• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: Battlefront

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
what have we done. this thread is a mockery now.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
lol alright I'm done now. I'll let this pestilent, traitorous, cow-hearted, yeasty codpiece of a game be.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
the game aint do shit

it was EA that split it into downloadable hell.

I'm sure they could possibly be enough content with all the dlc on disc in the next year to warrant its price.

Apparently there are rumors of clone war set pieces in dlc to come. Either way, this game'll be dead to me until further notice

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm sure they could possibly be enough content with all the dlc on disc in the next year to warrant its price.

Apparently there are rumors of clone war set pieces in dlc to come. Either way, this game'll be dead to me until further notice

well all righty roo. best option is to wait until your opinion has changed before posting in the thread, hating on a game so adamantly that people obviously enjoy in it's own thread is in poor taste.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
well all righty roo. best option is to wait until your opinion has changed before posting in the thread, hating on a game so adamantly that people obviously enjoy in it's own thread is in poor taste.

That's pretty reaching. But I'll leave it at that. I've said enough

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's pretty reaching. But I'll leave it at that. I've said enough

SpockSurprised.gif

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;-dnSORl9_oI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dnSORl9_oI[/video]

Who would've thought that LucasArts was actually this shit of a company.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah but I hear rumors that 1313 might be revived.

That Darth Maul game would've been pretty tight though.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Welp. Now I have ANOTHER reason not to buy this game.

EA confirmed there will be no Episode VII DLC.

I saw them comment this on their facebook page: "but we DID release the Battle of Jakku DLC and that has reference to the new film"
It's unbelievable haha. I really wish they had remastered 2, would've had waaaay more content and would have sold much much better.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It's too bad. Even ignoring all the stuff that everyone has been griping about, I can't really play this game simply because it's multiplayer only. My console just can't pick up a strong enough signal to pull that off.

I'm a complete Star Wars sucker and I would've liked to give this one a chance, even if it is something from EA.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It does seem kind of dumb from a business standpoint that they wouldn't want to monetize on the success of VII as much as possible. Even if it's just Kylo Ren and Rey heroes.

I think my biggest gripe with this game all in all is that it's just a shooter and it lacks the uniqueness of the original games. I'd really like to be a Sith or a Jedi running around killing people and not have the entire team attacking me.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
So now that it has been several weeks that the game has been released, what's everyone second opinion?

D

Deleted member 36435

So now that it has been several weeks that the game has been released, what's everyone second opinion?
I'd guess not changed at all since instead of playing it, they've been jerking off to YouTube videos about why it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back