• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Hamster Lord Fanclub!~ Otherwise known as The Hamster Army!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Same.

Like some bits of 1 1/2 where funny but it seemed almost... forced at times. Nothing beats the classic :D

Speaking of which, has anyone here seen Lion King 3D? I went like the first day it came out ON ACCIDENT with my parents -___-

Not me because I already watched the movie years ago, I have no reason to watch it again.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I remember when I was little I seriously memorized Lion King 1 and 1/2. And I went on a three month manhunt for TWEwY before I finally found it. I recently ordered a bunch of shit on Amazon and it qualified for free shipping; I just hope my copy of King Arthur gets here before we finish the book. The copies they gave us are 9001 years old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnt-SEg9J9Y

dat bass

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I saw LK 3D the other day too.
The Music is sooo awesome. Hakuna Matata is currently my ring tone haha

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Poor dave.
One day, when you're older, I'll teach you the secrets to ridiculous populari-
sorry, gotta take this call chyeah

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
So what's up Hammy Lawd? x3~

Welcome to the club, Theart. Even though I'm not, I consider you my friend.

Thanks bro. :) While I don't mean to be rude, I don't think this is the right spot to chat about such things. This beeth Ham-bro's crib~ ;)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So what's up Hammy Lawd? x3~

Thanks bro. :) While I don't mean to be rude, I don't think this is the right spot to chat about such things. This beeth Ham-bro's crib~ ;)

Oh. Excuse me for my unbefitting behavior. Time to eat my delicious chinese wonton soup!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Guys I just watched this video and am so pumped right now
[video=youtube;ujMP41Rphzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Don't feel bad Hammy you still have your 40+ hamst-

Nevermind.

tumblr_ley07dAOUH1qcwsd8o1_400.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Don't feel bad Hammy you still have your 40+ hamst-

Nevermind.

Do you want me to kick you out of the club? This is a club dedicated to him. Okay. I'm making a rule section. Hamster Lord, make a list of things you don't want mentioned and I shall put up on front page. Whoever brings up any of said items gets a warning. I'm going to have a three-strike system, whoever brings up any of said items three times is going to be kicked out of the club. Because the system is still in the works, I'll let you off Lil' Von.

Couldn't agree more, man.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Do you want me to kick you out of the club? This is a club dedicated to him. Okay. I'm making a rule section. Hamster Lord, make a list of things you don't want mentioned and I shall put up on front page. Whoever brings up any of said items gets a warning. I'm going to have a three-strike system, whoever brings up any of said items three times is going to be kicked out of the club. Because the system is still in the works, I'll let you off Lil' Von.

Couldn't agree more, man.

It was a joke man, calm down. I think if HL was that bothered by it we would have said something.

@ blueheart: Hamsterlord once owned 40 hamsters all at the same time haha.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

It was a joke man, calm down. I think if HL was that bothered by it we would have said something.

^ Dis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back