• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Such a problem, why do not I see my signature in the dialogs, although it can be seen in my profile?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Such a problem, why do not I see my signature in the dialogs, although it can be seen in my profile?
What do you mean by 'dialogs'? I can see your gif of Gula and the Master of Masters just fine...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
What do you mean by 'dialogs'? I can see your gif of Gula and the Master of Masters just fine...

Maybe they reffer to the fact that the signature is not visible in threads, in which case I would advise them to check their Settings on the forums. Like, Settings >>> General Settings >>> Thread Display Options >> Visible Post Elements
and here the Show Signatures checkbox should be checked. Maybe that's it?

Muke

whatever
Awards
When will the word count in the Activity Stream get increased again? You guys shortened it down due to 2.8 spoilers (which was a great move!), but now that that's over, when will it be increased?

Vaddix

Awards
Hey all, apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I figured someone here would redirect me if needed.

I was recently dinking around in the awards section and realized I could apply for a handful, particularly ones for game ownership, so I sent in requests for each of those I owned with links to imgur attached, showing my copy of the respective game with my username and date. This was about a week ago, and I don't know if perhaps that's a reasonable span of time to have passed, but no word on those awards have come in.

Just a couple days later I also attempted (and I believe succeeded) at the Graceful Assassin award/scavenger hunt, and have not received word on that, either. I would not even be making this post were it just for the game awards, as those I can try again later, but since the Marluxia one here is on a time limit, I felt more compelled to check in and ask here before my opportunity is gone.

Thanks to any and all, and sorry if this is founded on a silly misunderstanding!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Vaddix: Usually it takes awhile for awards to be handed out by staff. Please wait a little longer! :) And there's still plenty of time left for the Marluxia award. If you send me a PM of where you think you found him, then I can confirm it.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
so, are platinum members no longer able to change the titles of their own threads? usually i can change the title of the thread by editing the op. but now when i try while it changes the title for that post it doesn't change it for the thread. is something up?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
so, are platinum members no longer able to change the titles of their own threads? usually i can change the title of the thread by editing the op. but now when i try while it changes the title for that post it doesn't change it for the thread. is something up?

Have you changed the thread title already several times beforehand?
I've had the same issue with the thread of my FanFic and it seems that the number of times one can change the title of a thread is limited, although moderators and admins can still change it.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
What Sephiroth said. If you need a thread title changed then just contact the moderator of the section your thread is in.

So, for example, if you need a fanfic title changed then you can message Max or myself with a link to your fanfic and what you want the title to be changed to and we'll change it when we can.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
well that's disappointing :/
i edit my thread title every time i post a new story so it'd probably get annoying for everyone if i had to pm every time

but yeah it does seem like there's some kind of limit happening, because while i can't change the thread titles for my threads in the CW section, i was able to change the title of a thread in the gaming section.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
well that's disappointing :/
i edit my thread title every time i post a new story so it'd probably get annoying for everyone if i had to pm every time

but yeah it does seem like there's some kind of limit happening, because while i can't change the thread titles for my threads in the CW section, i was able to change the title of a thread in the gaming section.

It's not a bother at all, feel free to message me every single time you want it changed, I really don't mind.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
max is a good guy, he’s the kind of guy i’d have a beer with if i drank. or ask him if he’s sure he’s not peter jackson because oh hoh hoh bro.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
max is a good guy, he’s the kind of guy i’d have a beer with if i drank. or ask him if he’s sure he’s not peter jackson because oh hoh hoh bro.

Haha ayyyy, I don't drink either, so we could totally just not have a beer together and it's kind of the equivalent.

Rolands

I came back for the first time in years to post a thread, but every time I try the system seems to give me an error reading. not sure if I'm missing something, or if there's something else I need to do?

Awards
Hey guys, can I create a "Predict the Kingdom Hearts III Release Date?" lol

Like the one we had for D23

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I've been here for 10 years. What secrets have I hereby unlocked and where can I redeem my cheque?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
You have the 5 year award, isn't that enough? This isn't AA

Hey, they at least get a chip or something.
I want a Sora inscribed one. Is that so much to ask.prolly

Back