roxas' time in Organization XIII (Days), Mickey's absence during KHI and Riku's journey between I and II. I think that the last two will be explained in BBSv2. Riku and Mickey must have done some puh-ritty interesting stuff to be on par with that of two other stories that were deemed important enough to be given their own games. I don't know if they would give a full scenario to a non-KH Disney character, but I feel Riku is a safe bet at this point.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I remember Nomura saying sometime after KHII that there were currently four untold stories in KH; Xehanort's past (BBS), Roxas' time in Organization XIII (Days), Mickey's absence during KHI and Riku's journey between I and II. I think that the last two will be explained in BBSv2. Riku and Mickey must have done some puh-ritty interesting stuff to be on par with that of two other stories that were deemed important enough to be given their own games. I don't know if they would give a full scenario to a non-KH Disney character, but I feel Riku is a safe bet at this point.

this is exactly how i feel about this game. I never finished KH1 (cant get passed the battle before Ansem) and i havent finished reverse/rebirth so im kindof uninformed about what happens during this time period. Something im really intereswted in learning is what riku did in KH1, Days, and KH2, and what mickey did after BbS, and throughout the rest of the story, if its of any importance. I think it will explain a lot of things..

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I know I can't wait for it all to come together. I mean I like how Nomura pieces fragments together each game... only to leave more questions. And I know I cant wait to find out most of, if not all of, what happened in sora's absence and what riku and mickey did as well.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If there is a new enemy in KH3D, perhaps it's similar to the bugs in Coded. Ya know like corrupted memories inside the dream world or something.

EternalDreamer

Fair point, it is supposed to be KH0.5. However, the trailer shows plenty of scenes from after KHI, such as Kairi in Twilight Town, DiZ putting the data in Sora and Riku looking down at Xion and Roxas in Twilight Town. I think that the purpose of BBSv2 will be to fill in any gaps before KHIII.

Well, if Riku went to other worlds between 1 and 2, maybe KH DDD will cover this? If the game has Sora go through Riku's dreams, and Riku goes through Sora's (what with the theme being trust and all), who's to say Notre Dame isn't a world Riku visited, with Sora exploring Riku's past?

I know, i know, it's unlikely, and KH BBSv2 might be a multi-scenario game (Aqua in RoD, Riku between 1 and 2, and Mickey between BBS and 1) explaining both of those unexplained stories at once.
But it's still possible.

As for the emblems. I believe that Riku, who fights using mainly darkness as his weapon of choice, will focus on defeating Light-themed enemies (angel-winged heart)
while Sora (who uses light as a preferred weapon) will focus on Darkness-themed enemies (devil-winged heart)

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If there is a new enemy in KH3D, perhaps it's similar to the bugs in Coded. Ya know like corrupted memories inside the dream world or something.

we've seen enemies of darkness: heartless

we've seen enemies of the in-between: nobodies

we've yet to see any enemies of the 3rd realm; the realm of light.

it should have the same standards as any other realm, so why arent there any beings of it we've seen?

maybe since, when one loses its heart, the heart goes to the dark, the body goes to the medium, but where does the soul/mind go?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the crown key the crown is always sora sybol the key is a key blade not sure if ther is a hideen message behind that
the heart/nobody insignia hmmm
well we know heartless ansem and nobody xemnass will aperre mabe the heartless and nobodies will join together cuasing a new fused enemy..... just guess hopefully not that seems a bit cliche

EternalDreamer

we've seen enemies of darkness: heartless

we've seen enemies of the in-between: nobodies

we've yet to see any enemies of the 3rd realm; the realm of light.

it should have the same standards as any other realm, so why arent there any beings of it we've seen?

maybe since, when one loses its heart, the heart goes to the dark, the body goes to the medium, but where does the soul/mind go?

Maybe that's what the Lingering Sentiments are? VLS has mainly white, even kind of glowing decoration and light based moves, and Terra's LS uses no apparent darkness based attacks like the original Terra did.

And who knows, MF might even be a LS of of SOMEONE in BBS, considering every single move he does is light based, except the few elemental attacks he clearly copied from others. Even his weapons (while they closely resemble ethereal blades) are blue (blue is usually portrayed as 'good', red is 'evil')

So, Heartless - Nobodies - Sentiments, Darkness - Nothing - Light (and maybe Kh 1 - Kh 2 - Kh 3d?)
Unversed don't fit in the Dark-Nothing-Light thing because they were vanitas's emotions. I usually ignore them outside BBS since they're completely gone.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe that's what the Lingering Sentiments are? VLS has mainly white, even kind of glowing decoration and light based moves, and Terra's LS uses no apparent darkness based attacks like the original Terra did.

And who knows, MF might even be a LS of of SOMEONE in BBS, considering every single move he does is light based, except the few elemental attacks he clearly copied from others. Even his weapons (while they closely resemble ethereal blades) are blue (blue is usually portrayed as 'good', red is 'evil')

So, Heartless - Nobodies - Sentiments, Darkness - Nothing - Light (and maybe Kh 1 - Kh 2 - Kh 3d?)
Unversed don't fit in the Dark-Nothing-Light thing because they were vanitas's emotions. I usually ignore them outside BBS since they're completely gone.

Terra's LS is his mind but its in the form of his armor, presumably because it was strong enough to stay there. Im thinking these beings of light consist of the minds/souls of those who lost their heart because that is the only one so far not covered.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
More like the mind or just thoughts, as it was said that some of Terra's thoughts (those pertaining to his deep hatred of Xehanort) entered and animated the armor.
Like a robot outfitted with some basic orders.

The soul can't be separated from the body, because then the being in question would die!

billyzanesucks

Terra's LS is his mind but its in the form of his armor, presumably because it was strong enough to stay there. Im thinking these beings of light consist of the minds/souls of those who lost their heart because that is the only one so far not covered.
Mind =/= Soul. The Soul is simply described as the life force of each body, and goes where the body goes.

Light? When is it ever said that the mind or the soul is light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back