• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Jack Sparrow able to wield a Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Jack sparrow might be able to wiled a keyblade now?

Sign said:
—This time we saw a “rite of succession”, is that a required condition for becoming a Keyblade user?

NOMURA: That’s essentially correct. In terms of the rite itself, the successee just has to make the successor grasp their Keyblade - if this rite is performed by a Keyblade Master, and if they have suitable power, the Keyblade will choose that person as a Keyblade user, and appear before them. Terra, Ventus, all have passed this rite. Sora is the only exception.
thanx

No. The KK went to Sora in first place because of Ven bbeing a wielder.
no it didnt and to say taht even when nomura said other wise is just being in denial.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

the rite of succession only increases the possiblilty of getting one. you still need a strong heart.

Allister Rose

French Lover

that and the rite of succession can be done by keyblade masters only or those strong as one

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Sora is no master and he doesn't have the streangt of one like Terra had when he gave Riku a keyblade

I wonder if you can cheat to get a keyblade, attack a keyblade master and survive but make sure to touch the keyblade with your skin

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

thanx

no it didnt and to say taht even when nomura said other wise is just being in denial.
Not so much denial as trying to figure out how and why Nomura broke the rules of his own fictional universe just to add in some pointless symbolism. It is stated that without the ceremony and a strong heart, you cannot be a wielder. So Sora being able to wield at all makes no sense. What loke's trying to say is that Sora didn't inherit Ven's keyblade or anything like that, but having Ven's heart (a heart already able to wield) inside Sora just allowed Sora to wield Riku's keyblade. Some claim that is also inheriting something from Ven, some don't. It's a pointless argument, because the end result is the same, and neither possibility shows any future parallels.

I just find it utterly stupid that Nomura broke his universe's rules just so he could sneak in a "everybody can be special" message.

jdgjordan

OK listine up some one who all ready has the power to wiled a key balde can wield some one eleses riku was able to wield roxas key balde in there fight. so when vens heart whent to sora he gain the power to hold a key balde this key blade he holded on to was rikus the one terra gave him keyblade durring his speach with riku in hollow bastion he then earnd the right to wiled that keyblade meaning he no longer neede vens heart and when he got ven heart back when roxas fused with him he then learnd how to use his and ven keybalde at the same time. sora is the only person we know so far who as earned the right to wield a keyblade so i would think that would make him qualified to do the art of passage to some one and i relly dont think they did not have that scean where they talk about jack might geting one just to make up more time i relly think it will go some where in time.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

No. The KK went to Sora in first place because of Ven bbeing a wielder.

Troll is troll.

Nomura has already said Sora is the only exception to the laws of the keyblade. Instead of having the rite performed on him or anything the when Sora touched Riku's light in KH the keyblade chose Sora on its own. Ven had nothing to do with anything pertaining to Sora ability to wield a keyblade besides dual wielding. If you're logic was correct, then when Roxas was created Sora wouldn't be able to wield a keyblade because wat is Ven went into Roxas, thus no keyblade for Sora, but wait, CoM occurred and Sora was wielding his keyblade then...hmmmmmm. Good day to you sir.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Troll is troll.

Nomura has already said Sora is the only exception to the laws of the keyblade. Instead of having the rite performed on him or anything the when Sora touched Riku's light in KH the keyblade chose Sora on its own. Ven had nothing to do with anything pertaining to Sora ability to wield a keyblade besides dual wielding. If you're logic was correct, then when Roxas was created Sora wouldn't be able to wield a keyblade because wat is Ven went into Roxas, thus no keyblade for Sora, but wait, CoM occurred and Sora was wielding his keyblade then...hmmmmmm. Good day to you sir.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

But that doesn't change the ffact that Sora can wield a keyblade on his own accord. He didn't need the help of Ven to do so. Which is the point of post. No matter how Ven is split up among Roxas or Sora, Sora still wields because the keyblade chose him not because Ven was inside him.

Xenin

Banned

Sparrow is from a diffrent type of world where even magic is a odd thing..He kinda lives in the real world if you want to think about it that way.. So Keyblades probably can't exist in that world. (That was super theorized) Also You need a pure heart right?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sparrow is from a diffrent type of world where even magic is a odd thing..He kinda lives in the real world if you want to think about it that way.. So Keyblades probably can't exist in that world. (That was super theorized)

We can see that :\

Also You need a pure heart right?

To wield a Keyblade? Of course not.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

I think it'll be a moot point. I'm foreseeing a future that kinda plays out like this:
-Maleficent redoubles the expansion of the heartless & spreading darkness around.
-Sora can't be everywhere, so he does the rite with most of his old party members, trying to ensure every world has it's protector.
-Turns out it was all part of MX's plan, the heartless were bait to lure out wielders to start a new KBW.

So Jack will just end being 1 of many new recruits.

Grey

Jack Sparrow was the last survivor in the Keyblade war. He never tells anyone cause he regrets ever chasing after a dream like the x-blade so he stabbed his fenrir in the ground and traveled with Scrooge to Port Royal, where he learned to be a pirate.

I actually really like this idea.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing

Okay if you need the "Rite of Passage" (Which is touching the Keyblade of a master, correct me if I'm wrong) and a strong heart, (Which I'm guessing Sora only needed, cause he's thee exception) then how did the Keyblade even come into being? Answer me that. You can't be a master if you're not a "Weilder" and a only a "Master" can make someone a weilder.

And another thing, Sora isn't as strong as Aqua, Terra, or Ven?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

jdgjordan

OK DID ANY ONE ACTUALLY READ THIS when i posted it. it answers a lot of qustions and arguing that has been going on in this form but i will say it again if you did not read it
OK listine up some one who all ready has the power to wiled a key balde can wield some one eleses riku was able to wield roxas key balde in there fight. so when vens heart whent to sora he gain the power to hold a key balde this key blade he holded on to was rikus the one terra gave him keyblade durring his speach with riku in hollow bastion he then earnd the right to wiled that keyblade meaning he no longer neede vens heart and when he got ven heart back when roxas fused with him he then learnd how to use his and ven keybalde at the same time. sora is the only person we know so far who as earned the right to wield a keyblade so i would think that would make him qualified to do the art of passage to some one and i relly dont think they did not have that scean where they talk about jack might geting one just to make up more time i relly think it will go some where in time.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Ummm he got the keyblade because of Ven. Take Ven out of the equation and he never would of gotten the KK in the first place.

Dude, this has been explained to you a million times! >_>

Ventus has NOTHING to do with Sora getting the KK. The ONLY reason Sora got the KK was because he took it from Riku. All that Ventus does is give Sora a SECOND keyblade. Remember when Sora is duel wielding? One of the keyblades is Ven's and the other one is his own that he took from Riku. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!

And no, Jack Sparrow can't wield a keyblade. Sora ain't a master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back