• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Isn't Asexual where something can reproduce on its own?

Yes, it is. (Thanks Firo)

I once tried to find other Asexuals on Kotaku. The first replier thought I reproduced by myself. By the end of me and some other people explaining it his "Friend" realized he may be Asexual too.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think I may have gotten over my crush. It might come back now that we are both in Food Tech and may have to work together ;)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He's tall and muscular and a genuinely nice guy. He flirts a lot, which bothers me, but hey, I'm a jealous person.
That's a vague description...I can go more into detail if you want xD

Sounds like a nice guy. Does he flirt with girls or other guys?
If you want to I guess.

Edit: stupid thing to ask after you said he's straight xD

Last edited:

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
Got tortu8red today. Cute guy I like was (fake) crying about the Jets loss to the Colts. Then leaned his head against my chest and faked cryed. Even though it was fake, he was very soft. And yes, he's that short to the point he can lean his head on my chest.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Got tortu8red today. Cute guy I like was (fake) crying about the Jets loss to the Colts. Then leaned his head against my chest and faked cryed. Even though it was fake, he was very soft. And yes, he's that short to the point he can lean his head on my chest.

oh, that is pure torturer. Well, at least he touched you. Thats at least a win right?

padlock

Awards
hehe randomly, i have been "gay" since i realised i like guys 5 years ago :O but now i really don't. it isn't that i like females, i just don't like guys anymore... >.> odd?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
hehe randomly, i have been "gay" since i realised i like guys 5 years ago :O but now i really don't. it isn't that i like females, i just don't like guys anymore... >.> odd?

huh...that is odd.

------

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe. I have no clue sorry. Maybe someone who'll come on later could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back