• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, but every time I use italics, I always seem to be coming back to the italic word while I'm typing. To explain it better, I could be typing a post, put a word in italics, and as I'm typing, I end up going back to the italic word. Sorry if I couldn't explain it better. It's been happening to me for a while and it's been annoying me so much that I just had report it.

vincentr0th

Awards
Ive got two questions:

1:how does the Title(Nobody) change?number of posts?

2:i submitted photos for the Award-thread,and it told me that I need to wait for a Mod to give his OK.Why exactly is that?is it just bcuz im a new member,or does it have something to do with it being an"important"Thread?just curious since i never encountered something like that before:p

Edit:eek:k number 2 handled itself:for anyone wondering that him/herself,it is a state you are in up to your 10th post

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Ive got two questions:

1:how does the Title(Nobody) change?number of posts?

2:i submitted photos for the Award-thread,and it told me that I need to wait for a Mod to give his OK.Why exactly is that?is it just bcuz im a new member,or does it have something to do with it being an"important"Thread?just curious since i never encountered something like that before:p

Edit:eek:k number 2 handled itself:for anyone wondering that him/herself,it is a state you are in up to your 10th post
1. Yep! Your user title will change with the number of posts you have until you reach 1000 posts and are given the perk of being able to make your own.

It will go: Nobody > Heartless > Unversed > Dream Eater > Organization Member > Keyblade Apprentice > Keyblade Master > Warrior of Light

Then once you hit 1000 posts your username colour will change and you'll have a bunch of new perks (bigger avatar, customizable username, etc) and with every new post count level there will be more!

2. Yes, sorry about that. Every user who joins must reach 10 posts before they're able to post links on the forums without moderator approval. This is how we can ensure advertisers don't make it through and spam up the forums!

vincentr0th

Awards
Thanks for your Help :p
how long does it usually take to get the Game-Awards?i am kind of a very Rash one,but i can admit that now:D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for your Help :p
how long does it usually take to get the Game-Awards?i am kind of a very Rash one,but i can admit that now:D
We only have two administrators who give them out, myself and Sign so it's whenever we see them and are able to give them out. Expect them later today!

vincentr0th

Awards
How to make a poll?I marked create a poll,and nothing happened?Do i have to submit the thread before making the options?

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
So I've had this problem for a couple of days now. I can't get onto the Announcements forum. It just gives me an error page when I get to it. I've tried using other browsers but it still won't work. I'm making the assumption that there's a problem on my end since I can see that there are new posts going up, but I want to know if any of you has any information that could help me fix this?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
can a mod explain this
fd4e4d5bb57f1d3eadf4baddeb578c9d.png

Fortissimo

Hey! for some reason i can't get the spoiler box thing to work. for example

Spoiler Spoiler Show

what am I doing wrong? Its been a while since i've used it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora has a Keyblade! = [ spoilers ]insert text and remove spaces in parenthesis[ / spoilers ]

Spoiler Spoiler Show
= [ spoiler= doesn't need a title but needs to have the equal sign ]insert text and remove spaces in parenthesis[ / spoiler]

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There are too types of spoiler boxes and for the one you're trying to make you need to use the word "spoilers". You forgot the "s". :p

That's for Black Out, if you want Box Drop you go:

[s poiler=Insert Text Here][/spoiler]

^Just remove the space.

Edit: Ninja'd~

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Re: Diddly???

I got a question~
What are those "Nobody" / "Unversed" / "Dream Eater" etc. ranks displayed under a member's name? I currently have "Nobody" and got curious o.o

EDIT
I think I replied to the wrong...reply?
I'm sorry, if it's causing any trouble please delete my reply..

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
This is probably not appropriate for this thread but it's not like you guys are getting a massive flow of questions anyway. I just wanted to know what happened to Gram/Anagram. He/She used to post EVERYWHERE on this forum and I'm just now realizing that he/she hasn't posted in weeks. Just wondering because he/she wrote that Guide to Kingdom Hearts thread that's been really helpful in helping me remember what's happened in the series and I know that a lot of the staff knew him/her.

I don't know, I just feel like he/she was a huge personality on this forum and it's kind of empty now that he/she is gone. Also I never knew Gram's gender. Pretty sure he was a girl though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I believe Gram's gender is male, and I have no idea where he went. He might be traveling, internet troubles, left, etc. He might come back one day.

Back