• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Jack Sparrow able to wield a Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

This is something that's been bugging me; sorry if something like this has already been posted.

By the title of this post you're probably thinking 'The heck?' Well, let me explain:
The Keyblade is passed down by having a wielder allow someone simultaneous contact with their Keyblade - This is how Riku was granted his own Keyblade, though Ven's Heart residing inside Sora upset the process that would see Riku possess the Kingdom Key. Coming closer to the topic once more: Kairi also touched Aqua's Keyblade for only a few seconds, and was much later seen to wield her own Keyblade - though given we've only seen it once and she acquired it from Riku, the validity of that 'wielding' is questionable, though it's a possibility Riku met Aqua in the Dark Realm, and that's how he obtained that Keyblade for Kairi.
So; Sora allowed Jack to hold his Keyblade for a few seconds, both of them at the same time. Does this mean Jack Sparrow is capable of wielding a Keyblade? Goofy (though likely joking) did say he thought Jack would get a Keyblade one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: Jack sparrow might be able to wiled a keyblade now?

no only those strong enough to be keyblade master can passs down keyblades. sora isn't a keyblade master.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Aqua did no ceremony with kairi and some how she got one by just touching it

but aquas a master, sora even tho the english ver. calls him one isnt a true master.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Can't imagine disney character other then Mickey weilding a keyblade.

jdgjordan

I would like to know where it says you need to be a keyblade master to pass down a keyblade i would think having the key balde would be enofe

jawz

Jack Sparrow was the last survivor in the Keyblade war. He never tells anyone cause he regrets ever chasing after a dream like the x-blade so he stabbed his fenrir in the ground and traveled with Scrooge to Port Royal, where he learned to be a pirate.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Jack Sparrow was the last survivor in the Keyblade war. He never tells anyone cause he regrets ever chasing after a dream like the x-blade so he stabbed his fenrir in the ground and traveled with Scrooge to Port Royal, where he learned to be a pirate.
behold kh3's port royal plot right here.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I would like to know where it says you need to be a keyblade master to pass down a keyblade i would think having the key balde would be enofe
nomura said it in an interveiw.
does anyone have that interveiw to show him? i cant find it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Jesus....a ceremony isn't necessary, it just increases the likelihood of someone getting a Keyblade. Smh who performed one for Sora? =/

That being said, I HIGHLY doubt it.
Ummm he got the keyblade because of Ven. Take Ven out of the equation and he never would of gotten the KK in the first place.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Ummm he got the keyblade because of Ven. Take Ven out of the equation and he never would of gotten the KK in the first place.
actually nomura said ven dn't affect sora gaining his keyblade. maybe his second keyblade but not KK.

that was due to kh1 events

Gram

Banned
Awards

Ummm he got the keyblade because of Ven. Take Ven out of the equation and he never would of gotten the KK in the first place
no he didnt, sora stole rikus at the start of kh1.
then riku took it back in hollow bastion, but after soras friends speech it chose sora over riku.

all ven gives sora is duel weilding, cause one key's his/roxas and the others vens

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Allister Rose

French Lover

i suggest you use spoilers. this ins't bbs or spoiler section

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

It's pretty unlikely/ridiculous, but if Nomura actually used this... well, then I'd have to give you a congrats on thinking this up. It's certainly didn't cross my mind.

It's sig time

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
No. The KK went to Sora in first place because of Ven bbeing a wielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back