• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tell A Dumb Blond Joke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixx

I did, they killed the guy who was gonna pay em, so if they did kill those NA they wouldnt get anything, i laughed for some time at that :)

King Thanatos

lol noooooo...xd....they killed the NA guy but his fellow villagers were nearby and saw everything...the bartender leaves the story after he says his line..xD...although his part is what made the joke funny...xD

i cant say more without giving it away...xD

Kouryuu

Right behind you...Mwa hahaha! Ok, not really.
I thought this was for people to make jokes...not to judge them...i think me and kouryuu are the only ones that made jokes...also, i changed mine, sorry for copying you, i didnt read the first joke you posted...

That's alright, I wasn't mad at you about it, just the kids who were trying to start shit over it. And you're not dumb like they're trying to claim (blond or not), you actually figured out this is a thread for jokes and did the right thing.

Kouryuu

are you positive you're brunette

Last I checked, brown hair meant brunette.

And if you're asking while quoting me saying the word 'blond' because you think I'm a dumb blond for misspelling the word I suggest you try a little research. Blond is spelled with or without the E so I technically didn't misspell anything.

Last edited:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Last I checked, brown hair meant brunette.

And if you're asking while quoting me saying the word 'blond' because you think I'm a dumb blond for misspelling the word I suggest you try a little research. Blond is spelled with or without the E so I technically didn't misspell anything.

celtis is showing his affection towards you.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Draw a circle around a blonde and tell her to sit in the corner.

Kouryuu

Would you stop it already, you started crap over Vixx not reading my post and putting up the same joke as mine by accident. People make mistakes you know, even you guys. And he apologized for it already. But still you're continuing to carry on and find new reasons to gripe. Just let it go already, move on. I promise you the world will keep spinning.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Yeah, because she knows you probably. I've never actually spoken to you and have no way of knowing what a vague message like that means. You just quoted me saying 'blond' and asked if I was positive of my hair color. I'm sorry I missed your show of affection.

I actually only know celtis in passing.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
One night, three girls trespass on a farm, a red head, a brunette, and a blond. The farmer woke up and ran to look for the trespassers. The three girls decided to hide in his barn. The red head hid behind a cow. The brunette hid behind a pig. The blond hid behind a sack of potatoes. The farm, with shotgun in hand, walked into the barn. He first went to his cow and yelled "Whose there?". The red head went "Moo moo". The farmer then went to the pig and asked the same question. The brunette went "Oink oink!". Finally, the farmer went to the potatoes. The blond went "Potato potato!".

I don't know any good ones despite being blond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back