• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tell A Dumb Blond Joke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouryuu

Right behind you...Mwa hahaha! Ok, not really.
Just as the title says, tell a dumb blond joke. It can be a one liner or longer. Since it's my thread I'll get started.

A blond woman gets pulled over for speeding, the cop who pulled her over is also a blond woman. She asks the driver for her license. The blond begins searching through her purse growing increasingly frustrated. Finally she asks the cop, "What does a license look like?" The cop replied, "It's shaped like a rectangle and has your face on it." The blond driver pulls out a mirror and hands it to the cop. The cop takes one look at it and hands it back saying, "You're free to go, I didn't realize you were a cop."

Vixx

A guy decides to bring his new blonde girlfriend to a football game. After the game is over, he asks her if she liked the game.
She replies: "Oh it was great, I loved watching those men in tight clothes, but there is one thing I don't understand."
"What did you not understand ?"
And the blonde says: "Well, at the begginning of the game, both teams flipped a quarter to see who would kick off first. Then the rest of the game everybody was yelling get the quarter back, get the quarter back, get the quarter back. So I thought to myself, gosh it's just a quarter!"

Vixx

EDIT:There was this bar and in the bar there was a magic mirror.
If you told a lie it would suck you in.
One day a brunette walked into this bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.
The next day a redhead walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.
Then the next day a blond walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think...' and it sucked her in.

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
Just as the title says, tell a dumb blond joke. It can be a one liner or longer. Since it's my thread I'll get started.

A blond woman gets pulled over for speeding, the cop who pulled her over is also a blond woman. She asks the driver for her license. The blond begins searching through her purse growing increasingly frustrated. Finally she asks the cop, "What does a license look like?" The cop replied, "It's shaped like a rectangle and has your face on it." The blond driver pulls out a mirror and hands it to the cop. The cop takes one look at it and hands it back saying, "You're free to go, I didn't realize you were a cop."

A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.
The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."
The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.
She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."

same joke fail

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.
The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."
The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.
She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."

oh i get it, in the case of this thread, you're the blonde

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
.....i have brown hair....and im not stupid if thats what your making me out to be?

6o21hy.jpg

Vixx

I thought this was for people to make jokes...not to judge them...i think me and kouryuu are the only ones that made jokes...also, i changed mine, sorry for copying you, i didnt read the first joke you posted...

King Thanatos

ok here goes^^

an native american(NA) guy walks into a white bar and the red neck bartender says,"i would pay some good money to the guy who gets rid of those guys"...and a blonde and redhead bounty hunter(s) decides to take the job...the next day they found that same NA guy...they killed him and then the redhead turns around and finds a horde or NA ppl...the redhead goes,"holy shit dude!!"....and the blonde guy says,"i know right?...we're gonna be rich!!"

anybody get it?...who's still laughing?..eh?...i just thought i post it^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back