• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight(A Sephiroth2 and Kingdomkeylight rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superwes

Ulquinx noticed the newcomer, he seemed to command a powerful presence that rivaled even his. "Well, you must be Gears. Nice to meet you.I'll cut to the chase. I would like to propose...an alliance. For now, we both have things you want. And I have things you want. You have numbers, which I am in need of. And I have info, lots of it." Ulquinx snapped his fingers and gravity stopped. He sat in midair like he would a chair and crossed his legs, "I even have a leak from the Keybladers. Yes, you heard me, a double agent. Or...maybe you might call him a sleeper cell", Ulquinx gave off a cheesy bad guy laugh and then resumed to talk, "I also have been", Ulquinx thought for a monent, he had to word it right. He couldn't tell Gears that he had been experimenting on Nobodies, "I also...have ways of boosting the unique phsyiology of Nobodies to make them stronger. And the coup de resistance.....drumroll please......I know how to make Nobodies human again....that is if you want it. Not to offend, anyways, it's simple logic. That I may provide for you, if you provide me with men. However if you double cross me". Ulquinx twirled his weapon and it set on fire, he stopped twirling it and the gravity around Gears increasHowever Ulquinx stayed floating.

(Btw, Levin entered the Engine room)

Last edited:

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia stood alone in the meeting room for a moment, unsure of what to do. She had been ordered to bring the kid back here alive, but where to look for him? She supposed the place where she had last seen him would make a good starting point.

Nodding slightly to herself, Cadarxia summoned a dark portal and stepped through it, reappearing just outside Ivalice. She could see Ulquinix and Gears off in the distance, but Cadarxia did not venture any closer. What was happening there was Gears' business, she had no desire to pry; Gears would tell the rest of the Breed of what had been said if it was important.

For now, she knew she had to simply wait for their discussion to end so she could investigate the spot where Castex had disappeared. Logic told her that she might find a clue as to his whereabouts there.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------

The sudden transformation of Castex back to his original form instantly took the Beldam by surprise, as the tall woman turned back to the appearance of Coraline's real mother. However, her own transformation didn't stop there. As Castex swung his powerful weapon and began slicing through the stuffed rats all around him, the Beldam continued to get taller and much more thinner, her neck stretched much more then any real persons could, while her fingers grew and became much more claw like. The instant Castex returned to that of his younger self and tried to launch another attack at the Beldam, the much much taller creature let out a scream of rage, as he long fingers caught that of Castex's weapon, holding him high into the air.

"This is my world you little brat! And here, we do things my way!" the Beldam shouted to the young Castex's face, throwing the boy far across the ground with a single swing of her arms. Raising her incredibly long and thin arms, the Beldam started to laugh as the entire scenery itself started to change. The sky, the ground, even the very tall house itself seemed to peel away from existence, leaving only a white nothing left in its place. "Oh don't worry. Coraline is perfectly safe. I have much plans for her yet. But as for you. I think you will make an excellent snack!" with that, the Beldam showed her through appearance to the young Castex. Her fingers suddenly feel apart, revealing the hands made entire of sharp needles, while her dress split and parted below, to show the four large razor sharp metal spider legs she now had.

"Now come here Castex! Don't make mother more angry!" The Beldam screamed again, following it with a high pitched laughter as she struck the ground with her legs, causing everything to peel away even more, taking on the appearance of something like a giant spiders web, which immediately caught the rats that were defeated by Castex. Staring at the boy with her button eyes, the Beldam's face showed that of pure rage, as she started to quick move around the outside edge of the descending funnel like web, her sight clearly set on killing Castex.

----------------------------------------------------------

The entire Keyblade Sanctum was buzzing and full of life. Keybladers young and old had gotten used to their new home, in a relatively short amount of time. Within the very heart of not only the sanctum, but the very world itself, the oldest keybladers, along with those of the highest positions that arrived, were busy discussing the next course of action. "We can not continue hiding like rats here! We have to strike back before we take any more casualties." one of the keybladers said, her argument causing a large section that were there to rumble with talks of agreeing.

"And pray tell, strike back at who? We have no information on what attacked the academy, whether this has anything to do with the heartless that slipped through previously to it, or even this new threat of white enemies that have been spotted on various worlds." Another keyblader said, this one appearing much older, with many scars over his face and arms, possibly due to the attack on the academy.

The sudden and intense pounding of something striking the ground, caused each and every one of the keybladers within the room to quieten down, and look forward towards the large raised altar like platform. An old man, possibly the oldest within the entire room, stood before the huge crowds before him. His long white hair hanging down his body, while he held a large strange staff, with the shape of a large heart at the very top of it. "We can not, and will not attack violently without a clear precise target." the old man said, causing many more rumblings of arguments to break out through the crowds, until his staff tapping the ground again, caused everyone to be silent.

