• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: Battlefront

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
battlefront-features.jpg

I'm just gonna leave this here

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm telling everyone. Ever since Call of Duty Modern Warfare blew up; FPS genre had changed for the worse!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
If anyone decides to get this, please wait until it's bargain bin price. With at least all the DLC included. It's a complete crime with how much content they're taking out of the game at launch. EA at their finest.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I agree it's outdated but tell me where it's wrong? The only thing I'd probably say is that there are in fact a few vehicles in the new one. As well as the fact that the Jakku DLC is free at first, with the other four basically being the cost of the game itself. Other than that, this Battlefront is just a soul-less impostor specially made by EA.

D

Deleted member 36435

There are vehicles
AT-ATs are 'on rails' but still accessible
More than 4 planets, iirc
Loadouts vs classes is misleading

I mean, the game isn't as feature packed as Battlefront 2, but at this point it's basically a completely different game. It's Battlefield with a Star Wars skin placed on it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
There are vehicles
AT-ATs are 'on rails' but still accessible
More than 4 planets, iirc
Loadouts vs classes is misleading

I mean, the game isn't as feature packed as Battlefront 2, but at this point it's basically a completely different game. It's Battlefield with a Star Wars skin placed on it.

Yeah I'm aware of the vehicles. Still should have space battles though, that's a shame.
But there only four planets in the vanilla version. There are multiple maps per planet they've said, but they're most likely two at most per planet which still isn't much.
It's almost completely different so it is a little unfair to compare in that way. But they should've listened more to fans than they ignored.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
[video=youtube;g8vR-I3ccCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8vR-I3ccCA[/video]

Please guys, do not support this. Especially this butchering of a beloved IP

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Man....I remember when I used to play Rogue Squadron on the N64 and Gamecube. Those were really fun.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Yeah after that open beta I'm not going to get this. I wanted a Battlefront game not Battlefield with Star Wars wrapped over it. But man did they wrap it oh so well. Beautiful graphics and the sound design is fantastic. It plays fine I guess but this isn't a true Battlefront game. Kind of disappointing since I figured Disney would keep them in line but I guess that only went so far as aesthetics and design. The rest is pure EA bullshit which is fine if that's what you're into.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I have never played the original Battle Front games. Only Rogue Squadrons and EP1 Racer.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I'm so angered that Disney agreed to let EA make every new Star Wars game. This is a complete butchering of the Star Wars Battlefront license. Pandemic Studios is rolling in their graves.

As much as I want to play this game because I love Star Wars and loved the old Battlefront games, I'm not paying $59.99 for half a game. And I'm certainly not shelling out $49.99 for 4 planets. It's a complete slap in the face to fans.

Fuck EA.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I mean it's not like most EVERYONE doesn't recognize how empty this game currently is and how scummy the business practice here is. Nobody is arguing that lol

This game is for diehard star wars fans and that's all they wanted it to be. we don't have to wage a war against a company that is already aware that it is garbage

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I think it would be obvious that any season pass' entire DLC collection would probably have more content than the whole base game.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I mean it's not like most EVERYONE doesn't recognize how empty this game currently is and how scummy the business practice here is. Nobody is arguing that lol

This game is for diehard star wars fans and that's all they wanted it to be. we don't have to wage a war against a company that is already aware that it is garbage

I would say something more along the lines of 'sheep' not fans, that buy anything with Star Wars on it regardless of quality

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I played the beta and it was pretty damn fun. I don't need other people's blessings to buy things I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back