• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's future appearance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
IMO Terra will look something like this::

qo7u4y.png

I made this in about 10 minutes with Photoshop.

That's pretty good actually. What brush did you use to do the hair? That's what I had trouble figuring out at first.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I'd say Terra/Xehanort will look like XH, or at least moreso than Xemnas. As we can see with Sora/Roxas and XH/Riku, it's the heart that determines the appearance of a "somebody."

αsiя

space coke
-_- knowing nomura he'll just make terra look as he did b4 the pocession, assuming sora seperates them.

You gotta stop blaming shit on Nomura. It's starting to get annoying.

Terra will look like Terra, just a bit older. He might look like Xemnas.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
That's pretty good actually. What brush did you use to do the hair? That's what I had trouble figuring out at first.

Ha ha, thanks. xD

I used Quick Mask and got a brush to select as much hair as I could, varying brush sizes. When I was done with that, I went to the Marquee and right clicked and chose 'select inverse' and then 'layer via copy.' Then I went to the Images tab and adjusted the colors approriately. The eyes were easy stuff. Usually when recoloring hair or eyes, I use this method.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Ha ha, thanks. xD

I used Quick Mask and got a brush to select as much hair as I could, varying brush sizes. When I was done with that, I went to the Marquee and right clicked and chose 'select inverse' and then 'layer via copy.' Then I went to the Images tab and adjusted the colors approriately. The eyes were easy stuff. Usually when recoloring hair or eyes, I use this method.

Oh, I see. Seriously though, I could see that being Terra's face in a future title.

I photoshopped what a Xehanort-Terra would look like, and I'm still leaning towards the Terra-Xemnas appearance

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
IMO Terra will look something like this::

qo7u4y.png

I made this in about 10 minutes with Photoshop.
wow just wow. i luv it!!! dont get me wrong yours was good to chasespicer but this is just so cool!!! i gotta learn how to use photoshop!
anyways i think he will look just like xemnas with some mminor adjustments. of course he would have a lighter skin tone and brown hair. im not sure if his eyes would go back to blue (he did give in to the darkness but anything is possible) and i also think his side bangs should be a little shorter and i dont think hell have his hair kinda resting on his chest like girls do but like flowing behind him.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Considering Nomura retconned apprentice's appearance i'm going to have to go with him looking exactly the same except with longer hair.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
If Nomura follows up with consistent aging (he might or might not), then Terra might look a little different. Nothing too drastic though. Maybe slightly prominent facial structures. I mean he is going from early 20s to early 30s. Hair might be longer. But other than that, nothing too drastic. But that's if Nomura is keeping up with consistent aging. Hell, it's possible Nomura might just reuse Terra's BBS concept and call it a day...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
That's only if Nomura doesn't find a way to make it seem like Ven's age was discontinued for some reason... But yeah, I would expect Ven to look like an adult since he looked so young in BBS.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
wow just wow. i luv it!!! dont get me wrong yours was good to chasespicer but this is just so cool!!! i gotta learn how to use photoshop!
anyways i think he will look just like xemnas with some mminor adjustments. of course he would have a lighter skin tone and brown hair. im not sure if his eyes would go back to blue (he did give in to the darkness but anything is possible) and i also think his side bangs should be a little shorter and i dont think hell have his hair kinda resting on his chest like girls do but like flowing behind him.

Hey, no offense taken, I think his was better too!

Anyway, I think his eye color will be blue. Remember, he gave into darkness when he fought MX and his appearance didn't change a bit.

if that's the case than Ven might have a dramatic change

Yeah, that's what I think is going to happen. He'll probably look as old as Terra.

That's only if Nomura doesn't find a way to make it seem like Ven's age was discontinued for some reason... But yeah, I would expect Ven to look like an adult since he looked so young in BBS.

Well, I guess if Nomura really wanted to, he could say that one's body doesn't age without its heart. Thus, since Ven didn't have his heart, he nevera ged.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Ven's aging has probably halted since he is without a heart.

I thought Nomura said something about that.

Well if Nomura did, he's contradicting himself again, because the Nobodies of Organization 13 lacked hearts and they still aged (just look at Xigbar, Zexion, and Xemnas; they all look older than their BBS somebody counterparts)

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Well if Nomura did, he's contradicting himself again, because the Nobodies of Organization 13 lacked hearts and they still aged (just look at Xigbar, Zexion, and Xemnas; they all look older than their BBS somebody counterparts)
hmm well maybe withe the orginization 13-
xigbar was starting to grow SILVER hair cause he got to close to the darkness and not white hair from age
zexion might be using his illusions to make him look older
xemnas well he dosent really look older than xehanort to me just lik ASoD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
thyling's picture looks about right. Probably with shorter hair, though.
Nobodies don't age. They don't look that much different that their original selfs anyway.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Personally i doubt they'd change Ven's appearance at all for some reason. I mean its a key point that Ven and Sora look alike right? Another thing is they might come up with something like the Chamber of Repose halts your age or his body is perfectly preserved in there or something. I hope they split Terra from MX and not let both of them go down like in some sort of sacrifice type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back