• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: Battlefront

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;SNGWh_-R1VE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNGWh_-R1VE[/video]

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I've been having a relatively good time with the beta. Not quite sure if I'll pick it up at launch just yet, but it's quite a bit of fun. It's floaty and not super innovative in any particular area, but it's gorgeous and fun to play. I enjoyed it more than when I played the beta of the first one.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Yeah I've enjoyed the beta so far. Oddly enough I've been playing a lot of the Officer class because I like the auto turret. It's been pretty fun, but I noticed a lot of people are upset about micro transactions able to buy the crates.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
did the beta and i loved it, especially the starfighter assault. thought to be honest it took me a bit to get a hang of the fighter controls. first time in i went in i crashed three times til i had to fix the controls. now i fly like a pro.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Yeah I've enjoyed the beta so far. Oddly enough I've been playing a lot of the Officer class because I like the auto turret. It's been pretty fun, but I noticed a lot of people are upset about micro transactions able to buy the crates.

It's become such the norm in multiplayer games that I, embarrassingly enough I guess, didn't blink an eye. I never spend money on them so I guess it's not like I can do much more.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
So, uh, EA is removing loot crates completely. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back