• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thread reboot because it's been quite a few years since the last one!

Please refrain from creating new threads with the purpose of asking any questions and instead ask in here, as this is the most efficient way for our staff to respond to anything that you may require assistance with.

This thread serves as a concise means for members to inquire about anything related to the forums and any problems that are being experienced. Be sure to give a check of the other posts in the thread before inquiring about something, in case someone has already inquired about your question(s) or problem(s)!

Our staff will work to assist everyone to the best of their knowledge/abilities.

KHRULER

Awards
I recently submitted an award request and I haven't received it yet.Just wondering if its still in process or does it take awhile?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I recently submitted an award request and I haven't received it yet.Just wondering if its still in process or does it take awhile or what?

Looks like it was just overlooked. You should have it now.

Also, in the future, please try to provide better quality images. The one of your username, date and the game cart is practically illegible.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Is transparency in PNG images not recognised in avatars? The source image of my avatar is supposed to have transparent background, but it was nullified when I set it up and replaced with a white one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Transparency is only retained if the image matches or is smaller than the size limit for your usergroup.

You'll need to shrink the image down to 125x125 or lower.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I just noticed that the sub-forum For Your Viewing Pleasure under FI is no longer there. I've never actually seen what's in there before; I'm just curious, what went into that section?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
OK, I've had this problem for a while and was wondering if it could be fixed. I use a Nintendo DSi to view the forums, and so I'm unable to do a lot of things that others take for granted. But one thing really confuses me: whenever I hit the "enter" key in a message, to seperate a paragraph, and then send said message... it doesn't seem to register that I even pushed it. / For instance, I hit enter at that slash mark. This normally wouldn't be put off by this, but it prevents me from making lomg posts that aren't walls of text. As a result, I can't enjoy the Creative Writing and Roleplaying sections as I would like. :( Is there a solution to this? Thanks in advance. (Edit:) Oh, and even if I edit a post or quote someone who HAS seperated their paragraphs, it reverts it all to a single mass as if "enter" doesn't exist. :/

D

Deleted member 36435

why did you retire an archive section to your archives that literally makes no sense

D

Deleted member 36435

the point of the section was to view old threads that were amusing

i don't see why it was hidden?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
the point of the section was to view old threads that were amusing

i don't see why it was hidden?
It's just with the rest of the archives.

In two years, maybe, a dozen threads were even added to it. It literally just sat there and it wasn't viewed that often.

I moved it days before I made the forum announcement, only one person even noticed and they were just wondering what we used it for.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Diddly???

Why does everyone use this term so much and what does it even mean?

We've filtered a certain four-letter word that starts with an 'F'. diddly is what it comes out as instead.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hey there.
So I've noticed these awards in peoples's profiles. What are they?
There are three kinds of awards: video game awards, contest awards, and general awards.

Contest awards are given out for certain contest winners and are only available for contests.

General awards are always available, however you must be nominated for them by a fellow member or a moderator may decide to give one to you; general awards are not request-able.

Video game awards are request-able! We have a list with all available games here.

Also, here is a list of all of our current awards if you just wanted to see what they are.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It seems that lately, a number of us get a Database Error page when trying to access the forums. Is this any cause for concern?

Back