• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: Battlefront

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;ZwWLns7-xN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWLns7-xN8[/video]

Coming to PS4, Xbox One & PC

I'll just post to a series of articles as I'm too lazy to type it all up.

Star Wars: Battlefront - Here's Everything You Need to Know - IGN

Star Wars Celebration: Battlefront Does Not Have a Campaign - IGN

Star Wars Celebration: Battlefront Release Date Officially Revealed - IGN

Star Wars Celebration: Free Battle of Jakku Battlefront DLC Revealed - IGN

Star Wars Celebration: Battlefront Does Not Have Space Battles, Prequel Era - IGN

Star Wars: Battlefront Gets New Info: Number of Maps, Frame Rate, Heroes, Unlockables and More | DualShockers

star-wars-battlefront-4-17bjpg-5c4d84_624w.jpg

star-wars-battlefront-4-17ajpg-c2d785_624w.jpg

star-wars-battlefront-4-17djpg-a24c29_624w.jpg

star-wars-battlefront-4-17ejpg-5c4d85_624w.jpg

star-wars-battlefront-key-artjpg-c2d786_624w.jpg

Sdog

Awards
Wow they couldn't show us actual gameplay? I'm a little disappointed at that. Looks really nice otherwise.

That's what left me the most disappointed from watching the panel. They were avoiding it as if it were jury duty.

Luckily E3 is right around the corner and I'm leaving room to be impressed there, as the vision from the trailer is promising.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Apparently IGN got a Closed-Doors access to the actual game, so it's being kept under wraps for a reason.

Sdog

Awards
I noticed. I also notiiced in a pre panel interview with one of the ign guys, he really didn't seem stoked enough. Not necessarily a knock on him, but i've seen him talk about star wars properties and other shooters and he wasn't as ecstatic.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm hoping it doesn't have to do with anything holding a button to run or two weapons per class. I wish there are custom games and 1 hit kill with over 40 players and voice chat to all.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I like the addition in keeping the third person view. Not so keen on no prequel locations, no single player/campaign, and no space battles. And hopefully four (five) planets doesn't equate to only four/five maps. Looks phenomenal if they keep the graphic fidelity that high, who knows how that will transfer in gameplay. That said, I'm still very much interested in it and hopefully it'll persuade me to buy it day one

smashmallow

Nice! Shame they're not keeping the campaign-- the second game's was outstanding.
I'm afraid I'll have to skip this one, though, because my computer probably won't be able to run it.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
honestly leave it to EA to strip a beloved game down to its bare bones

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
No campaign, no space battles, and no prequel era? That's extremely disappointing. I know it's too early to really judge but that doesn't even sound like a complete game worth $60.

D

Deleted member 36435

beta was super fun but idk about buying it outright tbh

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I guess they might be trying to appeal to the fan majority by leaving out the prequel worlds, since those places appeared in such despised and ridiculed films.

Or maybe it's just EA. It would explain the $50 season pass that is probably going to wreck this game's success.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm downloading the beta but I just realized something. Do you still need to have PlayStation Plus to play online? Because I haven't gotten that in a long time.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yes, the beta has been running for a while, but last weekend had an open beta that everyone could play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back