• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderglow

:( My ex gf is dating my friend and I start to like my ex again so I avoiding her and ignore messages. She's pissed and my friend's confused. They break up for jealousy reasons. I'm left here now and there's nothing to stop her from completely hating me.

PLUS I'm not sure if the guy I like likes me anymore because I'm out of the closet at school now and our schedules don't give me a chance to check casually. I mean we pass by in the halls but I can't just stop him and ask. x/

Fame

I'll join this please, gay. :)
Tbf, the only issue I have right now is having a crush on a straight guy. :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
oh I wish mine were stupidly nice.

Speaking of which I have a new crush xD

We joke around about me giving him "blowies" and stuff. shame thing is he's dating a friend of mine.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Um, looking at the above posts this may seem awkward, but how do you stop a gay person from hitting on you or your friends? I don't care about feelings, you can't control others but you know....

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh it just mean, aww shame :( haha. English slang coming out there haha.
oh haha okay

Um, looking at the above posts this may seem awkward, but how do you stop a gay person from hitting on you or your friends? I don't care about feelings, you can't control others but you know....

Well, maybe let them down gently that you and your friends aren't gay and can never reciprocate those feelings

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've talked to him but he just flirst =/

it's even worse because my best friend is pretty feminine looking though he's also straight.

It takes restraint not to hurt him

Fame

I need help for my gay friend. He wants to talk about him being gay, but it makes me uncomfortable, because I'm not, and I don't know how to make him feel better. (No sex jokes, c'mon)

Well, Just tell him it's all right, and that your there to talk if he needs it and that you won't be uncomfortable. Just reassure him a little.

Fame

No problem. The true problem in my situation is that most kids in my school hate gay people. It makes me sick.

Well, them people are close minded and you can't change their opinion as its who they are, I just deal with it. Let them make there jokes and the remarks but where does it get them? Just comfort him and reassure him everything will be alright and stuff.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Well, them people are close minded and you can't change their opinion as its who they are, I just deal with it. Let them make there jokes and the remarks but where does it get them? Just comfort him and reassure him everything will be alright and stuff.
People may physically hurt him. It is that bad. That is why I am scared for him.

Fame

People may physically hurt him. It is that bad. That is why I am scared for him.

Oh, hmm, I have no remedy for that situation. One thing I learned, be who you are, wear what you want and do what you like, just learn to run real fast. You can tell him that advice if you like, it helped me loads even if it sounds stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back