"Are most important duty for the moment, is to find out any and all information on these new, and possibly multiple threats. For this, Sir Anorgos' orders remain standing until his return. The majority of us shall remain here, and protect those too young and weak, while a select few of us, will continue with Anorgos' commands, and search for any new information on these threats, and also for our currently missing Generals and soldiers." once finished, the old man turned and took his seat that was there, which instead of facing the large crowd, which was slowly shuffling out of the huge cavern, was facing the large mural of paintings on the wall, his old eyes scanning every image and graving, trying to find something, anything, that could explain all that was happening.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"What do you think Ronxu," Axes asked turning his head slightly to the leaning red head. "Should we start now before we possible loss the chance," Ronxu still remain silent as he summoned his Mirror Keyblade.

The weapon as did most of them resembled a key however unlike others this ones blade was almost the same length as the fabled kingdom key. The color was made to look like a mirror reflecting anything near. The handle was a silver circle with five gems that if connected made the shape of a star.

"if we wait to long we will never get a more perfect chance I am sure Gears will understand that," Ronxu said as he morphed into the shape of the girl that had yelled out a few minutes ago copying her keyblade Crab Claw. Smiling a bit Axes point his hand at the otherboy who had argued with her a few minutes ago.

"Strike him and it will all come crashing down, well most of it," Axes said as he watched the female appearanced Ronxu slam his keyblade into the boy disappearing before he could turn around.

"Oh thats how it is ah, I bet you were involved with this," the boy yelled rapid striking the girl and two people near her. After this everyone in the room came to life arguing tell the point everyone had a keyblade out and were attacking each other.

"Well then time for me to take my leave too," Axes said snapping his fingers as he was engulfed by the dark portal.

"Now come here Castex! Don't make mother more angry!"

"Wha...," Castex fought to keep balance on the web like ground as the Beldam charged at him with clear hatred. Jumping out of the way Castex used his boomerang as a surf board to move faster on the webs watching the Beldam as she turned around and went straight at the nobody this time with much more speed.

"Catch this life consumer," Castex said grabbing the grip on the boomerang delivering a tornado spin of six blows onto the Beldam sending the spider like women flopping onto her own web giving Castex enough time to think of a battle strategy.

"Even if I get Coraline out of here this thing will just find a new target... but how do you destroy this women," castex mumbled to himself as a huge yell came from the house.

"Hers eyes, the source of her power comes from her button eyes take those out and you could possible destroy her," Castex turned to see the black cat standing on the tip of the house.

"Fine but leave her to me, to bad for your plans a Beldam this is where you die," Castex yelled charging at the Beldam as his body seemed to become transparent not revealing however what he was about to do.

"What should we do with him," Oceanx asked as he stared at the strange Brother.

"You messed with the wrong ship keyblader," a voice said in the room Levin had just entered. "And now your going to die," the voice yelled as a huge machine gun handed robot came into the room pointing its massive hands at levin letting lose a dozen bullets.

"However if you double cross me"

Gears could feel the pressure coming from the unbirth the power level wasn't much but still was enough to make the powerful nobody flinch until he snapped his fingers causing a secondary force to break Ulnixues concentration and make him feel the small amount of zapping energy.

"As powerful as you are, your threats mean nopthing to someone of the same caliber," Gears said with a interesting smile.

"I don't need the info you offer or your power ups however if you want to make a deal I can gladly give you numbers people at the most you can say are useful but easily thrown away, but in return you need to bring me something your quiet the tracker I hear," the nobody said noticing Cadarxia not to far off.

"I have been looking for a object long lost in time a orb said to reveal desired and future things, I have however been unable to find any clues to its were abouts, then again if you can get me any info to where it may be I would make the deal, but if thats to hard you could bring me something," Gears said with a demented smile.

"Theres a boy, I killed him a few days ago and he has seemed to have come back as a very powerful nobody a unknown source is helping him and I would like that boy to be brought to my own set of experiments, Bring me that boy or the orb and you got a deal," gears aid waiting for a answer.

Last edited:

Superwes

"No...I need more than just disposable numbers, I need Agents, the stronger ones, I won't need many... and I won't need much from them. However, I will do your mission...easily. In fact, I may do both missions. If you would like I could kill him for you. Also, you mentioned experiment, I am also a scientist, without being too presioumptious, I'd like to ask if we might be able to share ntes"?

