• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the new Heart emblem and its related enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Re: the new Heart emblem and it's related enemy

It could be anything. I'm just going to ignore it for now.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

beings of light sound like a possibility since we already have those of darkness... maybe there will be an epic battle...
but none of those symbols seem likely for beings of light, then again we havent gotten great pictures of them anyway

sure they can. They make a cameo apperance this game then leave unexpectantly ah la(Unversed) then in the next saga they can become the main threat.

digimikej

Awards

speaking of the symbol eraqus and his pupils had on them, anyone else notise if u turn it upside down, and lengthen a few parts, its the nobody symbol?

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That kinda makes a lot of sense.

Hmmmmm. New enemy maybe? Or it could just be a symbol for one of the "new characters" in Traverse Town.

i think the new characters might be lea and isa, it may be possible due to the properties of traverse town

sure they can. They make a cameo apperance this game then leave unexpectantly ah la(Unversed) then in the next saga they can become the main threat.

yeah there may just be a huge war, maybe the unversed will come back. no one knows really

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

The Keycrown must be the MoM symbol. It seems most fitting. As for the Heart...Well, it's either a new enemy or has great storyline importance. Whatever it is, we might find out at TGS. Here's hoping!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What I speculate the emblems mean:

Crown Keyblade = Mastery of Keyblade. Both part of the MoM and a gameplay aspect. I bet now you have to level up your Keyblade like in Re:coded.
Rounded Heart thingy = Sora or Sleep/Goodwill
Spiky Heart thingy = Riku or Waking/Malice

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Anyways, could anyone get a bigger version of all three symbols to investigate them further?

The keycrown being Yen Sid's (or Mickey's) master symbol would be the most obvious choice...so I would wonder if it is really that easy.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Anyways, could anyone get a bigger version of all three symbols to investigate them further?

The keycrown being Yen Sid's (or Mickey's) master symbol would be the most obvious choice...so I would wonder if it is really that easy.

I think that website is the only one that has those symbols on them.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ i noticed that there were two new symbols on the site. you know how in bbs there was a symbol representing terra, aqua, and ven and another representing the unversed? i'm guessing they did the same thing here. i guess we'll just have to wait for more news to see which symbol belongs to who.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
~ i noticed that there were two new symbols on the site. you know how in bbs there was a symbol representing terra, aqua, and ven and another representing the unversed? i'm guessing they did the same thing here. i guess we'll just have to wait for more news to see which symbol belongs to who.

well if you think about it that way then wouldn't it be like keycrown being sora, the heard with the winged shape like the woul eater being riku and the other being ether a new enemy or a symbol for someone else, possible even xehanort?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Riku and Sora already have their symbols.
Sora's is the crown itself (it even lines the outer ring of his awakening station) while Riku's is the heartless-symbol without the cross inside it, as evidenced by the token of his Way to the Dawn.

Absolute

If one wants to be nitpicky, we have in fact three new symbols:
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/719/symbolsb.png

The top symbols are Sora's, Mickey's, Kingdom Hearts's and Riku's symbol respectively while the bottom ones are new:

Two "heart"-symbols with different "thorns" sprouting from it and the new key-crown-symbol.

You know, the second new symbol next to the keycrown looks like a combined form of Riku's keyblade symbol and the Unverse symbol.

Key to Truth

Awards
Can't anyone like check the official website file tree? Sometimes inside the folder names things are found like in the BBS one there was unversed or things that the website didn't publish yet.

If I knew how to do it I would, lol. We would probably find out more about the symbols.

snow_flake40

Awards
I really like the idea of the crown-key-symbol-thing representing the Mark of Mastery or just Keyblade Masters in general. Seems very fitting.

I'd wager that the other two represent enemies, probably connected but with minor differences. Like, maybe the pointy one is another 'dark' brand of enemy whereas the curvy one is the 'light' variant. Or, if dreams are indeed a big part of this game, the curvy one could mean dream enemies and the pointy one means nightmares. Perhaps Sora and Riku face slightly different versions of the same enemies in their respective simulation/dream/whatever. The enemies could be tests for Sora and Riku to prepare them for the MoM exam and so change depending on their fears, strength of heart, etc etc.

I dunno. But these symbols are gonna be a big deal. I can feel it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back