• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderglow

Guys are more relationship-based, while with girls I just have moments where I find them extremely attractive.

Allister Rose

French Lover
then just tell your friends you like guys more so they dont have to see you as akward as the rest of the other friends though or not at all

Flowing Ice

Awards
Advice and support in general it seems like, or simply discussing news from the community in question.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ever had a crush on a guy or gal with the same name as you? I have o_O

And I told him I love him today...in a bit of a different context. I was saying how much peoples Fathers intimidate me :p

Beyer

Ever had a crush on a guy or gal with the same name as you? I have o_O

And I told him I love him today...in a bit of a different context. I was saying how much peoples Fathers intimidate me :p
YAY for you!
I don't think I have had a crush on someone with the same name as me...hmm, OH WAIT! Alex Pettyfer is SO HOT but I wouldn't call that a crush.
Yes, that does mean my name is Alex :p

As for telling my crush, I nearly yelled it out on Tuesday when I was in class with him. I was like staring at him and I was about to shout it out to him but I didn't.
Oh well...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
YAY for you!
I don't think I have had a crush on someone with the same name as me...hmm, OH WAIT! Alex Pettyfer is SO HOT but I wouldn't call that a crush.
Yes, that does mean my name is Alex :p

As for telling my crush, I nearly yelled it out on Tuesday when I was in class with him. I was like staring at him and I was about to shout it out to him but I didn't.
Oh well...

Oh Alex Pettyfer is. I love seeing him in Stormbreaker...just like how I like watching that dude who plays Aaron in Mean Girls♥
Hello Alex :D

wow...that could have been awkward. I stare at mine all through History. He is just so cute:p

Shallow

Oh yeah. I've had a crush on a guy with the same name as me. It's very odd lol but quiet interesting haha.
Hmm, let me think of one. Oh wait the guy from Malcom In The Middle, Reese. His real name is Justin and even cooler his birthday is Feb 25th and mine is Feb 29th >__< haha but he's two years older than me. He is yummylicious xD

It's like Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner lmao.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I dont watch MitM but I think I know what you're talking about ;D

I love close Birthdays. They are sooo cool xD

haha my friend made that comparison with my crush and I. Though I'm thinking of changing from Joey to Seth.

Naryx15

Well, my family found out I'm bi today and it sort of went well...

My mom was in shock and thinks it's disgusting and that I should make up my mind later on in life. My dad freaked out and doesn't accept me. The rest of my family is pretty cool with it though besides the fact my brother called me a fudge packer. This is going to take some getting used to. =/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well, that would be a better response than if you were gay.

Give them some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back