Levin quickly retreated into his shadow. "Ninja Drive! Version Absorption"! Levin quickly appeared behind the Machine's shadow and dragged it inside it, then he pops out of the shadow and absorbs the shadow into his mouth, "mmm, fresh meal", he wiped his mouth and then changed back from his drive form. He should've been tired after using drive, and for such a short time,but he had just replenished his energy so he was good. He wouldn've been able to get away with such a weak move if it wasn't just a machine, "I can see you! Come out, I can hear you". Levin pointed to a dark shadow in the distance.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Anya rose from her hospital bed, finally healed after what felt like days. The nurse confirmed her beliefs, saying that Anya had been resting for two days. Her wounds were only worsened by the fatigue brought on by her drive form. It was the only weakness to the form.

The nurse extended a crutch to the staggering Anya and she accepted it without question. After having the nurse answer some of her questions she found out that she was in the Keyblade Sanctums infirmary. They had been ushered in secretly, as to not frighten the remaining keybladers. Heaven knows what they would do if they found out two of their generals were wounded. Anya thanked the nurse and after changing into her normal attire, left to attend a meeting that was taking place.

On the way out of the infirmiry, she hobbled past Miyuki's room and decided to check on her. "Miyuki," She said softly, interrupting the little feud between her partner and Ryu. "If you're all better there is a meeting that I think we should attend." With a smile she turned on her heels and walked out of Miyuki's room.

The walk to the meeting took extra long because Anya's injuriies. She had to traverse several flights of stairs and walk down many long hallways before she reached the large doors that led into the chamber. She tapped her crutch against the door and entered.
--------------------------------------

Aduro stood beside Jones as he navigated the ship through the calm waters of the sea. Clad in full pirate gear, Aduro scanned the horizon for any signs of the sea wench. Only the occasional seagull could be seen. He sighed and turned to captain Jones saying, "I don't think she's here... Maybe we should go back to Port Royal and start again later."

Jones looked at Aduro and nodded. It was no use looking for something that was difficult to find. Then something flashed through the head of the nobody. A thought. Something that he had forgotten about until this moment. His eyes glistened with excitement as he looked at Jones. "How about we try summoning the goddess of the sea?" He asked. "It would take some time to do so but... I believe if we give it a try it could work!"

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"No...I need more than just disposable numbers, I need Agents, the stronger ones, I won't need many... and I won't need much from them."

"Actual members ay thats no problem," Gears said curious about the unbirths plans for those he would borrow.

"However, I will do your mission...easily. In fact, I may do both missions. If you would like I could kill him for you."

"No I want him alive thats why I sent my best tracker after him and she's having problem for the direct scent," Gears said as the unbirth added in one more part to his statement.

"Also, you mentioned experiment, I am also a scientist, without being too presioumptious, I'd like to ask if we might be able to share notes"?

"Some notes should stay between kinds if you understand what I mean, I have heard about your keyblader studies as interestingas they are I am more interested in the actual weapon," Gears said pulling out a strange weapon.

"But I have very few samples 16 to be exact and this device well let say my research could use some help... and if you don't mind a partner ship I will show you a very interesting strait it has," Gears said putting the watch on. Then spreading his hand out Gears concentrated as a pure bright light came out producing what some would say impossible. Right in Gears hand was a pumpkin head keyblade. Though after a second it went back into the watch.

"Its not complete yet I can only hold one for a couple of second," Gears said looking at trhe unbirth.

"Keep your part of the deal and I will give you what you want the orb for members and Taces for the rest," Gears said snapping his fingers causing a dark portal to absorb him.

Peace

Awards
A clanging sound echoes from deep within the ship. After each echo, dies the clanging gets louder. At the source of the sound, there's only a crashed ship and a youth smacking the tip of his weapon on the ground.

"Damn I'm so bored!" Ed shouted. After saying that, Neoshadows and the ship's soldiers came into the room. Great He thought as he stood up as he absorbed the shield into himself with his weapon in a backhanded grip. The Neoshadows dove at him as the soldiers opened fire upon him and them. Ed dashes past the Heartless and attacks the soldiers.

He smacks a soldier's chest with his keyblade, making him fall onto his back. Two more attack him from the sides. He reacts to this by punching one in the diaphragm and smacking the other one below the armpit with his weapon. He points his sword at the last one, but the soldier runs away.

From above, a Neoshadow dives at him hoping to sneak up on him and consume his heart. But this fails as Ed impales it with his keyblade. Another one attacks from behind. With the heartless still clinging to life on his blade, Ed bashes the other heartless into the ground. The last one attacked from in front of him as the two heartless Ed defeated before disappeared. He makes quick work of it by throwing his keyblade at it, impaling its chest. He calls his keyblade back to him and sits in front of the ship, waiting for his teammates.

----------------------

"Enough with the talking!!" Josev said, interrupting the conversation between the two scientists "When can I start blowing stuff up?"

