• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the new Heart emblem and its related enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
So I notice the new emblem on the 3ds site I realize this is old news, but it hit me, does this mean there's a new enemy or is this like a symbol of sorts attached to the sombodies who've been made whole but it's a sign that they were once divided.

That being said my mind wondered onto the idea "do the reformed being return to how they were before they were turned into heartless or do they retain some power of their nobody and heartless forms?"

Able_Beard

Banned
Re: the new Heart emblem and it's related enemy

Do ou happen to have a picture of said emblem?

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com

4902540.png

Some one will probably find a better picture. I saw one on the wiki before.

Anyway in the top banner you can see keyblades, hearts, crowns, and then a weird looking heart emblem that people believe is linked to a new breed of enemies.

EDIT: Closer Pic.

KH_DDD_Unknown_Symbol.PNG

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

If one wants to be nitpicky, we have in fact three new symbols:
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/719/symbolsb.png

The top symbols are Sora's, Mickey's, Kingdom Hearts's and Riku's symbol respectively while the bottom ones are new:

Two "heart"-symbols with different "thorns" sprouting from it and the new key-crown-symbol.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Huh, that's interesting. My guess would be that the Key-Crown has something to do with the Keyblade... Just a guess.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com

Huh, that's interesting. My guess would be that the Key-Crown has something to do with the Keyblade... Just a guess.

Haha yeah I was thinking the same thing XD

But thanks to sephiroth's post I can see that there are indeed 3 new symbols. I coulda sworn I saw that key crown thing in CoM but I guess not.

Awards

I wouldn't give the key-crown symbol too much attention, it just looks like the physical attack icons in Chain of Memories and Birth by Sleep. Not the exact same, but similar enough.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

The key crown might have something to do with the mark of mastery
kindof how eraqus had his own symbol one of them might be yen sid's

Love Machine

strut strut strut

I wouldn't give the key-crown symbol too much attention, it just looks like the physical attack icons in Chain of Memories and Birth by Sleep. Not the exact same, but similar enough.

I forgot about that. You're probably right. As for the other ones, maybe it does have something to do with the ones who were brought back after their Heartless and Nobody's were mercifully slaughtered by Sora and co.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

It's actually a hybrid of the normal physical attack "icon" combined with Sora's crown symbol.

Like SeaSalt says though, maybe that is the "Mark of Mastery" symbol of Yen Sid (or Mickey?).

As for the other two...dunno...one may be for the new type of enemy, while the other maybe is a whole new type of being or such.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

It's actually a hybrid of the normal physical attack "icon" combined with Sora's crown symbol.

Like SeaSalt says though, maybe that is the "Mark of Mastery" symbol of Yen Sid (or Mickey?).

As for the other two...dunno...one may be for the new type of enemy, while the other maybe is a whole new type of being or such.

i think its possible because if you take the two apart the crown kindof symbols a "mastering" or "authority" and with it on top of the keyblade, it might be the symbol worn that acknowledges the mark of mastery, something sora or riku may wear on their outfit or something

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Here's what the two new heart emblems might represent:

1. A reconstructed being after living as a Heartless and Nobody

2. One of the "beyond human" beings MX described in his report

As far as if the new beings will retain the powers of Heartless and Nobodies, I DEFINITELY think they will.

Xehanort needs to be stronger than ever. And he's been bested before twice (Aqua, Lingering Sentiment... please dont start an argument I know there were certain circumstances in both fights). It would make sense for him to have a bit of an advantage by having Xemnas's and Ansem's abilities.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

The crown-key screms keyblade master to me. Something about it automatically assumes it related to being a keyblade master. The new enemy thing? I hope not we already have 3 different enemies one more would be overkill but if it is a new enemy hopefully it will have something to do with enemies of light like Eraqus when he attacked Ven?

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

The crown-key screms keyblade master to me. Something about it automatically assumes it related to being a keyblade master. The new enemy thing? I hope not we already have 3 different enemies one more would be overkill but if it is a new enemy hopefully it will have something to do with enemies of light like Eraqus when he attacked Ven?

beings of light sound like a possibility since we already have those of darkness... maybe there will be an epic battle...
but none of those symbols seem likely for beings of light, then again we havent gotten great pictures of them anyway

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

If the keycrown symbol and heart symbols are to be taken seriously, its safe to assume they have to do with Sora and Riku.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

i think its possible because if you take the two apart the crown kindof symbols a "mastering" or "authority" and with it on top of the keyblade, it might be the symbol worn that acknowledges the mark of mastery, something sora or riku may wear on their outfit or something
That kinda makes a lot of sense.

Hmmmmm. New enemy maybe? Or it could just be a symbol for one of the "new characters" in Traverse Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back