• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is probably not appropriate for this thread but it's not like you guys are getting a massive flow of questions anyway. I just wanted to know what happened to Gram/Anagram. He/She used to post EVERYWHERE on this forum and I'm just now realizing that he/she hasn't posted in weeks. Just wondering because he/she wrote that Guide to Kingdom Hearts thread that's been really helpful in helping me remember what's happened in the series and I know that a lot of the staff knew him/her.

I don't know, I just feel like he/she was a huge personality on this forum and it's kind of empty now that he/she is gone. Also I never knew Gram's gender. Pretty sure he was a girl though.

As far as I'm aware of, nobody on staff is particularly close with Gram and are therefore not aware of the reasons for his absence. Like Chaser said, he could just be preoccupied with his personal life, lost interest in the forum/series at the moment, or just plain cannot come online for whatever reason.

If he chose not to confide the reasons for his departure in anyone, you will have to respect his privacy and simply wait for him to return, if he so chooses to.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Like Chaser said, he could just be preoccupied with his personal life, lost interest in the forum/series at the moment

I know I`m kinda a new here so I don`t know if a have any right to say in this matter but: I don`t think he has lost his interest on the series. I saw his post on Tumblr which was a theory about Ansem SoD. I think it was posted today.

I don`t know why he isn`t around here anymore. I kind of miss him. :(

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Is there a way for me to change my screen name? Thanks!

You have to reach a thousand posts to become a premium member and write a story to have it changed. I'm assuming screen name means your username. :)

Can an account be deleted?

I'm not a hundred percent sure, so you'd have to ask our admin about it. :3 Depends on the circumstances of why you'd want your account to be deleted too.

I got a question~
What are those "Nobody" / "Unversed" / "Dream Eater" etc. ranks displayed under a member's name? I currently have "Nobody" and got curious o.o

EDIT
I think I replied to the wrong...reply?
I'm sorry, if it's causing any trouble please delete my reply..

Don't worry about it. You're good.

As for "Nobody", "Unversed", and "Dream Eater", it's for reaching so many number of posts. The title will eventually become changeable once you reach 1,000 posts as a premium member. =D

RikusGirl55

Ok, I just wanted this account gone because I made it as a teenager and forgot about it. Last year, I made a new account and then remembered this one. I don't need them both.

BEASTENDER

Okay first, why is that a thread 3 months or older can't be bumped? I see Ruran saying that everytime one is. Someone made a thread on keyblade transformations not so long ago, and I told him that there already was one. I was going to post in the old one to start a conversation again, but then I came across that statement a few times and also noticed that they were locked because of it.

Also, my account says I'm 23, and I'm not, I'm 21 lol. Is it impossible to change that? (Not that it's even remotely important)

Lastly, why is that you can't delete an account?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay first, why is that a thread 3 months or older can't be bumped? I see Ruran saying that everytime one is. Someone made a thread on keyblade transformations not so long ago, and I told him that there already was one. I was going to post in the old one to start a conversation again, but then I came across that statement a few times and also noticed that they were locked because of it.

It's to make sure people make new threads because what might be old tired discussion to some will be new to others. 3 months is actually a long stretch of time when you think about it, also. Most people barely remember yesterday, let alone what they posted in a discussion 3 months ago and many of them will have moved on.

(I personally prefer 6 months)

Also, my account says I'm 23, and I'm not, I'm 21 lol. Is it impossible to change that? (Not that it's even remotely important

An administrator can help you with this if you are in desperate need to have it fixed. (Or even if you aren't)

Lastly, why is that you can't delete an account?

Well, in general it is good to keep records in case of some legal issue related to a user.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Got another question ^^;;

Each of the Forum's sections has a Keyblade symbol to its left. Sometimes, it's transparent white and sometimes, it's black. How's that? o.o

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When it's transparent, it means there's been no new posts since your last visit. When it's a bold colour, it means there are new posts.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Now that kh3 is announced what are we doing April 1st?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I was homeless last year without internet, no more April fools jokes then?

There goes my day

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
So um, I'm losing the ability to edit the titles of threads. At first, it only occurred with the Dragon Ball thread but now I can't edit The Flash thread either. I created both threads too. I've tried changing the title not only by editing the first post but also by making a new post and changing the thread title there but nada. None of those works. Would anyone know why?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So um, I'm losing the ability to edit the titles of threads. At first, it only occurred with the Dragon Ball thread but now I can't edit The Flash thread either. I created both threads too. I've tried changing the title not only by editing the first post but also by making a new post and changing the thread title there but nada. None of those works. Would anyone know why?

I've had this problem with the thread title of my Fan Fiction as well.
It seems that for Forum users who aren't part of the staff the number of times they can change the title of their own threads is limited.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
About editing. I always need to refresh the page first if I want to edit a mistake. When editing the first time, the save button doesn't work. Hence, refreshing and then it works.

Back