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
After a few long hours, Vagner finally finds Angelo, passed out in a dark alleyway. "ANGELO!" She rushes over as she picks him up," Did Castex attack you?" She asks as he shakes his head,"....t...t..." He whispers in her ear as she growls and smacks him across the face. "Your too young to be drinking those things!! UGH!" She walks away as she walks into the streets of Ivalice once more. ".....I Don't even know of he's still here... This is a problem..." She crosses her arms as she wanders a bit.

~~~~~

Brol manages to escape another fury of Sleif's attacks as he grins a bit. "How much longer can you stay in a fight young one?" He chuckles, seeming as if his energy just suddenly grew as his tattoos vanished. He pops his head out of the ground to watch the kid ignorantly swing around as the brother easily stepped off the ground and leans against a dark tree. "Geez....After that last unlock... it seems your really not that strong...Guess your getting weak..." He shrugs as he walks around the kid. "Yah know... if you knew how to control that devasating power of yours... you could of surpassed me..." The blonde stepped away from Sleif as the appearance of Brol slowly changed a bit.

He stood a bit taller with his wing soon ripping out of his back, silk white wings. The tattoos returned as they were instantly broken as he didn't bother to move a muscle as Sleif swung his immense weapon to Brol's feet to be easily avoided by a lunging back flip and counters with a back heel slam kick and steps off into the air. "Your annoying me now...." Brol closes both hands closely as the floating chains slowly circled around his hands and spreaded out. "C2...Constrict!" He pulled the chain links and lunged them around Sleif as he watched the chain bits float around the dark being. "Just wait... until i pull out the big gun C4.... Then you'll truely fear the power of the Brothers...." He growls at Sleif as he waves his arm," C 3!...COMBUST!" He condenses the chain bits into a thick sphere as the top swirled into flint. "FIRE!" He blasted a wave of Fira at the flint as the exposive began.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takash scratches his chin a bit as he looks around," Well... I'll ugh just be..." Accidentally points to the mountain," going....." He turns around and walks in the direction of the mountain, chainsaw at hand as he casually walked down the dirt path again.

~~~~~~~~

Lucas nodded as he waited for Anorgos to board the small gummi ship as he set the ship off and placed it on standby. He turns around his chair to face the Keyblade General. "General.... What is going to happen after you collect the few kids in Destiny Island... You said something of a Haven?" He asks as he checks the radar to see nothing and revert his attention back to Anorgos.

~~~~~~~
Luis, Cheski and Spro carefully watch the events fold in Eternal Suburbs. ".....He's getting cocky..." Cheski scoffs as he looks away. "He's trying his best Cheski.... your not even that strong..." Spro snarls at the brother as he crosses his arms," None of us are as strong as him...." Spro nearly doubts himself as he steps away to view out the immense skyscraper they're in. Luis looks around," World of Light huh..... Pretty cool place...." Luis says as he taps the screen. Spro quickly gets the other two brother's attention,"....Not really.." He points out into the open as they see a semi dark cloud spiraling around the city.

Cheski instantly pulls out his hand gloves and looks around," Heartless?" Spro nods as he cripples his energy into a thin scatter gun. ".....We must hold them off until Brol defeats Sleif... NOW!" The three brothers shatter through the window as they run down the skyscraper and slash apart the heartless.

Superwes

"Actual members ay thats no problem,"
Ulquinx nodded in agreement. "I'll need a profile for each Agent if that's fine."

"No I want him alive thats why I sent my best tracker after him and she's having problem for the direct scent,"

Ulquinx paused for a second, "That....is doable. Albeit harder". Ulquinx twirled his weapon and then listened to Gears talk.

Ulquinx looked in amazement as a Keyblade was summoned. For the first time in years his jaw was left hanging open.
"That's...a.", as Ulquinx tried to compose himself, Gears had left. He saw Josev's impatience and spoke again, "Calm yourself Josev, we have much to do. Firstly, I must travel to the Dawn Breeds castle, however. Josev, I have a special mission for you. Go to the world of Metroville. There is a former hero, all I know is that his name was once Axel. He might have info on the orb. "

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia noticed in the back of her mind that Gears was gone, but she paid no attention to that. She simply closed her eyes and breathed deep of all the scents that surrounded her; the grass, pollen, the sour tang of smog, but she only caught the briefest trace of the scent she was looking for.
That could only mean one thing; that Castex had left Ivalice. But where had he gone to?

The only way to find that out was to have a careful examination of the exact spot where he had disappeared, and follow the path Castex's scent lead her on. It would take a little time, but it was her most logical option at the moment. With this goal in mind, Cadarxia turned towards the site of their short battle but as she did she realised that there was another scent, very close by, that was distinctly different from the one of humans.

It was similar, somehow, but there was something defining about it that Cadarxia couldn't quite put her finger on. Briefly, she cast a glance towards Ulquinix, who was talking with his servant, but it was clear that he was not the source of this intruiging scent.
After a few moments deliberation, Cadarxia decided to leave Castex for now and look for the owner of the scent, since they seemed to be fairly close by.

Who knows, She thought as she made her way towards Vagner, I might find something useful, or I might just get to have some fun.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
[PS: i posted for most of the other brothers in the previous page, i just can't help post again >:3]

Vagner peeks into the window of a weapon store, eyes glistening at the amazing scythes as she scribbled their looks in a small pad. "Oh very nice....uh ...hmmm..." She looks around as she turns to notice Cadarxia," Oh?" She suddenly got a quick vibe of bad news from this girl. She quickly thought and smiled," Heh looking at that nice scythe huh?" She points to the elegant, water scythe bore with the frozen water staff and crystallized blade with thin blue threads hanging at the base of the blade. "It's amazing.... I think I got enough gil for it... or munny... ugh these world currency is really annoying...." She looks up at Cad," Do you get that problem alot? Cause it's obvious your not from around here....Nobody..." She lowers her arms downward, her sleeves carefully covering two hand daggers in each hand as she looks at the nobody carefully.

"....." She nods," But don't worry...." She flicks out the hand daggers and rapidly flicks them foward. For a instant, she felt Cad flinch but it might have been just assumed reaction as she shattered the glass and grabbed the water scythe running away from the store. "Girls gotta get what they want..." She waved," If you wanna actually have fun tag along with me... I gotta find this small brat anyway..." She runs through a alleyway wall.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How much longer can you stay in a fight young one?" Brol chuckled, watching Sleif as he constantly continued to swing his huge sword around wildly, as if he wasn't even trying to strike Brol at all. "Geez....After that last unlock... it seems your really not that strong...Guess your getting weak..." Brol added, shrugging as he walked around Sleif, causing the dark boy to stop and stare blindly at Brol, his eyes shifting from a bright red to the yellow which continued to appear. "Are you really going to let him talk to you like that." A third voice called out, causing Sleif's sight to turn very slightly to over Brol's shoulder, where a tall dark figure stood, invisible to everything except Sleif himself. Growling as the figure said that, Sleif released yet another wild slice, showing that the boy had been trying to strike the figure, and in turn causing Brol to move out of the way and believe his opponent was getting weaker. After the slash from Sleif struck the figure, the boy's eyes blinked back into red for a few seconds, just to hear Brol speak yet again.

"Yah know... if you knew how to control that devastating power of yours... you could of surpassed me..." The blonde boy said, stepping away from Sleif while he began to change, while the tall figure passed right through the back stepping Brol, like the ghost it was. "You could be so much more then this. Just stop fighting me. That's all I'm asking. Let me in, and I can help." said the figure, hunched down towards the ground and causing Sleif's anger to rise yet again, as the boy swung his sword towards the figure, which to Brol, appeared to be Sleif only striking towards his feet, causing him to retaliate by back flipping and slamming his foot into Sleif, sending him flying back onto the ground.

"Your annoying me now...." Brol briefly said as he closed both hands, waiting as the floating chains slowly circled around his hands and spreaded out. "C2...Constrict!" He pulled the chain links and lunged them around Sleif as he watched the chain bits float around the dark being, before closing and tightly trapping the boy, causing his eyes to change fully back to the bright red and terrifying eyes that belonged to the real Sleif "Just wait... until i pull out the big gun C4.... Then you'll truly fear the power of the Brothers...." the powerful Brol said with a growl, while Sleif could only stare even more terrified at Brol, his original senses having returned, though his voice remained mute.

Standing behind Brol as he continued to get his preparations done, the figure seemed to mock what was happening, gently laying his back against Brol's shoulder, its presence not being felt even in the slightest, showing that the figure was all in Sleif's mind. "Quite a build up of rage our, little friend here seems to have against you huh." said the figure, smirking as it watched the real original Sleif squirm in trying to get something out with his voice, with no results. "C 3!...COMBUST!" Brol shouted as the remaining chain bits, condensed and formed a thick sphere with the flint and explosive, causing Sleif's red human eyes to widen even more in fear at what was about to happen. All through this, the figure had gotten much closer towards Sleif, still goading the boy on. "You're all out of time you know. There's nothing that can get you out of this, except one, and all you have to do is say yes." the dark figure whispered to Sleif, just as Brol shouted out the word..."FIRE!" With that, Brol launched a blast of Fira at the flint, just as everything seemed to slow down for the figure and Sleif, with the smile present on the dark being growing even more, while Sleif closed his eyes and finally spoke a single word. "....yes..."

Upon saying that, the explosion from Brol's attack occurred, swallowing a large part of the area with Sleif in its single blast, as smoke and dust, and the extremely powerful force it created spread out everywhere. After a few seconds, once the initial damage had subsided and weakened, a small series of clapping, and patting could be heard from within the dust, while small footsteps slowly walked out from within it. "Who would have thought he'd actually do it!" the deep demonic sounding voice said, as more and more of the dust began to settle, revealing more of the figure to Brol. Finally, the true form of the being revealed itself, showing that Sleif survived the devastating attack by Brol, and seemed to actually be, quite bored. Raising its arms into the air, the dark being started to stretch, like one who had just woke up would do. With his eyes slowly opening, the bright yellow eyes had completely taken open, as Sleif stared directly into Brol's even from over their distance, and smiled at him.

"I guess a thank you is in order. If it wasn't for you, and your astounding anger, I wouldn't be here right now. You have my eternal thanks." the dark voice belonging to Sleif said, resting his arm over his chest before bowing to Brol. "However......" Sleif started to say as he began to stand straight again, his smirk having fled before replacing it with quite an enraged frown. "For trying to kill Sleif and his body, I'm afraid I must reply in kin!" With that, Sleif didn't leave a single chance for Brol to react, as he instantly resummoned the incredibly long sword, before shooting straight towards Brol and swung his huge weapon so elegantly, that it took Brol's mind a few seconds to realize that both his white wings, had been effortlessly sliced off.

While Sleif's face stood directly infront of Brols, the frown still present on his face and clearly showing, that what Brol had done to the, real Sleif, from before, was going to cost him more then he could ever imagine. Suddenly striking his foot directly into Brol, Sleif sent the boy hurtling back away from him, before instantly following it up by launching his sword like a missile straight after him, with the dark boy following straight behind it.

"General.... What is going to happen after you collect the few kids in Destiny Island... You said something of a Haven?" Lucas asked Anorgos, as both traveled through space on standby onboard the ship. "There is a haven that could be safe for them." the armored man said as he sat back in his own chair, before staring at Lucas with his dark purple eyes. "But...if you wished to know about yourself...trust when I say...that I am no stranger to balance." Anorgos said as he summoned his crystal like keyblade infront of Lucas, before raising his other hand and revealing his dark demonic second weapon to him. There are, many things in the universe one must always look out for. I understand that you and, the others who you are with, know this to be true." the leader said before causing both of his light and dark keyblades to fade away, just as he added another thing.

"However...know that while one path may provide a solution...you may in fact bring with it, a host of problems more dangerous then when you would have begun." With that, Anorgos stood up from the chair he was in, before disappearing into the small hold of the gummi ship, leaving Lucas to contemplate on what he had just said.

Growling and screeching as Castex turned transparent infront of the Beldam, the witch like creature started to laugh, before leaping from one side of the huge spider like web to the other, screeching a loud banshee like wail while started to ripple the air infront of her, and revealing a small brief part of Castex, before it soon faded away. Smiling before leaping yet again, the huge monstrous Beldam raised her large needle like hand, suddenly causing the tips of them to show a bright green before she struck the air infront of her, slicing at Castex's side, before spinning and launching her other hand in a stabbing motion towards his stomach.

"What should we do with him," Oceanx asked the huge Boxar, who growled in response as he watched Takash walk down the dirt path with his chainsaw. "Leave him be...for now. We'll let him do what he's here for, and then we'll take care of him, and anything else in our way." Boxar replied, his metal claws scratching the hard mountain side they were facing before crushing the gathering of rocks in his paws.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia looked at Vagner with a surprised expression as she abruptly stole the scythe and ran off into a nearby alley. Who was that strange girl? Cadarxia had no idea, but not only was she clearly the one who owned the scent that had lead her here, the girl had known immediately that she was a Nobody. Just how had she known that?

Cadarxia didn't know, but she decided to follow Vagner for now and see where this lead. She undoubtedly had skill and power, so it could be interesting to stick with her for a little while. Cadarxia moved quickly towards the alleyway as the shopkeeper appeared in the street, yelling in a shrill voice.

"Hey, you! Come back here!" He cried, waving a sword roughly in her direction.

Without bothering to even respond, Cadarxia raised her hand and summoned several small crystals to her hand before throwing them at the shopkeeper, pinning him to the wall next to his shop.
Laughing a little at his bemused expresssion, Cadarxia entered the alleyway and looked carefully at Vagner, who was admiring her new scythe.

"How did you know that I'm a Nobody?" She asked, her voice calm but assertive, "Most people don't even know that we exist."

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Vagner looked to her side as she chuckled, walking a bit slower to Cad's pace and smiling. "Well I don't wanna be rude but technically you don't exist...But It's a trait me and my brothers have... Besides other than this mission I got...you were the only other strong power source here..well you and my Brother Angelo...that bastard..." Tightens her fist as she growls a bit remembering he got drunk in a alley way.

Locking the water scythe on her back, Vagner turns around," The name's Vagner....What's yours?" Asked the red head girl.
~~~~~~~~~

Brol screams in pain as he feels his wings quickly get ripped off as he gets kicked downward into the ground. His eyes flash yellow as he watches the sword that swallowed Ryan and Khaios with Sleif lunging behind it. ".....This is it.... C4...Only got one chance..." Instantly, Brol uses his Earthra Phaser ability and vanish into the ground instead of impacting into it. Carefully a few meters away from the impacted sword and Sleif, Brol rapidly jumps out of the ground and throw his hand foward, phasing his sword into the ground. "Come at me you bastard!" Brol crouched a bit as he watched Sleif rush up to him as he crossed his arms into a defensive stance as he took a heavy punch in the gut from Sleif. "Ughh.......got you..." Brol quickly latches his arms onto the new Sleif as his eyes flash an intense yellow. "C4.....Dusk Bond..."

For a moment, the two remained silent and unmovable as Brol looks up. ".....This is your end Sleif...even if I have to kill myself in the process...Dusk bond acts as a link to your opposing being...It's a game of chance...and you got the bad hand...." He tightens his hold on Sleif. "You thought Darkness will win because it gave you power...you are a fool..." Brol grins as he releases one hand as he lifts his knee and slams his foot into Sleif's side, sending him back a bit into a invisible wall. Brol looks around him as the world finally evaporated into darkness, sensing Sleif's sword still stuck below him. "Tsh...without that keen sword of yours...your weak...." Brol pulls out Khaios' scythe," This is for Khaios and Ryan....THIS IS FOR MY BROTHERS YOU KILLED!" Brol attempts to walk as he felt a quick upward wind throw the scythe out of his hands. "W...h..at?"

Peace

Awards
"Got it" He saluted his leader, opening a dark portal behind him and walks into it. He appears next to the tallest building in Metroville. "Ahhhh, It's good to be home" He said. "Now, what to do?" He said going down the stairs and on the street.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------

"Tsh...without that keen sword of yours...your weak...." Brol said mochingly to Sleif, the dark boy now gently standing back up onto his feet quite shaky looking, while Brol summoned Khaios' own scythe. Even with his sword still deep underground, due to Brol's power, a large smile formed on Sleifs face, before the creature began chuckling to itself. "This is for Khaios and Ryan....THIS IS FOR MY BROTHERS YOU KILLED!" Brol roared in anger, just as three things happened simultaneously. The first, was the large collection of darkness around Sleif's open hand, causing his once buried sword to appear, appearantly instantaneously while the dark boy used his immense speed to close the gap between himself and brol within the blink of an eye.

The second thing, was the powerful wind uppercut, which sent the scythe Brol wielded, flying and spinng straight up into the air, before stricking the ground quite a distance away. And the third, was also what was responsible for the boy in losing his scythe, as the huge powerful hand was busy strangling and squeezing Brol's neck with its large fingers of darkness. Staring straight into Brol's eyes, the two slits of bright yellow seemed to burn into the powerful warrior, as the huge floating hulk of a creature, growled as it raised Brol with one of its muscular arms into the air. Standing behind the floated demon, Sleif smiled with his own yellow eyes staring at Brol, before chuckling to himself. "It's such irony, isn't it?" he said, suddenly resting his finger against his forehead, as if recalling memories, that weren't naturally his.

"...You wanted to try and...keep balance? heheheheh...And such a marvelous job you've all done." Sleif said, mocking both Brol and his Brothers, his smile widdining even more as it moved closer to the giant dark demon and Brol, who was still tightly in its grasp. "Your pathetic brothers, wanted to keep balance, and what do they do....." Sleif started to say, before opening his arms. "....they caused me to be born." Upon saying that, his smile seemed to fade, as his face seemed one of anger, remembering the memories that had happened up to this moment, and clearly not liking them. "Why protect them...avenge them?! They locked you up here and left you to rot!" the dark boy roared in anger, causing the huge floating creature to growl louder and tighten its grip even more against Brol's neck, no doubtably causing immense pain.

Placing his hand briefly onto one of the floating creatures arms, Sleif nodded and spoke only a few light words. "Now now, Guardian." with that, the hold on Brol's neck lossened a little, allowing Brol to keep conscious, but still tight for the boy to feel the dark piercing claws and burning darkness radiating from its palm, which was pounding straight around his neck with an intense burning sensation. "They caused all of this to happen....especially those two...that weakling Khaios, wanted to use him..." Sleif said rather strangely, placing his hand onto his chest when saying the word, him, referring to himself quite weirdly.

"...And that other one, Ryan? If, he could have just kept his big mouth shut! Who knows? Maybe he would have forgot all the bad that had caused him to die, and simply could have left you all in peace....but no...your brother had to make him remember...remember his friends....how hurt...sad....angry to what was happening to him...the crushing weight of darkness trying desperately to drown him in silence...do you have, ANY IDEA WHAT THAT IS LIKE ON A CHILD!" Upon saying that, the giant Guardian roared as its grip got immensely tight, this time with Sleif doing nothing to qwell the anger from the demon, his face showing the anger the huge Guardian was displaying with its crushing grip. "I have the perfect idea....to which you can get back at them for their terrible wrongs..." Sleif added, whispering it to Brol, in the case that anything could easedrop on them while in here.

"...Join me, and help me teach them all a lesson..." it was at this moment though, that the huge Guardian finally released its grip from Brol's neck, causing the him to fall right onto the ground without any sort of a warning, while Sleif stood before Brol with darkness warping around his whole body and tattered clothes from his old life. "Unfortunately"....at present time..." Sleif began to say as his entire set of clothes seemed to change, forming a full length black trench coat, with matching shoes and a pair of baggy black pants, while his silver hair drapped over his shoulders a little and his bright yellow eyes stared with the coldest evil Brol, possibly any being, would have dared to see.

The new coat however, remained wildly open, revealing to Brol the biggest and most frightening change to Sleif, as the huge heart shaped hole was planted directly into the middle of his chest, showing Brol what was created due to his Brothers and now their biggest mistake on the universe...an actually, Human Heartless Still staring with his cold eyes at Brol, the huge floating creature, the very first kind of heartless specifically created by Sleif, possibly due to Brol, to which he named, Guardian, floated behind me, suddenly fading and absorbing into Sleif himself, as the boy easily raised his huge sword causing an immense crushing aura of power to radiate from him as he continued to never leave eye contact with Brol. "...you simply are of no use to me......thank you though, for teaching me so much!" the dark demonic voice of Sleif said, his eyes showing so much anger within them as he swung his sword downwards, causing the entire area of Eternal Suburbs to become filled with a kind of darkness that felt like nothing could contain it.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Uaaaaaaaaaggggghhh," Castex screamed as he felt the harsh cold tips of the Beldum rip at his side. As the screech ruined the invisiblity power Castex could see the Beldum zip line right back at him a minute of rememberance came to him.
(Memories)

"My names Sleif... and thanks for helping me out," the black haired boy said with a very thankful smile, Taces not the type of person use to those kind of responses stared at the grown where the three unconscience theives were lying.

"Your... welcome, Taces," the blue haired boy said shaking Sleifs hand while staring at the huge blade the newcomer had. "Thats a gigantic Katana I am surprised your able to wield it," as the silent kid studied the huge weapon Sleif kinda chuckled a bit as he responsed.

"Well your weapon is very unusual a giant Boomerang," Sleif said as Taces let out a unexpected laugh.

"Ya I guess thats true... no offense but its weird to see someone try to get mugged for a collection of potions," Taces said looking at the older boys contents of elixars and hi-potions.

"Actually I was doing a errand for Aronnee my friend/neibhor," Sleif said before adding. "And well I told her its dangerous to roam at this time of night for this stuff and well lost that arguement," Sleif chuckled a bit but from his face Taces could tell this wasn't the first time he had lost a arguement with this Aronnee.

"Well then I better get.."

"You live around here right?"

"Ya."

"I am not totally use to this place maybe we could hang out tomorrow, say the barracks?"

"...Sure just don't get mugged on your way home," Taces chidded as Sleif waved at him running back to his house. Standing there for a moment Taces looked the ground in though until finally saying. ""did I just make a friend?"

"NO I WON'T LOSE TO THE LIKES OF YOU," Castex roared as yet again his body took its true form however this time there was no sign of it turning back into the child form. Dodging the strike Castex uppercutted the being with his right hand while almost simultaneously delivering a vertical slash from his boomerang in the left hand.

"You," Castex said keeping his stance on the web like battlefield."Your nothing but a lifeless doll like your very creations," Castex shouted rushing at the beldum at a intense speed jumpping up into the air to deliver a horizontal slash however before Castex could deliver the blow the beldum swiftly ducked the strike and whent for Castex eyes. Reacting as quickly as possible Castex caught the beldums clawed hand.

"Phantom Image," Castex said slamming his free hand into the beldums face as the hand went inside the creature Castex rummeged through her memorys until he found a very interesting. Dodging another slice Castex pushed himself away.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
[will edit this post tomorrow hopefully i got a NYC trip AND band practice before our first show so... i might be alittle busy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back